Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Nice addon for the sha, obviously galleon i will remember if i could kill him with any alt during this week XD

There is a macro some one link in another thread to check if you have killed sha for the week.

Found it! /run local z,t,s={[32099]='Sha of Anger this week.'},GetQuestsCompleted();for c,v in pairs(z) do if t[c] then s='' else s=' not' end print('You have'..s,'done',v) end

Have been using similar addon for ages, its called savedinstances. It also tracks raids and other stuff across your alts.

nerfing Disc would create 2 underpowered specs. Wouldn't it make more sense for both to meet eachother halfway?
    Holy competes fine with the other healers. Disc is just so powerful that unless you're stubborn, you probably go Disc.
    Yeah.. sure ¬.¬
    Holy Priest vs Disc 65% Mastery PoH spam and Paladin 4-PvP Set in PvE...

10+ Year Old Account
    Did I really just see a shadow priest whining about anything? Burst?! You gotta be shitting me. With a mindbender that crits for 30k or more and DP that also does insane damage? If you have to complain about shadow at all you're just terrible at this game and don't know about glyph of dark binding. 10-89 shadow priests just tear everyone up and even so at 90. That guy should play something else and see how it really is.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I saw the TCG contest late last night, I was all, "Huh, TCG contest. Why not?"

Then I my eyes scrolled down to this:
    You can earn additional entries by uploading a high quality screenshot to WoWDB pages.

And then I was, "Aw crap, I'd better upload that big batch of screenshots I was waiting to finish. It'd suck having sat on them only for someone else to beat me to the stuff..."

So that's what I spent most of this morning doing in-between laundry. Thanks a lot, chaud!
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn