Fun class for PvP?

What's a fun class for PvP, just a fun class or in either damage or healing rolls which ever spec. Thank you and if you could reply in the comments why would be awesome as well, thanks.

Deleted
    Arena, BG's, World PvP???

for absolute fun I recommend enh shaman, the heals got curb stomped in 5.1 and the survivability is meh sometimes but i always have a smile on my face when i pop ascendance and just wreck some dude with stormstrike The rotation is simple and fluid like butta, just go ham.

Deleted
    Windwalker monk, even if its a bit of an underdog they have high mobility and the damage is not to terrible along with not being an easy class to play to a good level.

Gonna have to say ele shaman. While not that great, they aren't under whelming either. They are middle ground and heaps of fun. Thunder storming people off a cliff never gets old. The burst is deadly when you have a full stack of lightning charges ready and a lava surge proc. Yes its rng but it does proc and sometimes when you really need it. I havnt been playing much but I love it already.

Only downside, Imo, their survivability is poop.