Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    I was doing Lich King 25H on a level 95 alt, as Frost. I did it easily, survived Fury of Frostmourne (only 15k damage, lol) then when he was at about 7% I died to Infest (which had apparently been on me for a substantial portion of the fight). When I was resurrected, I got carried off by the Val'kyr Champions (??) and fell to my death. Now I'm stuck, because the NPCs can't damage the Lich King at all, it seems (dodge, parry, miss. . . ). Is there anything I can do besides opening a ticket?

(I already opened a ticket, but there's a 4 day wait ).
    Dunno man, I did it 2 days ago and didn't bug at all (truth to be told, I did it as Blood).

Quote Originally Posted by Skytip View Post
    What talents did you use? Maybe I'm outdated on that, last time I looked that up was about a year ago when I started doing the Lich King. I looked at Mione's kill of Ji'kun, and he/she seems to be using Blood Tap. Is it better than Runic Corruption?

DPS or tanking gear?

I also tried Ji'kun, and got it to about 20%. How do I do the nests? Do I just do all of them?
    I use Runic Corruption, full dps gear.

I do most of the ground nests (try to do the first ones quickly so you can grab a feather and get the dmg buff).
    For the non-ground nests, I wait for 4 birds to spawn (unless ground nest is soon, in that case only 2) then I use feather when feed young and clear the birds above boss.

other useful info, you can place the feed young sludge pools where you want (they will land on your position), you can safely go out of melee range whenever you need to lose the stacks (she'll just do quills, you can go in melee again during quills to heal up). Towards the end, just ignore birds/nests and nuke boss, with buff if you can.

(I've only done this at lvl 90 and lvl 92 though).

Ok, mionelol's last answer was already a clarification to a doubt I had, because I noticed that in percentage to total hp, heals are really weak compared to when I did horridon at 90, and if you consider that now you need a higher amount of damage to get the same resolve as before, that also explains it besides the insanely low gear compared to almost bis in mop.

However, I have another question: while I see on noxxic that mastery > multistrike > versatility > crit > haste as frost, for blood dps what is the priority right now? As all stats give something to it, and including bonus armor, and guides don't say anything about blood dps obviously.

Don't use Noxxic, please, especially not for stat priorities ~

Strength > Bonus Armor > Multistrike > Crit > Versatility ~ Haste > Mastery.

(You can look at the Blood guide sticked at the top of this DK forum, which does give many suggestions concerning Blood DPS).
    Last edited by Saiyendra; 2015-01-22 at 04:18 AM.

isit possible to solo Heart of fear/terrace of endless spring LFR?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JKinTMC View Post
    isit possible to solo Heart of fear/terrace of endless spring LFR?
    ToES was soloed on 10N in beta - it may be doable on LFR as well.

Heart of Fear LFR would not be soloable aside from a few bosses (Blade Lord, Wind Lord, Garalon).

Quote Originally Posted by Achelon View Post
    Dunno man, I did it 2 days ago and didn't bug at all (truth to be told, I did it as Blood).
    I logged in after 3-4 hours, and I was dead at the entrance to ICC, and the LK fight had reset - it was really strange.
    Last edited by Khiyone; 2014-12-02 at 06:10 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytip View Post
    I also tried Ji'kun, and got it to about 20%. How do I do the nests? Do I just do all of them?
    I killed Ji'kun earlier today on my DK alt (617ilvl, 630ilvl weapon). I only killed the ground nests, but got every Primal Nourishment buff she cast. I killed any Juvenile adds while in the air catching the buff. I killed her after the 7th nest.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyendra View Post
    Don't use Noxxic, please, especially not for stat priorities ~

Strength > Bonus Armor > Multistrike > Crit > Mastery > Versatility > Haste.

(You can look at the Blood guide sticked at the top of this DK forum, which does give many suggestions concerning Blood DPS).
    Was really a good read, not that I didn't know the basics but going in depth with why multistrike is better for pure dps but not as good in survival and so on was interesting.

I heard other people saying noxxic isn't reliable; what is better, then, icy veins, maxdps, or anything else?

Why can't you just use the guides here at MMO Champion? The few guides I've peeked at on Wowhead have been written by trusted members of the community, same with Icy Veins (although I usually never visit this site myself).

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I tried ToES today - Protectors finally fell, but what to do about Tsulong? The enrage doesn't even seem beatable ><

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably been answered to death, but why can't I switch from ICC 10hc to 25hc? A friend and I done it for fun, but it would just go back to 10hc when we re-entered the raid.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Probably been answered to death, but why can't I switch from ICC 10hc to 25hc? A friend and I done it for fun, but it would just go back to 10hc when we re-entered the raid.
    HC locks you to raid size. You can do normal and go out, switch to 25, go back in and switch to heroic but if you do pretty much anything in 10hc you're locked to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraeth View Post
    HC locks you to raid size. You can do normal and go out, switch to 25, go back in and switch to heroic but if you do pretty much anything in 10hc you're locked to it.
    Ahhh, that's what we did wrong, thanks!
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    I tried ToES today - Protectors finally fell, but what to do about Tsulong? The enrage doesn't even seem beatable ><
    Idk about you, but I've been attempting him since I hit 100. The enrage dosn't seem like a problem, nor is surviving P2. It's just the management during P2 and not letting the sha get to him that's got me. THey take 2 or 3 swings to kill, and even with glyphed Death grip I havn't found a strat that makes it easy to kill them. one always gets through, and obviously as dk we can't heal her. Annoying. She'll die soon tho. I'm making sure of it.
    "It's those tears of rage making it harder for you to see." - Warstar [March 2016]
    Soloing Discord
    DH

Blackfuse(LFR) Solo done it
    youtube.com/watch?v=AokJDAHoTxA <<Link

Solo'd two Heroic 5 man bosses so far, pretty close on a bunch of others but haven't really had the time to put in many attempts on them. Pulled the second boss in Iron Docks the other day since I think that'll be the easiest Heroic to solo but doing the trash is absolutely abysmal and I got tired after one or two attempts Hopefully with the gear I've gotten/might get this week I can grind out some of these other kills or possibly solo an entire Heroic!

15+ Year Old Account
    Just to note, in 5hc gear Galleon is really easy again (not to mention Nalakk). Oondasta however isn't. No reliable way to reset stacks and the boss stacks just explode you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraeth View Post
    Just to note, in 5hc gear Galleon is really easy again (not to mention Nalakk). Oondasta however isn't. No reliable way to reset stacks and the boss stacks just explode you.
    what about Sha? i think mione solo'd him in beta is that reproducable?

^
    Yes, you can bypass the mind control just as Mione did. However, as I duo'd it, I have no idea of how tight the enrage is.

Has anyone tried soloing heroic Ner'zhul? It seems quite doable.

Quote Originally Posted by Forikorder View Post
    what about Sha? i think mione solo'd him in beta is that reproducable?
    Yep. Enrage is not a problem at all really. Watch it but don't panic about it. managing the mind control is a pain in the ass as it is. as long as you do about ~15k during boss uptime you're good. Can feed off adds and shit too for plague leach/whatnot
    "It's those tears of rage making it harder for you to see." - Warstar [March 2016]
    Soloing Discord
    DH