Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoroth23 View Post
    WoW is a piss shitty mmo
    Then forget about and move on. You must have some attachment to it if you still feel a need to post and bash it.

10+ Year Old Account
    If your attitude here, OP, is anything like how you acted ingame, then by all means stop playing. It will make the game improve for everyone else who enjoys it as a result.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feio View Post
    Are begging for a ban/an infraction? I mean the creation of this thread was already more than trolling but this...?
    I don't give two shits about getting infractions from Blizzard's ass kissers . MMO-champion's moderators are Blizzard asskissers

It feels embarrassing playing wow so most people are quitting.
    "Most people" would technically mean "more than half". Did subscriber numbers really go down below 5 million since the release? I must have missed that memo.

A site where all kind of frustrated people can "review" their frustrations is by no means an objective indicator of Panda's value or whatever other game that's being "rated" there. You should buy a brain that can actually comprehend that much...

No, by all means , keep playing this piece of shit joke of an MMO
    Sorry, I can't hear you over the great time I'm having.

WoW is so shitty that every "revolutionary" MMO completely rips it off 100%. Trying way too hard to troll bro.

No, by all means , keep playing this piece of shit joke of an MMO
    I thought you said you left?

Deleted
    Hahaha, YES a pissed off wow addict. Metacritic FTW

Deleted
    It's just that the focus of Blizzard has changed. They used to build games that scaled from casuals to hardcore, providing everyone with content that suited them. In WoW for example, you could log in a few times per week for a few hours and have a good time, or put in all your effort and skill and be rewarded for it. Now they're squarely aiming at the farmville audience. Sure they like to pretend like there's still "hc" raids and 25 man raiding, but the reality is that those are poorly bolted on clutches that do not provide a real option for anyone except the few who keep desperately clinging on to the game while pretending it's still what it once was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    And the amount of fucks people give about your opinion: 0 / 10
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Anyone else notice that the OP hasn't really posted much at all since 9/25? Care to take bets on the reason being that the OP has been too busy playing and enjoying MoP?

Deleted
    Just look at his threads and responses.. this guy is a major troll with arguements that only a 12 year old can provide, im suprised you arent perm banned..

Deleted
    Im in your fanboy forum taking a shit on your game.

Deleted
    Don't like it?
    Quit.

Hi! What's going on here?

"Everything about this expansion is terrible. From the lame Pandas to the mind numbingly boring quests. This game is a joke. They dumbed down the game so much it's now aimed at little kids. There are so many better mmorpgs out there for adults nowadays. It feels embarrassing playing wow so most people are quitting. "
    "Everything about this expansion is terrible." - it's the best expansion to date;
    "From the lame Pandas" - prejudice. besides, the pandaren are a small part of MoP, really. it's all about sha, mogu, mantid and alliance x horde;
    to the mind numbingly boring quests - someone here didn't play BC;
    "They dumbed down the game so much it's now aimed at little kids" - no, it's aimed at the 40yo guy with a wife, 3 kids and a hard job. he can't put too much time on the game and needs it to be fairly simple;
    "It feels embarrassing playing wow so most people are quitting" - MoP recovered some of the losses from cataclysm. people aren't quitting, they are joining.

metacritic is bad and you should feel bad about giving it credit.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Poor OP.

By all means, I want WoW to have some competition, and by all means I hope the new Elder Scrolls MMO delivers on that.

As it stands however, WoW is currently the best i've played and that won't change at least until Elder Scrolls Online, and even then it mightn't. Monopolies such as that which Blizzard has, results in laziness. Competition results in innovation, among other things.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow.. Looked at this guys post History.. is 2 years of "Star Wars is awesome Wow sucks"

How is SWTOR doing btw OP?

10+ Year Old Account
    The OPs been hating for months now, yet he's never managed to leave the forum. Someone has issues! You can see by his post history.