Quote Originally Posted by Dreadwraith View Post
    > dk solo thread.
    I barely lurk in the pally solo thread, but like to see Lazels stuff. Using YT for abos is too mainstream.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    I don't think anyone minds.
    ^this
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK soloing

Deleted
    Hello, I'm new on mmo-champion , I have a DK 90

Quote Originally Posted by antoinesl13 View Post
    Fascinating.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    I don't think anyone minds.
    I think it's off topic and mostly just spam to get more people to view your videos

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    I think it's off topic and mostly just spam to get more people to view your videos
    But why would we care?

Someone suggest a new topic please. Like how to Gara'jal or something

At least provide a link of your armory man dont be so straight forward

Me to, want to start a club?

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    OT: Ghoul will be removed in WoD, so do you MMO Champions have any suggestions about how to drop stacks?
    Possibly: Run out of range, use AMS, eat damage like animals in Tschernobyl because nobody is in range, almost die, run back to boss with ultra low life, have neither stacks nor CDs. I did quite write bullshit, I guess

This is very much a problem since like every boss in MoP has stacks (creative tank mechanics!) and outgearing them really sucks.

EDIT: Almost forgot about it: army stays, so there is at least that x.x

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    T15 2pc can also be used if you're really desperate. Then again, if you're going to do that you might as well wait until you can outgear it.

Honestly, I really hope Raise Dead makes it back to Blood, if not Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Nah, it's not. If anything, it stimulates discussion about comparing classes for soloing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomisno View Post
    Someone suggest a new topic please. Like how to Gara'jal or something
    Are there any other MoP bosses whose enraged can be bypassed, like Zor'lok or Gara'jal?
    Last edited by Khiyone; 2014-05-09 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    No because this Thread are for Solo, and he took the spot.

OT: Ghoul will be removed in WoD, so do you MMO Champions have any suggestions about how to drop stacks?
    Which fight are we talking about? The only stack debuff boss I expect we'll be able to solo in WoD that can cause issue is Ji-kun. And you can drop your stacks while still healing yourself by clearing nests (Quills won't be too much of a problem I imagine).

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Which fight are we talking about? The only stack debuff boss I expect we'll be able to solo in WoD that can cause issue is Ji-kun. And you can drop your stacks while still healing yourself by clearing nests (Quills won't be too much of a problem I imagine).
    I guess he didn't talk about a specific fight, but the general issue in case we get another Ragnaros or so.

T15 sounds VERY desperate, but could save one's ass.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's beyond desperate, a guardian that can take like a single hit? Sure, we still have army but that's only good for it's duration. I really can't see T15 being of any use between the stat loss and how pathetic the summoned trolls are.

It's also RNG dependant. RNG always sucks

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Normal/Heroic Elegon as well?

(On that note, could we solo Heroic Elegon right now, with enough tank gear? Would it be possible to kill Celestial Protectors while you stay in the inner ring, so you avoid Total Annihilation entirely?)
    Last edited by Veiled Shadow; 2014-05-12 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    (On that note, could we solo Heroic Elegon right now, with enough tank gear? Would it be possible to kill Celestial Protectors while you stay in the inner ring, so you avoid Total Annihilation entirely?)

So basically, unless you have the and DPS to trigger his phase transitions every time by only spawning one add, you can kill him. Before that, no.

Catastrophic Anomaly hits for like 850k damage and does not count as being hit by Total Annihilation as far as i remember, so making the add explode outside while using cds and being inside the platform seems possible.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackspark View Post
    Catastrophic Anomaly hits for like 850k damage and does not count as being hit by Total Annihilation as far as i remember, so making the add explode outside while using cds and being inside the platform seems possible.
    Catastrophic Anamoly is the same spell Elegon uses to wipe the raid after 9 minutes 30 seconds - it hits for 950k damage like you said but it also instantly kills everyone even if you were to survive the damage.

That being said, is that debuff still applied if you are AMSed? (when you're hit by Total Annihilation)

Deleted
    I suppose you can also just tank all the adds and only ever kill one every 2 minutes. Yeah probably not..

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why is it recommended that one cast Necrotic Strike on Zon'ozz?

Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    Why is it recommended that one cast Necrotic Strike on Zon'ozz?
    His Psychic Drain (sounds like something straight out of a Pokémon game) heals him, which means it can be prevented through use of Necrotic Strike.