Thread: PvP poisons?

15+ Year Old Account

PvP poisons?

I've seen a lot or rogues taking Paralytic poison in their talents, and that leaves me wondering: if I run Wound + Paralytic, how will I slow enemies down in PvP? Thanks.
    Natural Selection: Each time you say "Worgens" as a plural form of the word "Worgen", you have a 2/4/6% chance to be eaten by a grammar nazi.
    Tier 2 talent of the Grammar-specced "Player" class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you sure those rogues aren't Mut, deadly brew would allow them to get crippling in along with deadly iirc. Then they would be free to use paralytic for the ministuns it provides.

My Deviantart sig by Axa

15+ Year Old Account
    Right, I've just checked Reckful's talent to get some example. So I should be running wound+crip, understood.
    Natural Selection: Each time you say "Worgens" as a plural form of the word "Worgen", you have a 2/4/6% chance to be eaten by a grammar nazi.

Deleted
    No you shouldn't. The rogue 4 piece pvp gives you crippling. Don't you have ANY pvp gear at all? Para and wound is the best as 4 piece gives you crippling as I said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marioduh View Post
    No you shouldn't. The rogue 4 piece pvp gives you crippling. Don't you have ANY pvp gear at all? Para and wound is the best as 4 piece gives you crippling as I said.

shows how much I know >.<

My Deviantart sig by Axa

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by biolink22 View Post
    shows how much I know >.<
    Not your fault seeing you're a dk

Quote Originally Posted by lexonio View Post
    Right, I've just checked Reckful's talent to get some example. So I should be running wound+crip, understood.
    If you're not talented for Paralytic Poison, you should be running Wound + Mind Numbing.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm level 85 and just got back to the game. Thanks for letting me know!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not your fault seeing you're a dk
    actually I'm a monk now just haven't updated my sig, but I did play rogue fairly extensively in cata so =(

My Deviantart sig by Axa

Before you get the 4pc, you should run either deadly/cripple or wound/cripple- normally the second.

After you get the 4pc, you'll often run paralytic and wound, but you can also run mind numbing and wound (if you are specced prey on the weak instead of paralytic, or specced improved gouge), or even leeching and wound- but leeching is very weak in pvp. The only use of cripple after that is really if you want to muck with a higher procrate or the shiv effect.

Deadly over wound is a very rare call- the only times I've found use for it is if the healing will essentially blast someone to full health through wound or not, and your only kill cycles are with the healer fully locked. Given the passive healing a lot of classes and specs have, even this is questionable, and post wound buff and blanket heal nerf wound is almost always your main choice in pvp.