Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Reqq View Post
    Yeah I heard if I sit on my arse and inject HGH / Steroids I'll get super ripped and buff without stepping foot in a gym... or so says half this thread.
    More so implied... there's a separation of one from the other when in all likeliness his apparent good health encompasses it all.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wookeh View Post
    For the record here, this is 90% working out 10% anabolic steroids or growth hormones. It's not magic, it still requires a fuck ton of work and dedication to make it all happen.... being rich has nothing to do with it, nothing.
    actually with the cost of real HGH being rich does have a little to do with it. And i know steroids aren't a miracle drug he still has to eat like a horse with good nutrition and out almost every day for that body.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makeshift View Post
    actually with the cost of real HGH being rich does have a little to do with it. And i know steroids aren't a miracle drug he still has to eat like a horse with good nutrition and out almost every day for that body.
    Yes and no really, you don't have to be a wealthy man to purchase those things you just have to know a person that deals them. I don't use myself like i said before (to afraid of losing my hair) but i do know people that use them that know people that sell them. The prices aren't that shocking considering you only do a cycle two or three times a year.... one cycle will cost you roughly 200~ euro's. I don't know the laws in other countries but it's basically threated as soft drugs here. Little bit ? No problem, huge quantity ? Depending on how many times you got busted with it, but often it's just a fine. I know they're extremely anal about it in the United States due to sports and what not, but it's obvious every professional bodybuilder uses it.

Deleted
    Yes and no really, you don't have to be a wealthy man to purchase those things you just have to know a person that deals them. I don't use myself like i said before (to afraid of losing my hair) but i do know people that use them that know people that sell them. The prices aren't that shocking considering you only do a cycle two or three times a year.... one cycle will cost you roughly 200~ euro's. I don't know the laws in other countries but it's basically threated as soft drugs here. Little bit ? No problem, huge quantity ? Depending on how many times you got busted with it, but often it's just a fine. I know they're extremely anal about it in the United States due to sports and what not, but it's obvious every professional bodybuilder uses it.
    HGH works completely differently to Steroids. For starters HGH generally has to be injected daily into the stomach fat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reqq View Post
    HGH works completely differently to Steroids. For starters HGH generally has to be injected daily into the stomach fat.
    I'm looking at the price sheet right now, there's 15 different kinds of HgH from injections to pills. The cheapest is 7 euro's for 2 ml and the most expensive 32 euro's for 3 ml. They're legit, straight from a real lab... so money really isn't the issue here. Working out is the real issue, the majority can't lay off the (bad) pizza, alcohol and sigs not to mention working out for 30 to 60 minutes a day.

Deleted
    I'm looking at the price sheet right now, there's 15 different kinds of HgH from injections to pills. The cheapest is 7 euro's for 2 ml and the most expensive 32 euro's for 3 ml. They're legit, straight from a real lab... so money really isn't the issue here. Working out is the real issue, the majority can't lay off the (bad) pizza, alcohol and sigs not to mention working out for 30 to 60 minutes a day.
    I am not hugely clued up on HGH to be honest, I just swing in the same social circles as some guys that use them - One uses a certain brand that costs him around £180 a month. I know a few guys that also do it but they also go to the gym probably twice a week which (if wasn't so depressing) would be hilarious.

However, if (and it's a remote "if") I was ever to leave the military and consider such activities - I'd steer towards injections as they place a much lower stress on liver, etc.

EDIT: To go back OT and avoid derailing the thread into a discussion on the best way to indulge in illegal activities... Regardless of what Mr Stallone uses, you still don't get a physique like that without a shit load of effort, committment and discipline, which, given his age, is all the more genuinely impressive!
    Last edited by mmoc36f8af66e9; 2013-02-02 at 08:43 PM.

I'm more impressed by these guys:

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    i loved judge dredd.

i saw dredd recently too, it wasn't bad for a remake.
    more like reboot not remake. And this dredd movie was way better.

Deleted
    Sylvester Stallone! he's so awesome. I honestly forget his age whenever I watch him act, he just doesn't strike me as 66.

Deleted
    Stallone looks horrendous. In the pic he has movie lighting and make-up and he still looks bad, in real life he looks just like his mum that is a botox-a-holic.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Stallone looks horrendous. In the pic he has movie lighting and make-up and he still looks bad, in real life he looks just like his mum that is a botox-a-holic.
    Cant wait to see you at 66 years old. Youll be a wrinkled old fart.

Stallone will look better at 70 than you will at 40.

Love all the internet hard guys here who sit on their arse all day getting fat who think they will be supermodels in older life.

Hilarious stuff right here.

15+ Year Old Account
    He drank his milk?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by doodarday123 View Post
    Cant wait to see you at 66 years old. Youll be a wrinkled old fart.

Stallone will look better at 70 than you will at 40.

Love all the internet hard guys here who sit on their arse all day getting fat who think they will be supermodels in older life.

Hilarious stuff right here.
    Its the same excuse I hear from people that rarely lift weights, "I don't want to get too big". People that do not work out have no idea how hard bodybuilding actually is, it takes dedication far beyond a few hours in the gym each week.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    im dumbfounded

Q:Thread: how does a 66 year old look like this?
    A: Steroids/Human Growth.

Deleted
    At hes age, I wouldn't mind getting on some juice myself lol. My dick would already be long dead, so hell, that's the worse that could happen? Mother nature+time already took care of it so Hollyhood, here I come.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    He drank his milk?
    AFK getting milk