Poll: MewTwo vs Goku

Thread: MewTwo vs Goku

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by c2dholla619 View Post
    goku doesnt get stronger mid fight unless he transform.
    Wrong. Before he ever got the SS transformation, he would power up during fights. He has also been shown as able to power up in a transformed state without going into the next transformation. This was the entire point of learning FPSS before the Cell Games. He and Gohan spent a week in the transformed state so that they could power up without having to bother transforming.

goku will plays around while mewtwo doesnt play games. he wouldnt let him even move, mindraped the moment he saw mewtwo. goku would be dead before he realized the fight was serious
    So really at this point you have no argument all you can really add to the discussion is an opinion with no relevance to the show or any canon material to back you up?

I like mewtwo as a Pokemon also. I believe they gave it depth and a good backstory that didn't make it seem like a kid story. That being said though you basically derailed your own thread with saying "mewtwo is god". When we ask what according to the lore shows you he can do anything on the level of goku you just reply with the same old rehashed statement "mewtwo can mindrape".

15+ Year Old Account
    People need to stop deluding themselves thinking Mewtwo has a chance. Mewtwo comes from a highly competitively-balanced game universe. Goku comes from a universe where power levels come and go with the plot. No matter which way you look at Mewtwo's abilities (be it in-game stats and moves, turn-based combat, etc) Mewtwo stands no chance against quite literally the most ludicrously overpowerful pop-culture character in history.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Mewtwo stands no chance against quite literally the most ludicrously overpowerful pop-culture character in history.
    You forgot to add "Bad-ass" in there.

Before this gets out of hand it needs to be closed.

Goku wins. Plain and simple.

cant find the link but goku was unable to port when he was running from a explosion. goku normaly doesnt start off full power alowing him to power not get stringer because he is a sayian. people keep saying goku speed and he is physic resistant which he is not he has been controlled before. mewtwo basically has spider sense on another lvl so goku speed means nothing now then he gets mindraped.
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

10+ Year Old Account
    Goku. The fight wouldn't last more than a minute. Well actually since it's DBZ it'd be over 7 episodes, but you get the point. Mewtwo is strong, but he's not that strong.

Goku is nearly indestructible. He can power up very quickly and even can do the fusion dance with Vegeta if need be. He can teleport. He can blow up planets. He can create an energy ball the size of a planet. And if all this fails he'd just get brought back with the dragon balls, and fight Mewtwo all over again. Goku is a God character, and if my Pikachu, which is a lightening rat thing, can KO Mewtwo in Pokemon no problem, I seriously doubt Goku would have issue with him.
    Last edited by -Zait-; 2013-01-25 at 04:58 AM.

cant find the link but goku was unable to port when he was running from a explosion. goku normaly doesnt start off full power alowing him to power not get stringer because he is a sayian. people keep saying goku speed and he is physic resistant which he is not he has been controlled before. mewtwo basically has spider sense on another lvl so goku speed means nothing now then he gets mindraped.
    So I take it you have never seen the second mewtwo movie where Giovanni captures and contains mewtwos powers and he is so weakened he needs ash to break him free and place him in the healing waters?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekrus View Post
    So I take it you have never seen the second mewtwo movie where Giovanni captures and contains mewtwos powers and he is so weakened he needs ash to break him free and place him in the healing waters?
    Don't bother, he just keeps using "mindrape" as an argument, didn't even address my post when there was clear evidence of Goku being able to use transmission under pressure. "Mindrape mindrape mindrape"

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrus View Post

havent watched pokemon in years lol, well except the creation trio and arceus who would put goku to shame but, this is about mewtwo. its useless to debate this anymore. everyone is stuck with goku is to fast and im stuck with mewtwo will predict his movements and mindrape.

Im more and more getting the feeling that c2d is just flamebaiting, this may be wrong. He completely denies important faucets and doesn't reply when he is questioned.

Goku can't lose I mean how many time's has he died now? 5
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Don't bother, he just keeps using "mindrape" as an argument, didn't even address my post when there was clear evidence of Goku being able to use transmission under pressure. "Mindrape mindrape mindrape"
    i guess there are times he can but other times he cant, thats what writers do. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyl97TG8jbA watch (5:20)

10+ Year Old Account
    i guess there are times he can but other times he cant, thats what writers do. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyl97TG8jbA watch (5:20)
    Or maybe because as time goes on, he learns to adapt under pressure.

I completely agree this topic is pretty pointless due to personal opinion but the difference is the DBS fans have years of movies and episodes to base their opinions off of. Sadly their is very limited character development outside of 2 movies and a handful of episodes. Anyone can speculate but when their is sources to back it up such as DBZ then it is less speculative and more fact based.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goku easily. He is able to end the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

havent watched pokemon in years lol, well except the creation trio and arceus who would put goku to shame but, this is about mewtwo. its useless to debate this anymore. everyone is stuck with goku is to fast and im stuck with mewtwo will predict his movements and mindrape.
    Both are too fast in one way. And will be able to predict any moves. As i said in a post earlier. Electricity can only travel so fast. And this would leave them at a stalemate, until random movements covered by blind rage (Great Ape form Goku) are involved. But, Mewtwo could probably destroy the moon, and Goku couldn't keep the transformation going.

But we are still at a stalemate. Goku is able to attain these powers because of his cool head in a fight. He may be a ditzy character. But when serious can think his way out of any wet paper bag. Which brings up the question if Mewtwo could even kill him. Stopping his heart would seem the only way. But the mind and body training he's went through would more than likely allow him to overcome any mind games. Mewtwo is all mind. Goku is a lot of mind, and a shit ton of body.

how many times have goku had help during his fight krillin gave him senzu beans many time because he was badly hurt. nothing wrong with mewtwo getting help

how many times have goku had help during his fight krillin gave him senzu beans many time because he was badly hurt. nothing wrong with mewtwo getting help
    How many times had Goku taken the brunt of an attack to save his friend. But yeah. He has gotten himself hurt badly from underestimating his enemy. (Captain Ginyu comes to mind)

Edit: BUt it is funny, both characters have been hurt/captured because they underestimate the enemy.. lol