Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Braindwen View Post
    Is this a 5.4.7 thing?

Because it definitely worked in 5.4, and H conclave wasn't particularly hard with it (well, as a bear, who are as good as always for conclave). Wasn't really worth bringing up because it A: used the bug, and B: died in 3 pulls . http://i.imgur.com/8WD2rLw.jpg

That said, you'd still have to kill Anshal and get to the other two platforms before dying, so if Mione's post a little bit earlier is anything to go off of, H conclave doesn't look like a DK thing, bug or no bug.
    Something like a month ago, so before 5.4.7. I have some recordings, so, I will check what's going wrong. Idea was to kill Anshal first with a DoT timing from ToK (so he dies something like 1 second after the invocation of the little plants) before going on the two other plateforms and switching between Nezir and Rohash. Anyway, I probably won't have enough will to slain this boss regarding the absence of interest. Other boss deserve more attention, imo (Oh yeah...).
    Also, as you say, even with the bug, it's likely not to be doable so... why persisting ? Btw, well done for the down with the druid

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is this a 5.4.7 thing?

Because it definitely worked in 5.4, and H conclave wasn't particularly hard with it (well, as a bear, who are as good as always for conclave). Wasn't really worth bringing up because it A: used the bug, and B: died in 3 pulls . http://i.imgur.com/8WD2rLw.jpg

That said, you'd still have to kill Anshal and get to the other two platforms before dying, so if Mione's post a little bit earlier is anything to go off of, H conclave doesn't look like a DK thing, bug or no bug.
    What's stopping you from speccing Blood and facerolling it? (Since the bug basically eliminates the DPS requirement IIRC)

Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    What's stopping you from speccing Blood and facerolling it? (Since the bug basically eliminates the DPS requirement IIRC)
    My DK is lvl 87, and hasn't soloed anything since Mandokir.

As far as other people? not really sure. Would have to ask them. Possibly not wanting to kill the encounter with an obvious exploit.

Quote Originally Posted by Wannoob View Post
    Something like a month ago, so before 5.4.7. I have some recordings, so, I will check what's going wrong. Idea was to kill Anshal first with a DoT timing from ToK (so he dies something like 1 second after the invocation of the little plants) before going on the two other plateforms and switching between Nezir and Rohash.
    Thing to keep in mind: what causes it to bug out is not the plants spawning, but the plants aggroing on to you while you're at another platform. Normally (when Anshal is alive) this resets the whole encounter. If he's dead, it instead just resets him. Waiting a few more seconds might get it to work for you.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    My DK is lvl 87, and hasn't soloed anything since Mandokir.
    As far as other people? not really sure. Would have to ask them. Possibly not wanting to kill the encounter with an obvious exploit.
    Haha, I know :P
    I was responding to your point about DKs not being able to do it even with the bug, since Mione's post was discussing soloing it as 2H Frost, which obviously has pretty bad survivability overall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    Try the bug perhaps? It'd be nice to get a screenshot, even if you can't upload a video or anything like that. (Also, can you mark Zon'ozz 25 on the spreadsheet?)
    I dont know if you guys keep the spreadsheet up to date but if so i have a few more kills that are not marked on it.

Did "Hard Mode" Heroic Nefarian yesterday by leaving one of the Chromatic adds from P2 up. It channeled Blast Nova the entire time, which added quite a bit of damage to the end. Interestingly, physical damage from the adds is a non-issue; it's the Shadowflame Spark, Crackles and Blast Nova that chips away at health. Definitely enjoyed having to pay attention to CD usage for once.
    Control Undead is so much fun on that fight!
    @MagdalenaDK
    Plaguebearer

<Magdalena> There's really no way to say "There's a two hour long video of me on the Internet", without it sounding dirty is there?
    <Mionepony> Especially not if it's you...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Did "Hard Mode" Heroic Nefarian yesterday by leaving one of the Chromatic adds from P2 up. It channeled Blast Nova the entire time, which added quite a bit of damage to the end. Interestingly, physical damage from the adds is a non-issue; it's the Shadowflame Spark, Crackles and Blast Nova that chips away at health. Definitely enjoyed having to pay attention to CD usage for once.
    Control Undead is so much fun on that fight!
    Does any one of you know why the adds (which have so much hp) take huge amounts of damage and die after some time when you mindcontrol them ? Does that even happen to you guy ?

Deleted
    (how)Can i solo Warlord in DS 10? I tried it with http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%A9p/simple but i couldnt get it past 40%. He starts hitting me like a truck on fire :/

Quote Originally Posted by Quicktum View Post
    Does any one of you know why the adds (which have so much hp) take huge amounts of damage and die after some time when you mindcontrol them ? Does that even happen to you guy ?
    Not at all. If anything, it grew more and more powerful due to building stacks of health + dmg from constantly hitting targets (hitting something is what causes them to gain energy and power). I wiped once before the kill, and the add had become so powerful that it (hilariously) was able to tank Nefarian for a good minute or so before it was killed.
    You're making sure it attacks something, right? Don't forget that Control Undead will start your minion off with Defensive on default, so you need to order it to assist you or attack your target. If it doesn't do this, it'll eventually die due to lack of energy and AoE from the encounter killing it.
    @MagdalenaDK
    Plaguebearer

<Magdalena> There's really no way to say "There's a two hour long video of me on the Internet", without it sounding dirty is there?
    <Mionepony> Especially not if it's you...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    (how)Can i solo Warlord in DS 10? I tried it with but i couldnt get it past 40%. He starts hitting me like a truck on fire :/
    Do you use the orb correctly ? Try to always trigger the orb as soon as possible until it reaches 10 stacks then let the boss absorb it. The Boss shouldnt hit you very hard unless you never "feed" him the orb or he enrages.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you use the orb correctly ? Try to always trigger the orb as soon as possible until it reaches 10 stacks then let the boss absorb it. The Boss shouldnt hit you very hard unless you never "feed" him the orb or he enrages.
    Yes i send it to attack Nefarian and it also gets gains stacks but it still takes alot of damage and dies after some time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    The energy the skeletons have is their life. And when it reaches 0, they die.
    But the energy get refreshed with shadowbreath and the pink voids.
    I´m not talking about them "shutting down" i´m talking about them dying. Taking damage and then dying so that they cant be resurrected by shadoflame spells.
    Last edited by mmocf86ec2b4d9; 2014-02-26 at 03:00 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    H LK 25 as frost.
    Oh right, yes. That is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Raikh View Post
    Morchok hc is actually really easy. You just kite him on the mount until 5 secs left to the black blood phase. Pull army, press unholy blight, he stuns you for a short window, when he casts the blood pop garg/frenzy and drums and brust him down, he drops on 1hp, splits after the blood phase and dies a few seconds later, you don't have to deal with anything.
    The only requirement is to be able to burn ~15 million in 15-20 sec, which is was no problem at all for me with 572 a few weeks ago.

OK that sounds really easy. Probably not possible with lower gear, but CDs and some kiting/running away from stomps probably do the part for surviving long enough. Will try when bored

@ Ultraxion: Iirc the first debuffs only come up after the first hour, so yeah. Do you get 2 at once while in a dps specc? (because you said normal mode is that tight)
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK soloing

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dont know if you guys keep the spreadsheet up to date but if so i have a few more kills that are not marked on it.
    We do. You may have noticed that Zon'ozz 25 is now green
    So, post what you killed, preferably with a screenshot or video!

(Someone should really do Morchok 25H and Al'Akir 25H)

I'm wondering, why hasn't anyone in 570+ gear done Heroic Stone Guard yet?

Quote Originally Posted by broncorde View Post
    I'm struggling with killing yoggs brain in one phase as blood. I feel like i should be able to do it easily with my gear, but i somehow i manage to miss it by 5-15% every time.

My gear should be more then sufficient:
    555 ilvl dps gear, legendary meta and cloak
    561 weapon, thok and paragons flex trinkets
    gemmed for crit, reforged crit > haste > mastery

I use drw for double diseases, str pot and bl drums
    rough priority i use is: ds > rs > hs

How much time do you guys have left on the cast when you reach the brain and do you use army?
    Trying to figure out if it's just a l2p issue of mine or if i'm missing something obvious.

Thanks in advance!
    Around 30 seconds left when I am at the brain and casting army as far as I know. Had troubles too in similar item level as yours my first kills, but I wasn't using drums nor potion, 554 dps gear. Don't think it's a l2p issue from what I read on your post, IMO you are just too slow at clearing the rooms and get like 20-25 sec of dps on the brain, ICC is easiest, followed by stormwind, followed by OS, in my opinion, and glyph of outbreak + BB really helps a lot on ICC one, as well as running with unholy presence and swapping to blood just before the brain (glyph of shifting presences).

What are the gear requirements for zon'ozz 25 like? Would like to try it.

Someone mentioned madness normal is probably doable as dps spec; it's a faceroll for hc geared people, did it myself with 559 or so as frost, although I had to play in a survival way as far as the platform order goes, and my dps ended being less than blood, lol, used death siphon, but with more gear and a more aggressive platform order, should be faster than blood.
    Last edited by Esploratore; 2014-02-27 at 03:39 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    We do. You may have noticed that Zon'ozz 25 is now green
    So, post what you killed, preferably with a screenshot or video!

(Someone should really do Morchok 25H and Al'Akir 25H)

I'm wondering, why hasn't anyone in 570+ gear done Heroic Stone Guard yet?
    Kills i didi that are missing on the sheet:

Beth'tilac 25
    Maloriak 25
    Cho'gall 25
    Atramedes 25 Heroic
    Shannox 25 Heroic
    Valiona and Theralion 25 Heroic

https: // www . youtube . com / channel / UCEcM8sGIIsid6myxe2eVVeQ

What are the gear requirements for zon'ozz 25 like? Would like to try it.
    I did it with 576. Pretty sure its possible with less but i dont know how much less.
    Last edited by mmocf86ec2b4d9; 2014-02-28 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomisno View Post
    OK that sounds really easy. Probably not possible with lower gear, but CDs and some kiting/running away from stomps probably do the part for surviving long enough. Will try when bored

@ Ultraxion: Iirc the first debuffs only come up after the first hour, so yeah. Do you get 2 at once while in a dps specc? (because you said normal mode is that tight)
    Yes, you get 2 debuffs at once. Depending on how the timers of each are it is possible to deal with it, you need basically 5-6 secs between start of the first and expiration of the second to handle both, problem is, that he still deals dmg to you in that 5 seconds and you can't do anything, sometimes timmy takes some hits, sometimes not. Ultimately it is likely that you die from Ultraxions dmg even if you can manage the debuff, because no healing for 5 secs is almost lethal at that point, which restricts the fight length to 75-80 secs.

I'm starting to pick up some gear on my dk and wanna start farming invincible. Can someone explain here or via pm the whole "saving a lockout on an alt" and using that to do just LK weekly?
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    I'm starting to pick up some gear on my dk and wanna start farming invincible. Can someone explain here or via pm the whole "saving a lockout on an alt" and using that to do just LK weekly?
    You clear up to Valithria 25man NORMAL with a couple of friends (or your multiple accounts if you have) to make it faster (or solo it whatever, there are some guides around for each boss, I did it with my priest wife).
    Then BEFORE Sindragosa 25, you make a raid leader a friend of yours, and then log your TOON B (the one that will extend the lockout each week) and do WITH HIM Sindragosa 25. Now Toon B has a 11/12 Normal25 lockout, that can just extend until the end of days. Step out ICC, leave raid, log out Toon B, and log back your DK. Your friend will invite you back to the raid, and change to HEROIC25 for LK. You solo him (or quicker with friends) and mount doesn't drop.

Next reset, you log Toon B, extend the 11/12 Normal25 lockout that he has, get to instance, invite a friend that enters ICC and will accept the new 11/12 save and make him leader, get out of ICC Toon B, leave raid, and log back DK again that your friend will invite, and then switch again to Heroic.

Next week same, and so on... at least this is what I do with my wife. With the same way, you can farm it multiple times each week, as long as you have enough 90 alts, or willing to reserve it with bigger raids or pay the high roller. You just enter toon B to get someone else 11/12 save.

Good luck.

Sounds good. Does it have to be 25 or can it be 10 normal then switch to 25H? Thought you could do that with icc
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.