15+ Year Old Account
    The 2 worms can be cleared. Use army quite close to them, pop Raise Dead, wait till they're near and aggro the left one. The pets should tank it. You should go apeshit on the right worm with DRW, ERW etc.

Or just buy some invis pots and go past them. Hopefully you don't die to Rag, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Olafski View Post
    Does that second trinket work for Blood? It says "available to Strength based damage roles only", which combined with the specs that it drops for (Unholy and Frost) would lead me to believe it doesn't work for Tank specs.

Ahh I linked the wrong one - there's one that does the same thing, but for tanks. Reduces CD on AMS, DRW, IBF, and a few other things, making it pretty sexy especially when combined with the blood 4pc. Just got the DPS one and the tank one confused.

EDIT: This is the trinket I was talking about. I guess it drops from Malkorok instead of Galakras. Still an awesome trinket I would think, considering how amazing DRW is these days.
    Last edited by Monteverdi; 2013-10-02 at 12:00 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    Ahh I linked the wrong one - there's one that does the same thing, but for tanks. Reduces CD on AMS, DRW, IBF, and a few other things, making it pretty sexy especially when combined with the blood 4pc. Just got the DPS one and the tank one confused.

EDIT: This is the trinket I was talking about. I guess it drops from Malkorok instead of Galakras. Still an awesome trinket I would think, considering how amazing DRW is these days.
    I don't really think your right, reduced DRW cd will not make it better than http://www.wowhead.com/item=105632

For survival fights sure, but most are dps races

Means http://www.wowhead.com/item=105632 + http://www.wowhead.com/item=105609

Deleted
    Little off-topic, but is it worth dropping iLevel 530 T15 legs, and losing T15 2P, for iLevel 548 legs (exact same stats between them, just more of them on the 548 ofc)? Or should I stick with T15 2P till I can replace both pieces with 548+?

I'm having trouble in Atramedes 10 Heroic.
    534 ilvl - 2h Frost Gear
    http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/.../murderaddict/

Can anyone guide me through the bell ringing portion? I have only been able to ring 3 bells, have him land once, then I get rolled over pretty fast. Any help is appreciated.

Reforged Mastery>Haste

Mastery would be pretty nonsense for Atramedes hc
    I found him to be hard, too (tried him the last time with ~510 Unholy gear, haven't killed him back then and never even tried again due to no time/motivation atm). Remember you only have 5 bells on hc, so try to ring as late as you can (I think I even tried surviving the "kill" thing quite some time) and keep your sonar shit low by quickly killing the adds (you can dps them while moving forward, weird things happen there) and obv not having WASD on a 1min CD.
    I think my main issue where the air phases since I could barely run away from the fire breath. Engineer = win like always :/

How many bells does it take to drop him?

Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    I don't really think your right, reduced DRW cd will not make it better than http://www.wowhead.com/item=105632

For survival fights sure, but most are dps races

Means http://www.wowhead.com/item=105632 + http://www.wowhead.com/item=105609
    You're probably right, but the cooldown reduction is just so much fun

Quote Originally Posted by deathgrinder View Post
    How many bells does it take to drop him?
    Depends on your DPS?
    With low DPS you will most likely use all bells, with 1337 gear he could be possible without even ringing more than one (or even none at all)

15+ Year Old Account
    You have the full 8 bells on hc. What might kill you is getting to 100 sound, which can happen at every ground phase. Air phases are a joke, you can more or less just run around and use a gong just before he lands.

Deleted
    I think the spreadsheet is not up to date but, just in case, I just managed to kill Marrowgar 25 heroic with my draenei DK (unholy spec). Very easy fight.

I seem to be having trouble soloing stone guards on 10m normal due to dps, im 538 ilvl with 561 weapon but only about 180-190k dps over the entire fight fully reforged into crit/haste with as little mastery as i can get on my gear (about 120%). I'm using full consumables + BL drums and lasting until the enrage every attempt and can shave off a few % of the hp during that. I seem to only be getting about 30k vengeance even while trying to soak as much as I can during amethyst petrification. My combo is jade/jasper/amethyst. Anything that I can do to improve or am i stuck wiping until the enrage?

Soaking up shit doesn't give vengeance anymore since 5.4

Get to enrage at 12 million hp with LK
    530 ilevel.

What should I reforge to as blood for maximum dps?

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    Get to enrage at 12 million hp with LK
    530 ilevel.

What should I reforge to as blood for maximum dps?
    Hit+Exp to 7.5% > Crit > Haste > Mastery

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Hit+Exp to 7.5% > Crit > Haste > Mastery
    OK I will try that thanks.

Finally done it with 530 timeless isle gear. How people do it with less than that gear I don't know. Had to kill him through enrage the last few %.
    Last edited by Farora; 2013-10-05 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    OK I will try that thanks.

Finally done it with 530 timeless isle gear. How people do it with less than that gear I don't know. Had to kill him through enrage the last few %.
    all time standing in middle , dont dot shamblings when they enrages (at low hp) = boom max possible vengence and easy kill even if you get unlucky silence combos

Quote Originally Posted by Murderr View Post
    all time standing in middle , dont dot shamblings when they enrages (at low hp) = boom max possible vengence and easy kill even if you get unlucky silence combos
    1. Attack LK during Remorseless Winter
    2. Stuff like Remorseless Winter, Infest and Defile used to grant a decent amount of Vengeance for standing in them. Also had more Vengeance with more mobs attacking you. This isn't the case anymore but with how easy it is to get 535 Timeless/522 Conquest gear it really isn't that big a deal.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ummmm, I'm still quite certain it's doable in ilevel 500 gear. I'll probably try it sometime soon after replacing some of my current ilevel 516 stuff.