Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    The Legion should just give up. They have failed to take the planet four times.

Quote Originally Posted by Solzan Nemesis View Post
    The Legion should just give up. They have failed to take the planet four times.
    They've had more setbacks than an undead Kaelthas riding Anub Arak whose head is in fact Milhouse Manastorm possessed by the spirit of Garajal and was crafted by Nefarian and Onyxia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    They've had more setbacks than an undead Kaelthas riding Anub Arak whose head is in fact Milhouse Manastorm possessed by the spirit of Garajal and was crafted by Nefarian and Onyxia.
    Yep lol and + interwebs for you good sir ^_^.

How did Garajal get on that list?

Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    You fight him again in Throne of Thunder

10+ Year Old Account
    The Legion will have enslaved the Zerg and will overlord drop all over Azeroth.

Well... my question is why would we GO to Argus? I mean, as much as we've fought them I think we've had plenty of reasons to go there. it's not like we have any more reason to then than now. We'd have to be given a reason, after all they're the one with Sargeras, they're the ones with an infinite number of demons. We don't even know where their planet is, and there's no known way to GET there. The only reason we know how to get to outland is because of the portal that existed. I mean there's a lot of questions. Besides, they're far weaker now than they were then when they had archimonde and kil'jaden. the only card they have is sargeras, and considering how difficult it is to get his physical form to azeroth, it'd be pretty stupid for us to go to his planet.

I just hope we get a whole giant place to play like northerend and pandaria.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the return of the Burning Legion means the return of Alleria in order to act as the leader of the High Elves of the Alliance and thus create a "new" race for the Alliance... then the Burning Legion is welcome.

And Ogres for the Horde of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always thought The Burning Legion didn't actually know where Azeroth is in the universe, which is why they've always had to trick Azorethians into opening portals for them, so unless Kil'jaeden's been spending the past couple of years reading thousands of maps while recovering from nasty Sunwell burns there'll have to be some trickery involved if they invade again. Then again if Kil'jaeden's now the leader in Sargeras' absence there's bound to be trickery involved even if they have discovered where Azeroth is.

I think the next time we fight the legion it won't be them returning or invading but us taking the fight to them (which is a little silly and suicidal but whatever we've got the writers on our side), just to change things up a little. I'm not really a fan of that idea but I'm sure it could be pulled off well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gara'jal The Spiritbinder

A portal to the Spirit World opens behind Gara'jal's spirit.
    I be goin' now; time ta find a new home for me soul.
    Death be a door way, an' time a window; I'll be back! AH-HAHAHAHAHAH!

Gara'jal disappears through the portal before it closes.
    Last edited by Xiphan; 2013-01-28 at 08:01 PM. Reason: typo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    If the return of the Burning Legion means the return of Alleria in order to act as the leader of the High Elves of the Alliance and thus create a "new" race for the Alliance... then the Burning Legion is welcome.

And Ogres for the Horde of course.
    I kinda hope she has been turn in to a demon. Shes been in the Twisting Nether longer then Ner'zhul.

We're fighting him again in the Throne of Thunder haha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    And in phase four of that encounter the boss steps out of the lava pool with some pretty awkward feet.

OT: Additionally, I think Illidan will make a comeback whenever the Legion returns. Don't ask me how, but he will.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    I dunno dude, sounds more like misdirection. Just like when they were asked about the MoP rumors, they avoided a direct answer and instead gave an answer that would lower people's hopes, but not downright declining it.

I still doubt we'll have demon hunters, but they're leaving it open enough and not giving direct answers so that they can't be accused of saying they wouldn't do demon hunters, so it's still a possibility, despite me believing they won't do it.

I'm of the opinion that we'll be having a Legion expansion soon, but I STRONGLY doubt we'll be dealing with Sargeras. Probably putting down Kil'jaeden, maybe even another avatar of Sargeras. But not Sargeras himself.
    Oh yeah, I remember that time.

They were asked "what's the deal with this Mists of Pandaria? Are we going to be seeing the Pandaren in WoW soon?" They responded along the lines of "We intend to include them in action figures and comics still."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solzan Nemesis View Post
    I kinda hope she has been turn in to a demon. Shes been in the Twisting Nether longer then Ner'zhul.
    That would not surprise me at all... given as Blizzard treats the heroes of the Alliance...

You act like Bolvar is still working with the Alliance. He's not. The Alliance has a history of abandoning their people if they become abominations. When Bolvar's secret is revealed, the Alliance likely won't be happy.
    You mean like the Gilneans/worgen?
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    You mean like the Gilneans/worgen?
    Gilneas left the old Alliance on their own accord, before the curse. When they came back in, they did get much shit from Varian at first. I believe it was the Night Elves that secured their place in the Alliance. The poster is referring the the Forsaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Krasus View Post
    I don't think we will go to Argus seems like a suicide mission with 0% of succes. And since the scourge was the plan of Archimonde (i think) the best guess would be they plan to pull another Azshara. Maybe even Azshara herself will be the one who brings them to azeroth who knows difficult to tell at this point in time.
    I guarantee you we will.

Argus is basically THE only other planet beside Outland that has enough lore about it to make it a bit enough Legion part in a Legion expansion. Sure there are others (Like K'aresh and Xoroth), but Argus is essentially the necessary target we need to hit to stop the Legion. Think of the suicide mission in ME2. They stop the Collectors for a while, but realize they need to hit them where they come from to stop them forever.

When they came back in, they did get much shit from Varian at first. I believe it was the Night Elves that secured their place in the Alliance.
    Yup, that's what like 60% of Wolfheart was. Varian absolutely did not want the Gilneans back into the Alliance, despite Tyrande and some others. They had to prove themselves really hard by retaking Ashenvale (As well Varian having to undergo a ritual himself to calm him the hell down finally) before he accepted them.

My bet still is on Azshara & N'Zoth as the baddies in the next expac, fllowed by some portal thing from Azshara in her last attempt to bring the Legion to Azeroth. Then in the expansion after that we face the invasion, drive it back and go after them to Ag´rgus, incl. Alleria & Turalyon and us forming the Army of the Light.
    Yesssss! I've been saying this is what I wanted for a long time. Azshara would be the big baddie, and N'Zoth would end up being like a patch boss like Yogg-Saron. At the end, Azshara's shenanigans and the fact that she lives near the Well of Eternity, would bring them back WHILE we defeat her.

Epic transitions ftw.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2013-01-28 at 08:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    I didn't say there was no major lore villain.

Azshara could be the major villain for the first one and Sargeras (or one of his remaining lieutenants) for the second.
    Nah, i think they will save Azshara for some South Seas / Underwater & Emerald Dream expansion, seeing as the maelstrom and the Emerald Dream are connected trough the Rift of Aln, where an Old God is.

And like mentioned by others in other threads, soo many iconic Demon Hunter abilities already have found their way into the game trough several other classes. Introducing a new class that gets already existing in-game spells from several classes does exactly sound exciting. Herp derp nao i can be a metamorphed demon too!

It's still a possibility, but i dont really see it. We do need another int mail class and a class that can wield ranged weps, something for hunters to compete with on that area.

They might aswell just focus on new models for the next expansion and perhaps a new neutral race / 2 new races and wait with adding another class for the expansion after the next one, seeing as we only just now got monks. Most people havent gotten a chance yet to try out monks or even reroll for that matter. Adding another class that fast might be overwhelming, leaving little open for the future (as they cant indefinitly keep adding new classes every expansion).
    Last edited by mmocf06effc4be; 2013-01-28 at 08:45 PM.

I'm probably in the minority in this, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Blizzard goes all out and ends up not just doing a Burning Legion expansion next, but wrapping up the main Legion story arc and kill of Sargeras permanently.

I believe many players are grossly overestimating the number of expansion's WoW has left when they say it's still too soon to go to Argus or fight Sargeras. To give us some context, expansion 5 will probably be released the same year as WoW's 10th anniversary. While it's an impressive feat to be sure, we also has the reality that it's unlikely they will still be making expansions when the game is 20 years old (especially considering the subscription numbers peaked back in WotLK), meaning WoW is probably past it's halfway point. We also have the reality that Titan, if it's a good enough game, could drain a lot of WoW subscribers even if it's technically a different genre. All in all, that means the truth is that any expansion past MoP could potentially be the last, and best case scenario is we'll make it to expansion 7.

So we have a situation, an expansion that could be the last, at least in theory, and the fact it will be released the same year as WoW's 10th anniversary. This is not a time for measured action. This is a time to bring out the big guns and if it's time for WoW to go out, it goes out with a bang (and perhaps more importantly from an artistic sense, some serious resolution).
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Blizzard won't end WoW on a major patch. It makes no sense.

It'll stagnate for a yearish and then they'll just shut down the servers and do something ridiculous that probably isn't related to the lore at all (Like spawn a shitton of bosses everywhere).