Which DPS classes do more sustained damage and rely less on CDs?

As title says. Tired of being a ret pally, where one fear could destroy your entire CD lineup so you have to wait another 2 minutes to start doing damage again. Also dailies and things like that are a pain in the ass, I'll usually just pull enemies until they start reseting and blow all my CDs and kill them all, takes too long to kill anything without the CDs. Don't even get me started on PvP. Yeah I can kill anyone in like 2-3 seconds if I blow all my CDs. Too bad anyone with a brain can counter you, and there is no real glory in killing someone too stupid to stun/cc you anyway.

Not whining though, being positive. So which DPS classes do more sustained damage and rely less on CDs?
    I know Frost DKs have pretty much nothing except a 1 min CD, its all sustained from there. Not to be picky though but Frost seems a bit too simple and boring.

Monk is pretty much sustained.

Deleted
    Go check some classes out and decide which one suits you best.
    You can't really call a class boring untill you've played it yourself.

On the other end of the spectrum, you have shadow priests who have no damage CDs, no burst and little noticeable damage boost from bloodlust past the haste breakpoint. The rotation is constant until <20% where you have an additional execute spell.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're welcome to do the research yourself using the class forums (or trying a class out), but "Help Me Choose My Class" threads are pointless. The choice is too personal and subjective for us to make the decision for you.