Poll: Have you ever bought condoms?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    A 'little birth control'? Is that like a 'little bit pregnant'?
    Either you practice it, or you don't. You don't do it 'a little'.
    nah meant more like the day after pill :P

i kid, was just my way of saying; birth control

Nope, because I don't need to use them.

However, I have gone to my local Walgreens and bought the largest bottle of lube they sold, only to find out that one of my classmates was working. Was a bit awkward...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Faustus View Post
    There used to be a dedicated shop in the Corn Exchange in Leeds, so you could not really be embarrssed if you passed over the threshold.
    God, that shop was awesome...But yeah, never really been terrified at all about buying them.

Deleted
    ehm,it's not exactly a big deal you know,everyone does it

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, occasionally. Often I just let my partner get some, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Don't need to buy condoms when you're forever alone!
    And that, at the moment. :P
    "Maybe we wouldn't keep getting hurt if we just expected the worst.."

"Smiling doesn't always mean you're happy. Sometimes, it simply means you are a strong person"

when i buy them, i make sure to buy rope and dog treats at the same time, and stare the clerk dead in the eyes.

(note: i only actually purchased that combo once, and i didn't really think about how awkward it looked until i was leaving)

10+ Year Old Account
    Bought two boxes on two separate occasions, nothing out of the ordinary happened, .

And that picture in the OP had me dying.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course.

Yeah, bought a few times, varying brands and kinds.
    Generally just in whatever was the local supermarket.
    Honestly never gave it much thought other than "these things sure are expensive..", and I cannot imagine the shop clerks paying much attention to it either.
    I suppose except that one time I bought this super fancy looking package of ribbed and exstra thin or whatever it was, and it was the only thing I bought.
    Didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, and didn't honestly care either, but I guess he could have been thinking anything.

One time I walked into the section at Wal Mart and there was this super cute red head. Just to be funny, I asked her if they sold Magnum XL. When she showed me, I then asked where the "smaller" ones were. She blushed. It was super adorable. I eventually got her number and we went out a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by wfredlund View Post
    One time I walked into the section at Wal Mart and there was this super cute red head. Just to be funny, I asked her if they sold Magnum XL. When she showed me, I then asked where the "smaller" ones were. She blushed. It was super adorable. I eventually got her number and we went out a few times.

Deleted
    yeah often. I've never had an issue with it except when the salesperson gets flustered, then I just feel embarrassed for them. Especially if I have to ask where they are (tesco had it with female health products? :/) the salepeople often look very uncomfortable, I have no idea why.

Deleted
    You get them for free in sexual health clinics/GP offices here in the UK

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    I have never really understood ppl feeling weird when they buy them. Honestly if buying them embarrasses you maybe you shouldn't be having sex.
    Couldn't have said it better. Do these people also feel awkward buying toiletpaper and whatnots?
    I remember this being a giggity-issue maybe in high school.

Best night ever I went to costco all I got was Trojan condoms box of like 50 and vodka the checker told me "Have a good night, wait I can see your going to have a good night."

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Usually girls had them.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes I have, though I don't use them with my current girlfriend. You shouldn't really be ashamed buying condoms, as sex is really normal (unless you're in the kinky kind of stuff).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Yes I have, though I don't use them with my current girlfriend. You shouldn't really be ashamed buying condoms, as sex is really normal (unless you're in the kinky kind of stuff).
    Kinky is normal!

Deleted
    Yes. Always bought them at a pharmacy so I never had any issue. Might depend on the culture, though.

Many times.

I will never understand why someone would find buying condoms embarrassing. You're being a responsible person taking care of your own and your partners sexual health! You should feel good about that!

So not cool that some clerks try to shame people when they buy condoms. They're probably just jealous because they're not getting any.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so