Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsh View Post
    I would advise against running towards Ice Spheres. Ever. Just kill them from range with DC/IT.
    The raging spirits kind of prevent that. But I'll try running towards them as soon as they come down.

Up to now I did the opposite (run away until they get a name plate = I can target them). I assumed the bit about "they take a while to activate" meant they don't instantly explode when they hit you, not right after spawning. Guess that's my mistake

Thanks again guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Olafski View Post
    The raging spirits kind of prevent that. But I'll try running towards them as soon as they come down.

Up to now I did the opposite (run away until they get a name plate = I can target them). I assumed the bit about "they take a while to activate" meant they don't instantly explode when they hit you, not right after spawning. Guess that's my mistake

Thanks again guys.
    its rng if you get silenced or not. if you're lucky you wont get silenced once during transition. dont forget to pop ams to prevent silences ad gain runic power^^ makes it easy to use death coil

Hi need help on lich king 25man hc.
    I'm in full dps gear with 515 item level, I don't have any problems to keep my self up, but my dmg seem to be to low.
    How am I suppose to do 14% more damage?
    Im wiping on 24% cause of enrage.
    What should I reforge to increase my dmg? What should I gem etc?
    What is the main rotation? Im using Death Strike first, then runestrike and then heart strike and blood boil / dnd when it procs.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...owlol/advanced
    is there anything special I need to do? Im standing in a spot now where I cant get knocked out so I can smack on LK all the time, but still that doesnt help.
    I would have been able to finish him off if I didnt have to spend 40 seconds in that room for him so restore my soul all the time ._.
    Last edited by Fjelltispe; 2013-08-27 at 11:01 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjelltispe View Post
    Hi need help on lich king 25man hc.
    I'm in full dps gear with 515 item level, I don't have any problems to keep my self up, but my dmg seem to be to low.
    How am I suppose to do 14% more damage?
    Im wiping on 24% cause of enrage.
    What should I reforge to increase my dmg? What should I gem etc?
    What is the main rotation? Im using Death Strike first, then runestrike and then heart strike and blood boil / dnd when it procs.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...owlol/advanced
    is there anything special I need to do? Im standing in a spot now where I cant get knocked out so I can smack on LK all the time, but still that doesnt help.
    I would have been able to finish him off if I didnt have to spend 40 seconds in that room for him so restore my soul all the time ._.
    a) get rid of the mastery reforges, use haste/crit instead
    b) stand in defiles, don't use Death and Decay, and use Blood Boil infrequently, so you don't kill the Drudge Ghouls
    c) put your gear on during the roleplay, so you start at low health and Infest can tick

There are lots of posts about this here, look through those as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    a) get rid of the mastery reforges, use haste/crit instead
    b) stand in defiles, don't use Death and Decay, and use Blood Boil infrequently, so you don't kill the Drudge Ghouls
    c) put your gear on during the roleplay, so you start at low health and Infest can tick

There are lots of posts about this here, look through those as well.
    a) I reforged at all that, do I need any specific gems? I just tried to go all str to see if it helped, didnt seem it did.
    b) Why stand in defiles? and Why shouldnt I kill drudge ghouls?
    c) Not sure what Infest can tick means, do I gain more damage when its on me?

Well I know that, but there's soo many replies here, gonna take years to read thru it all.
    And I was thinking that maybe some of em wouldnt answer my questions if I read thru it all

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    a) I reforged at all that, do I need any specific gems? I just tried to go all str to see if it helped, didnt seem it did.

Well I know that, but there's soo many replies here, gonna take years to read thru it all.
    And I was thinking that maybe some of em wouldnt answer my questions if I read thru it all
    With Vengeance, 1.8% of the (un-mitigated) damage you take shows up as attack power. Thus, you want to let Infest tick, so you gain more attack power from Vengeance. It's the same reason you should keep the Drudge Ghouls alive.

You should (almost) always use strength gems and DPS gear when soloing.

Thanks again guys.
    It's all RNG, just AMS before the first application of the debuff and kite away from the Ice Spheres when you are silenced.

So how much Hp do you guys think is enough to solo Valithria on 10m normal mode?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabron View Post
    So how much Hp do you guys think is enough to solo Valithria on 10m normal mode?
    I think I did it with 750-770k hp. This is hp inside ICC with low lvl weapons equipped. It wasn't a pushover.

Thanks again guys.
    Also you can use Remorseless winter to stun them and get rid of chain silence.

So basically to defeat LK on 25man hc alone you need to keep adds alive to you do more damage?
    Also should I stay and still hit him between transition phases? Or should I have enough damage if I just keep the adds alive?

Deleted
    So basically to defeat LK on 25man hc alone you need to keep adds alive to you do more damage?
    Also should I stay and still hit him between transition phases? Or should I have enough damage if I just keep the adds alive?
    Yes, yes and depends on your gear.
    If you have enough gear to kill him without dpssing during transitions, you have enough gear to not have survival issues while stay inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Yes, yes and depends on your gear.
    If you have enough gear to kill him without dpssing during transitions, you have enough gear to not have survival issues while stay inside.
    My problem when staying in between the transitions is that I'm getting spam silenced / opr knocked out of the map, or just basically killed cause I cant use spells since silenced.

My problem when staying in between the transitions is that I'm getting spam silenced / opr knocked out of the map, or just basically killed cause I cant use spells since silenced.
    If you're quick you can use rune strike on the frost orbs just as they land and you won't get knocked back. You can use rune strike while silenced so if you get that right it should be pretty easy.

15+ Year Old Account
    What he said. You can make a macro for targeting an orb, rune strike it (or heart or death, whatever works for you) and target the Lich King again. These days since I'm only farming the mount I just sit at the stairs and kill Spirits. I don't even bother to respec out of Roiling Blood, I just won't BB or DnD before p2. Yeah, I'm lazy.

Haste gems and Strength gems.

More vengeance. More vengeance.

Infest does damage and it ramps up. So for 1 tick it might do 2k damage then the next tick 3k etc etc. Eventually though you NEED to get rid of it because it will start to tick for 100k then 200k etc etc. (Not sure of exact values of the ticks but thats a rouge estimate) and yes you do get more vengeance the harder it hits..

Also what i did when i killed lich king was just moving in circles around the LK while blood boiling the orbs. It took 2 blood boils to get rid of an orb and its usually hard to get hit by the orb by circling around him and just generally moving away

Also does anyone have any tips for hagara? Im able to get her down to 20% from 45%ish in enrage but then just drop dead. Anyone have any ideas how to survive longer to get her to go into frost phase again? Using lichborne IBF vamp blood and deaths pact to survive. Would death siphon be a good talent considering i get around 300k to 400k vengeance instead of death pact?

Heres my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arandra/simple
    Last edited by Zarandra; 2013-08-28 at 10:18 PM.
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    You outgear heroic 25 LK though you might have a few wipes getting used to the fight. As for Ulduar enjoy 3 more lockouts until being unable to solo Yogg 25 unless you go Night Elf due to Salyin Battle Standard no longer working in raids.
    What's so special about 3 lockouts for yogg, just more gear or something special?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    so this has been on my brain for a while and can't get it out. with the 20% nerf inc to ToT. will jin'rokh be realistically soloable with the new hero drums? considering you can block static shock. and ji'kun for that matter. just let army/ghoul take a rake. with that you could realistically get the first feather for nutriments. what do you think mione, fnx, and the rest of you guys/gals?

Quote Originally Posted by Gersomence View Post
    so this has been on my brain for a while and can't get it out. with the 20% nerf inc to ToT. will jin'rokh be realistically soloable with the new hero drums? considering you can block static shock. and ji'kun for that matter. just let army/ghoul take a rake. with that you could realistically get the first feather for nutriments. what do you think mione, fnx, and the rest of you guys/gals?
    Jin'rohk would have a pretty steep DPS requirement still, in the mid-300ks after accounting for the buff from the puddles. Can't even abuse the debuff stacks for that either, what with them being friendly fire and all. There's also the minor issue of him resetting if no one else is around during the throw, but that's easily fixed with pets, and you jerks can break the stun in the puddles without issue (/pout).

Ji-Kun's lower nests will spam you with juveniles if they aren't dealt with, and I kind of doubt even 20% nerfed Ji-Kun will die before that's an issue. Besides, all she does is spam quills if you aren't on the platform, so nests aren't exactly off-limits. Personally, I'm more curious about her "enrage", I'm pretty sure all she does is spam quills, and I'm not sure if that cast ever finishes. Maybe you could do nests (or at least keep Juveniles to a minimum) for 10minutes and then kill her during her quills spam?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    yeah but after 20% reduction in health? plus we're getting drums of mini hero? i'd say jin might be doable. and im only saying pick the first one on jikun kill the first set after doingarmy so they tank her. idk just something ive been thinking about.