Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    When I was little I put a muffin in the microwave for 10 minutes instead of 10 seconds. It was a black thing by the end of it.
    Raaaa!

Deleted
    Cooked @ a half a kilo of fish (pangasius ) last night with some good vegetables. I put it up in the oven frozen, but it ended up in a puddle of it's own water. After @ 1 hour of cooking, I took it out to eat it. It still had a few small uncooked parts....the TASTE was so DISGUSTING....I felt bad the entire night.
    Today I ate almost an entire pizza crown from pizzahut after already having dinner ( didn't eat all day lol ). I love the pizzacrown but I always end up over-stuffing my face with it, that it gives me nausea and a stomach ache ( deff worth it though xD )

worst thing i ever ate was calamari... bleh never again

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in high school a friend dared me to eat straight up dried jalapeno peppers.... Felt like throwing up for hours afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Decided to make french toast at 2am and hadn't realized both the milk and eggs had spoiled. I also couldnt find the cinnamon so did without. I should of known what I was getting myself in to, seeing as soaking the bread in it, then frying it made the entire apartment smell gross.
    If you really had spoiled eggs, you'd smell them when you opened them. And if you did, and still ate it, then well, you had it coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    I tend to only eat food I enjoy. I've never been so starving that I had to do otherwise.

I guess sometimes I eat things on principle (because I said it would be good and it wasn't, so I eat it anyway out of pride). Like I tried to make a peanut butter banana sandwich once, but it was terrible, even though I like all the ingredients.
    PB&B sandwhiches are the best thing since sliced bread.

10+ Year Old Account
    I went to a seaford restaurant on the Puget Sound ten or fifteen years ago and for some reason decided to try their battered oysters. Their fish and chips were amazing so I guess I figured this would be, too. Absolutely the worst thing that I've ever put in my mouth; crunchy on the outside, hot liquid oyster on the inside. Even my disdain for mass-produced American lagers pales in comparison to the utter hatred I have for that dish, the imbecile who cooked it, and the scum who thought it up in the first place.

I can't really think of anything that I've eaten that I thought was aside from eating a slice from canned mushrooms. Euugghhh.

There was this one time I made a frozen dinner and I took it out the microwave to stir it and it just smelled odd. I'd started to stir it and found that it was just a solid mass. After flipping it over I discovered it was just solid green and black underneath, the smell was just absolutely awful and it just burned into my nose. It was disgusting, still feel sick thinking about it.
    Currently playing: Stuff
    YouTube|Hearthstone Decks|Twitter|MyAnimeList

Without a doubt Brussels Sprouts, they're horrible!

Oddly enough the rest of my family loves them in fact my brother once had a bowl of them for dessert.

My GF at the time ordered "Chicken Fries" at the bar one night. Out comes a basket of these crunchy fried little strips. I grabbed a small handful and popped them into my mouth, immediately spitting them out. Turns out "Chicken Fries" are really "Chicken Fryes" i.e. Rooster Testicles.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    An entire fucking avocado. I felt like puking for an hour afterwards. It was like eating pure fat.
    You do know basically any small KFC dish has more fat than an entire average avocado?

Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    Cooked @ a half a kilo of fish (pangasius ) last night with some good vegetables. I put it up in the oven frozen, but it ended up in a puddle of it's own water. After @ 1 hour of cooking, I took it out to eat it. It still had a few small uncooked parts....the TASTE was so DISGUSTING....I felt bad the entire night.
    Today I ate almost an entire pizza crown from pizzahut after already having dinner ( didn't eat all day lol ). I love the pizzacrown but I always end up over-stuffing my face with it, that it gives me nausea and a stomach ache ( deff worth it though xD )
    Never cook frozen fish. Always let it completely defrost first (unless it is fish sticks).

Deleted
    I used to put Maggi Aroma (google image it if you don't know what it is) on a lot of things. Like potato chips, chocolate and candy. I didn't really love it, but I kept trying to find that one right combination. Which really is just in soup.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrona View Post
    I used to put Maggi Aroma (google image it if you don't know what it is) on a lot of things. Like potato chips, chocolate and candy. I didn't really love it, but I kept trying to find that one right combination. Which really is just in soup.
    There is actually something that doesn't taste shit after the addition of Maggi?

Making grilled cheese sandwiches with vegetable oil instead of butter...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I use milk..never heard of water.
    Rookie mistake, you never use Milk in an omelette.

2-3 eggs, bit of butter, bit of oil, bit of salt/black pepper, make it incredibly thin, melt some cheese on it and fold it over.

As for me:

Fried Squid, tasted like rubbered ass that had been dipped in the sea.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Avocados. They're made of evil and bad. Fairly sure they've nazi sympathies and had a part in 9/11.
    They are how the trees testicles would look.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    They are how the trees testicles would look.
    Anden på coke

Deleted
    I love egg. Usually i make my egg-sandwich but one day i think i did something wrong and when i bit my eggsandwich i could feel that the insides where still liquid and hungry as i am i ate the whole bread anyway and puked some minutes after.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furkel View Post
    I had this brilliant idea years ago: make an omelet, but with orange juice instead of water! My then-boyfriend made so much fun of me that even though it obviously was totally disgusting I couldn't let him be right so I was all like "NO IT'S DELICIOUS JUST WATCH I'LL EAT THE WHOLE THING"
    Wouldn't it have the same effect as mixing milk with orange juice?