Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by DOUBLEXBAUGH View Post
    In ranked if I don't call/get top or mid I'll dodge for now, and I've only had to do that twice in 14 games. I won't demand a role or throw a game cause I don't get my way, just make them wait the 10 secs it takes to go back in queue and replace me. The "try" ADC was in reference to normals only, and I only say try because I tend to be overly agressive and like to run in, and most ADCs being extremly squishy doesnt work out so well. Most of my Top champs are junglers so I've done that a few times now too, but I would want a lot more experience before doing it in ranked. Support tho... F that :P
    Fair enough. Just a warning, if you don't know already: Dodging causes you to lose LP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

I had a jungle yi and support nidalee and dodged. It was well worth the 3 or 4 points when the Yi was 0-3 this week as Yi and 3-6-3

Quote Originally Posted by Danshot View Post
    I had a jungle yi and support nidalee and dodged. It was well worth the 3 or 4 points when the Yi was 0-3 this week as Yi and 3-6-3
    It's 10 points, actually.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    It's 10 points, actually.
    It's only 3-4 if it's the first time you've done it that day or within a certain time period from when you last dodged.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    It's only 3-4 if it's the first time you've done it that day or within a certain time period from when you last dodged.
    Hey, I just learned something new today!