Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Sounds good. Does it have to be 25 or can it be 10 normal then switch to 25H? Thought you could do that with icc
    You can switch from 10 normal to 25 HC.

Deleted
    I'm trying to solo Stoneguards, but atm, i can't even get the 2 big dogs down. They Set me to stone at about 60% (I pull one at a time)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%A9p/simple

is my armory.

Deleted
    Army of the Dead.

Deleted
    Did anyone try Galleon recently? I just met him and tried to solo, after first attempt(87%) i died and after that i went for kiting strat, worked pretty well. Managed to get him down to 50% when i got smacked for 2mln+ and i didn't see anything about enrage mechanic in DJ. Did that happen to anyone before?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    I'm trying to solo Stoneguards, but atm, i can't even get the 2 big dogs down. They Set me to stone at about 60% (I pull one at a time)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%A9p/simple

is my armory.
    You can either use army of the dead as you're about to get stunned so they hold aggro on him through the stun. OR you can just use a frost/unholy specc with death siphon and nuke them.

Quote Originally Posted by Astarroth View Post
    Did anyone try Galleon recently? I just met him and tried to solo, after first attempt(87%) i died and after that i went for kiting strat, worked pretty well. Managed to get him down to 50% when i got smacked for 2mln+ and i didn't see anything about enrage mechanic in DJ. Did that happen to anyone before?
    There's an hidden berserk timer.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is Dark Animus still soloable after the hotfix?

Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    Is Dark Animus still soloable after the hotfix?
    I don't think anyone have tried it.

Deleted
    A few more for the spreadsheet:

25 Argaloth
    25 Elementium Monstrosity Heroic
    25 Warmaster Blackhorn
    25 Hagara the Stormbinder
    25 Cho'gall

www . youtube . com/ channel/ UCEcM8sGIIsid6myxe2eVVeQ

Quote Originally Posted by Quicktum View Post
    A few more for the spreadsheet:

25 Argaloth
    25 Elementium Monstrosity Heroic
    25 Warmaster Blackhorn
    25 Hagara the Stormbinder
    25 Cho'gall

www . youtube . com/ channel/ UCEcM8sGIIsid6myxe2eVVeQ
    Spreadsheet is the opposite of up to date^^

Galleon has a 10min enrage iirc
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK soloing

Galleon has a 15 min enrage, not 10.

Quicktum, well done, nice to see someone use his heroic gear for some more 25-man modes! Liked especially hagara, zon'ozz (enrage outhealing) and blackhorn (being able to survive 5 sunder armor stacks + all adds + standing in flames).

However, I see you have 1,2 mil hp, can't do anything but think there's a bit or a lot of tank gear on it? As, if I remember right, mionelol has around 1 mil with bis 580 dps gear and runescroll.

I've been searching for algalon 25 start. Can't really find any thing for dk. I'm 567 frost DW. Can't DPs it before 5 stacks. I'm engineer. Any tips?

Also is fl10h soloable all of it?

Quote Originally Posted by dardack View Post
    I've been searching for algalon 25 start. Can't really find any thing for dk. I'm 567 frost DW. Can't DPs it before 5 stacks. I'm engineer. Any tips?

I recall Mione using rocket boots and other sprints to reset one set of stacks then purposely getting hit by Cosmic Smash and using Goblin Glider to reset another set earlier in the expansion. As for Firelands the soloing document on the front page suggests that it all has been soloed with a few bosses requiring a certain ilvl but I think that's mostly with Blood in mind.

OK I'll try the boots and glider.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    Galleon has a 15 min enrage, not 10.

Quicktum, well done, nice to see someone use his heroic gear for some more 25-man modes! Liked especially hagara, zon'ozz (enrage outhealing) and blackhorn (being able to survive 5 sunder armor stacks + all adds + standing in flames).

However, I see you have 1,2 mil hp, can't do anything but think there's a bit or a lot of tank gear on it? As, if I remember right, mionelol has around 1 mil with bis 580 dps gear and runescroll.
    I play Tank in my Mainraid so yes i use alot of tank gear. (DPS gear isnt that good yet)

Quote Originally Posted by dardack View Post
    Yes. @Spider boss you have to time 10% (upstairs) to when there are no small spiders passing by downstairs, and use IBF ofc to remove the stun

@Baleroc I recommend tank gear + BL drums a bit too random otherwise.

Quick question, i wasnt able to find the answer in google.

Can i use plague scientist on LK 25Hc? Or i'll get gripped?
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    Quick question, i wasnt able to find the answer in google.

Can i use plague scientist on LK 25Hc? Or i'll get gripped?
    good luck getting the scientist up there!

someone at some point did get it up there, but as far as I know, it was never explained (it was an exploit)

that being said, if you manage to get one up there, it shouldn't make you be gripped, as hunters won't get gripped

Quote Originally Posted by daluur View Post
    good luck getting the scientist up there!

someone at some point did get it up there, but as far as I know, it was never explained (it was an exploit)

that being said, if you manage to get one up there, it shouldn't make you be gripped, as hunters won't get gripped
    Thank you. Yea only manage to read somewhere about exploit getting it up there, but i didnt want to risk it.

Also Valithria still skipable with Engineering?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...inter/advanced

I guess in my gear will be a tight to enrage. Any tips? ;p
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    Thank you. Yea only manage to read somewhere about exploit getting it up there, but i didnt want to risk it.

Also Valithria still skipable with Engineering?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...inter/advanced

I guess in my gear will be a tight to enrage. Any tips? ;p
    i skipped val last week so seems so

as for tips jsut make sure your using all the buff items, potion flask bloodlust drums, stay on him during remorseless