10+ Year Old Account

Cool [Sweden] Police raid home over Online Gameplay

http://games.ninemsn.com.au/news/pol...nfire-was-real

Police in Sweden raided an apartment filled with teenagers playing an online video game after sounds of gunfire from the game spooked a passerby.
    During the group’s weekly meet up to play Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, one of the teenager’s online characters was shot. In an act of desperation to save his dying character, the teenager screamed “help” so that his teammates in the game could assist their fallen friend.

The gunfire sounded so real and the cry for help was so loud that a passerby called police believing someone had actually been shot.
    A 10-person police unit arrived at the apartment and forced the group outside, where they explained they were “just playing a game.”

Well that ough to of ratteled a few cages!
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

... Black Ops 2 gunfire sounds real? Also if someone screams for help from people in the same room as them while playing a game thats just a little sad.

Deleted
    Lol dafuq times a million.

Would be funny if the kids looked back at the door at who came in (the police) and were like: Oh, hey, want to play too?

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    To be fair, nobody in Sweden knows what a gun sounds like
    True, us Americans are quite used to :P

Only in Sweden.
    incoming infraction

10+ Year Old Account
    Better be safe than sorry. The passerby and the police did the right thing even if it was just a false positive.

Deleted
    Police ... in Sweden ? Where in Sweden ? Malmö ? Göteborg ?

Doubt it. I hear gun shots all the time near Sundsvall during hunting seasons and i even shoot my firearm in my mother's backyard as i got a hunting license but stopped hunting animals a while ago. It's completely legal as the property is owned / i have permission to shoot there by the one who owns it. Can't say i've ever had police officers pull up and ask questions, might depend on where you're from.

Bet they shit their pants rofl

Exactly, we only got around 35 firearms per 100 citizen ;P
    Gosh EN, go with the times yo, we'll soon have more guns then the yanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Wookeh View Post
    Police ... in Sweden ? Where in Sweden ? Malmö ? Göteborg ?
    Sundsvall of course! ;P

I think there are around 20.000 police officers employed atm. I'd guess most are in Stockholm. Gothenburg isn't bad.

Stockholm needs the police the most, reported crime/crime per 100k citizens(most are things like bicyle theft, shoplifting etc).
    1. Stockholm 176 328/21 035
    2. Hofors 1 970/20 088
    3. Malmö 61 350/20 696
    4. Göteborg 94 364/18 483
    5. Sigtuna 7 477/18 879
    6. Burlöv 2 902/17 477
    7. Helsingborg 22 384/17 383
    8. Landskrona 7 063/17 030
    9. Fagersta 1 960/15 876
    10. Västerås 20 933/15 328
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-01-30 at 12:09 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...