Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    @fnx: I remember you saying that you had soloed 2 bosses in DS as frost. Were those yor'sahj and hagara? Cause from what I can think of, they're the lowest dps ones, due to the fact they stop dpsing quite a long time.

Also, would madness be doable as frost? Wanted to try once, not sure if the damage from the corruption would be too much.
    I did Morchock, Yor'sahj and Hagara as frost yes, I guess zonozz would be doable as well, but didn't try, maybe next week

Got Hagara hc to 5% after 2 pulls, so it's doable with a bit better rng, got sick of her starting in lighting phase 4-5 times in a row so I stopped

http://www.twitch.tv/fnx1337/c/3268788
    http://www.twitch.tv/fnx1337/c/3268803
    Didn't record Morchok, but here is the 2 others.

(If someone have a madness lockout, I don't mind trying )
    Last edited by mmoce994820d54; 2013-11-19 at 08:10 PM.

@fnx: I remember you saying that you had soloed 2 bosses in DS as frost. Were those yor'sahj and hagara? Cause from what I can think of, they're the lowest dps ones, due to the fact they stop dpsing quite a long time.

Also, would madness be doable as frost? Wanted to try once, not sure if the damage from the corruption would be too much.
    Biggest spike damage from Impale, Elementium Bolt Explosion, Elementium Terrors (that stacking dot, ow) and Bloods. Tbh probably not worth trading the survivability of Blood on a fight like Madness just to shave a minute off the kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    I did Morchock, Yor'sahj and Hagara as frost yes, I guess zonozz would be doable as well, but didn't try, maybe next week

Got Hagara hc to 5% after 2 pulls, so it's doable with a bit better rng, got sick of her starting in lighting phase 4-5 times in a row so I stopped

http://www.twitch.tv/fnx1337/c/3268788
    http://www.twitch.tv/fnx1337/c/3268803
    Didn't record Morchok, but here is the 2 others.

(If someone have a madness lockout, I don't mind trying )
    Not to be skeptic, but how would you do morchok as frost? Stomp damage is insane, do you just outrange them all with death's advance and engineering cooldowns? Also aren't melee hits quite heavy? I excluded it immediately when I was thinking which boss you could've some, so it's kinda surprising.

As for madness, I gave it a few tries with 555 item level as frost, but, also due to a not-optimal reforging, I always wiped on 3rd corruption, pretty sure with more gear, right reforging and buffs it would be doable, considering you can go to the defensive and do ysera last.

@trubo: impale + melee corruption damage (170k crit) are the problem, bolts get 2-shotted, terrors would be quite quick to get rid of with AMS, and bloods are a non-issue, getting 5 stacks and killing them in few sec. Also, wasn't really going to save 1 min compared to a blood kill, just tried for more challenge, that was the sole reason.

Deleted
    Not to be skeptic, but how would you do morchok as frost? Stomp damage is insane, do you just outrange them all with death's advance and engineering cooldowns? Also aren't melee hits quite heavy? I excluded it immediately when I was thinking which boss you could've some, so it's kinda surprising.

As for madness, I gave it a few tries with 555 item level as frost, but, also due to a not-optimal reforging, I always wiped on 3rd corruption, pretty sure with more gear, right reforging and buffs it would be doable, considering you can go to the defensive and do ysera last.

@trubo: impale + melee corruption damage (170k crit) are the problem, bolts get 2-shotted, terrors would be quite quick to get rid of with AMS, and bloods are a non-issue, getting 5 stacks and killing them in few sec. Also, wasn't really going to save 1 min compared to a blood kill, just tried for more challenge, that was the sole reason.
    If you run towards to tower you can out range all the stomps before the first time he pulls you in without any kind of movement speed, next phase you can rocket boots or even to the other side of the tower and jump off the edge to dodge the stomp, you won't die to fall damage becouse he'll teleport you back to melee range after the stomp.

Look it up on youtube, a few ppl killed him like that as blood if they didn't have the gear to soak the stomp.

Deleted

Shouldn't be too difficult as unholy right? Death siphon spec

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morry View Post
    Yes, just like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Shouldn't be too difficult as unholy right? Death siphon spec
    Assuming you kill stuff before their big attack becomes dangerous (Impale, the dot the Elemtnium Terrors put on you) it shouldn't be an issue. I'd still just go Blood if you're at a relatively low ilvl (i.e. less than 560); it might take longer but you don't really run a risk of dying unless you're too slow on the 4th platform.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Fnx, you can aggro Hagara and take the portal back out before it dissapears to reset her so her weapon enchant changes. Just look at her weapons and reset her in 5 secs if they're lightningy.

Ah, ok (about morchok), I had already seen that video, didn't think of it to solo it as frost though.

For madness, I'm not too sure of how much death siphon would heal, I tried both with death pact and conversion, but with death pact I died when I had all def. cds on cd and couldn't use dream, with conversion it was easier to heal up after the corruption was dead, but I still couldn't survive the 3rd corruption, I didn't use army because I wanted to save it for the last corruption.

You could probably do an order: kalecgos, nozdormu, alexstrasza to keep dream till the end, this reduces your dps, but that is a non-issue except while killing corruptions. Also, the issue I encountered isn't impale damage (260k hit), it's the corruption's melees (85k each and often got crit 170k).

Looks like the google doc is out of date.

It still says valithria dreamwalker in IceCrown Citadel from Wrath of the Lich King has not been done.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...r=false&gid=12

how to solo hagara when youre full tank gear

afk till berserk, receieve 400k vengeance, kill her in 30-45 seconds

I'm not sure which trinkets to use, I have the normal paragons one, but for my second one its between
    reg fusion fire core
    HTF Spark
    H Feather
    or regTF primordius
    Really not sure which to run

10+ Year Old Account
    Raaage, went back to FL for Alysrazor, and she's resetting again, and I have no idea why, I'm getting past the her tornado attack seemingly fine, but beyond that, poof, she resets
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Raaage, went back to FL for Alysrazor, and she's resetting again, and I have no idea why, I'm getting past the her tornado attack seemingly fine, but beyond that, poof, she resets
    You can fly too high.

Quote Originally Posted by potatoe View Post
    Looks like the google doc is out of date.

It still says valithria dreamwalker in IceCrown Citadel from Wrath of the Lich King has not been done.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...r=false&gid=12
    Seems like you haven't looked up WHY everything is soloable on 25 hc and valithria is the only fight which has only been done on 10. Valithria is a healer fight, you should be thankful to blizzard that we can even heal that dragon for 6 mil in a few mins while being in a tank spec.

Having said this, 10 hc is probably doable, not sure and not tempted to try.

Quote Originally Posted by Dronyen View Post
    I'm not sure which trinkets to use, I have the normal paragons one, but for my second one its between
    reg fusion fire core
    HTF Spark
    H Feather
    or regTF primordius
    Really not sure which to run
    I have the fusion fire core normal and (without surprise) it's only good for aoe. When you compare them for single target, you will see that the fusion core gives 2.200 constant strength and nothing else, while even the spark of zandalari normal gives 1.300 constant strength + 1.600 haste which you can reforge to crit as well. As such, as you have a heroic thunderforged spark (19 item levels higher than the one I compared the fusion core to) I'd exclude the fusion core.

About heroic feather (541) and normal primordius thunderforged (536), I heard primordius trinket is much better than the same version of feather, and the 5 item levels of difference shouldn't make the feather stronger.

The only doubt I have is spark 549 vs primordius 536, again primordius should be much better than spark of same item level, but here the item level difference is quite big. Probably would take spark, but not completely sure.
    Last edited by Esploratore; 2013-11-21 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    It seems that Warlocks are extremely good at soloing - they've done Ji'kun, Zor'lok, Immerseus (on 10N), and they can solo Dark Animus. Do we stand a chance against any of these (regarding Immerseus and DA) or can we just not match their DPS?
    Links please? I NEED to see this.
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

does thsi mean a dk could solo immerseus?

step 1. tank and spank boss

step 2. when corrosive blsat stacks get to like 2, run to max range and wait for reset

step 3. when he berserks wait out the bserserk at max range

step 4. repeat steps 1-2 until boss is dead with a berserk free boss

it would take probably 2+ hours but doable

Quote Originally Posted by onemanaleft View Post
    does thsi mean a dk could solo immerseus?

step 1. tank and spank boss

step 2. when corrosive blsat stacks get to like 2, run to max range and wait for reset

step 3. when he berserks wait out the bserserk at max range

step 4. repeat steps 1-2 until boss is dead with a berserk free boss

it would take probably 2+ hours but doable
    I do believe Immerseus has a mechanic to wipe you if no one is in melee range. AFAIK he just starts shooting reaching attacks or something similar with a stacking damage taken debuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Dronyen View Post
    I do believe Immerseus has a mechanic to wipe you if no one is in melee range. AFAIK he just starts shooting reaching attacks or something similar with a stacking damage taken debuff.
    you didnt watch the video did you