Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Well. Post the feedback you got so we don't overlap?

10+ Year Old Account
    Unsure if I should. Like, if reader #1 covers a certain hole in the story by telling what's wrong, what could be right about it and then an example, then reader #2 might just drop the whole hole and continue to the next one. Getting more opinions on the same thing helps me more So.... I'll keep all the feedback for myself for now. But know that I will read every feedback and take them into consideration

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    if you truly want an unbiased review editing..like i said..shoot me an pm.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am quite curious indeed.

Wow it's incredibly long lol. I can't read the whole thing but ill skim through it. It'd be super cool if you could like make a summary and email it too.

I already have some pieces of feedback but I want to include everything in one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Summary? Well, if you want to get the story, then I believe it'd be sufficient, but... I'm looking for a bit more detailed feedback, so you would need to read everything :P

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Needs more of everything but nice so far.

Nah, I get the gist of your writing style from the first page. I just want to see the direction the story is heading in so I can see if your writing is actually on par to what you're trying to convey.

It's like how sometimes you read the review questions at the end of a chapter of a book before reading the chapter, so you know what you should be looking for and emphasizing.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, well the beginning isn't really the best to be honest. I might re-write it completely. Anyways, 16 pages in or so - that's when you can see how I am writing.

10+ Year Old Account
    keep writing and when you are sick of writing..write some more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    I have 2 emails, one for business and one for social and games. I really do not want to remember a third address and password when OP can just upload it online rather than asking for everyones email address and sending it individually everytime. If it is online then more people can see, and the more that see it the more chance of getting valuable advice.
    More of a chance for someone to steal your ideas as well. When writing something, unless it's finished, it's best to keep it under wraps. Even if you don't plan on doing anything with it. Sharing it privately with a few people who are interested, would be the best way to go about it imo. Although, random forum folk wouldn't be ideal...better than just putting it up on a website for people to grab at it.

If you're worried about someone having your email use 10 minute mail. http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html

This sounds interesting. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    Someone is gonna steal some of your ideas...best to keep great ones under wraps.
    Lol, ideas are a dime a dozen. Presentation is what matters. Thousands of people share their work online to the point that it seems silly that anyone would worry about thievery.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Lol, ideas are a dime a dozen. Presentation is what matters. Thousands of people share their work online to the point that it seems silly that anyone would worry about thievery.
    Indeed, everyone has an idea or story to tell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Indeed, everyone has an idea or story to tell.

I like to believe mine is superior to everyone else's Without being too egoistic.