Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Technically it was Itachi. Naruto only activated the keyword
    Speaking of which,

Plot hole: Genjutsu manipulates chakra around the brain so how did it work on a robot?

So Sasuke sealed all 9 bijuu up with chibaku tensei... now Naruto must travel all over the world gathering up the bijuu-balls to be granted a wish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon Jakuzure View Post
    So Sasuke sealed all 9 bijuu up with chibaku tensei... now Naruto must travel all over the world gathering up the bijuu-balls to be granted a wish.
    And we'll get 10 years of Anime episodes while he's searching for them around the world, eh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Speaking of which,

Plot hole: Genjutsu manipulates chakra around the brain so how did it work on a robot?
    Comedy episode logic, it doesn't need to explain shit!

It just works!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Speaking of which,

*sigh* I would have prefered no episodes over this f***ing sh*tty robot crap. Oh well...appearently Itachi programmed mecha-naruto or (and this is more probable) that sick Orochimaru actually implanted a real brain or at least parts of it.

Today I accidently found some PS3 Naruto Game, which surprinsingly features Mecha-Naruto already, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, after this chapter we won't get one next week! The wait is gonna suck
    Huh, so we need to wait two weeks instead?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Huh, so we need to wait two weeks instead?
    Such is the way of holidays.

I said a few pages back how Sasuke was being ignorant considering that the Shinobi Alliance was already giving way to a change in the system. And indeed, Oonoki talked about this with Naruto's clone. Oonoki stated how the Five Kage were as responsible as Madara for breeding the hatred and issues with the system, and that perhaps now was the chance to unite all the scattered villages (not just the five major ones, but the smaller ones as well) and finally change things.

Of course, Sasuke doesn't know this. He wasn't there to listen to it. But Naruto's clone was, so he knows this.

I doubt he'd listen to reason, though. He's on his way to become Danzo.
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Such is the way of holidays.

I said a few pages back how Sasuke was being ignorant considering that the Shinobi Alliance was already giving way to a change in the system. And indeed, Oonoki talked about this with Naruto's clone. Oonoki stated how the Five Kage were as responsible as Madara for breeding the hatred and issues with the system, and that perhaps now was the chance to unite all the scattered villages (not just the five major ones, but the smaller ones as well) and finally change things.

Of course, Sasuke doesn't know this. He wasn't there to listen to it. But Naruto's clone was, so he knows this.

I doubt he'd listen to reason, though. He's on his way to become Danzo.
    Now wouldn't it be one hell of a (very un-Kishimoto like)twist if Danzo had managed to get Kotoamatsukami off on Sasuke to continue his will during their fight just before he died?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    Now wouldn't it be one hell of a (very un-Kishimoto like)twist if Danzo had managed to get Kotoamatsukami off on Sasuke to continue his will during their fight just before he died?
    ... Damn O.o

I'm not gonna lie... that would be one hell of a twist. It'd need a lot of explaining because of his behavior between Danzo's death and meeting the Edo Tensei Hokages. But it'd be unexpected and awesome. Or basically, coming up with what triggered Kotoamatsukami. Much like Itachi used his Mangekyou as the trigger for his crow.

Also, I came across this and found it cute, yet tragic considering what we know of these characters

From what I'm told that's an edit of some other anime.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2014-09-13 at 10:57 PM.

I really hope the reason there have been no character designs for an older Sasuke in the new Naruto movie because he dies in this fight.
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope the reason there have been no character designs for an older Sasuke in the new Naruto movie because he dies in this fight.
    I too hope so. I really wouldn't put it past kishi to have them both survive though.

If you guys don't think there's going to be a happy ending to this manga, I don't know what to tell you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    If you guys don't think there's going to be a happy ending to this manga, I don't know what to tell you.
    GRRM should write Manga. Would be a match made in heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Sasuke dying would be a happy ending to me

15+ Year Old Account
    Sasuke dying would be a happy ending to me
    Same, ever since he left the team way back, I've disliked him.

What i hate even more is how Naruto has done everything for Sakura and yet she will still end up saying she loves Sasuke or some bullshit.

Saying that, if Naruto ended up with Sakura, it would be a bit odd with the whole Hinata situation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post

What i hate even more is how Naruto has done everything for Sakura and yet she will still end up saying she loves Sasuke or some bullshit.

Saying that, if Naruto ended up with Sakura, it would be a bit odd with the whole Hinata situation.
    Ehh, not really. I mean, there's definitely something there. They're 17 though. I can't remember too many girls being emotionally capable of reflecting and understanding their own feelings when I was that age. Most were too busy swooning over Orlando Bloom or whoever the hell it was back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post

i doubt sakura and naruto are gonna hook up. kishi was careful to write it in that it was what pain did to hinata that got naruto into super duper uber sayan mode. and during the early episodes with toby and rogue sasuke, naruto openly confessed and rightly deciphered his relationship with sakura...that it wasn't going to amount to much.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rnbwtrout View Post
    what pain did to hinata that got naruto into super duper uber sayan mode.
    Yeah that's the part that made me think about the Hinata thing too.

Quote Originally Posted by rnbwtrout View Post
    i doubt sakura and naruto are gonna hook up. kishi was careful to write it in that it was what pain did to hinata that got naruto into super duper uber sayan mode. and during the early episodes with toby and rogue sasuke, naruto openly confessed and rightly deciphered his relationship with sakura...that it wasn't going to amount to much.
    I don't care too much who Naruto ends up with, just as long as Sasuke dies.

Even if Sasuke were to die/get hurt, Sakura would use that Sand old lady who rescued Gaara's technique to revive or heal him (even if she had to sacrifice herself). Or maybe Karin would help out. Or Orochimaru. Doesn't matter. Sasuke isn't dying.