link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_BQIAKi4kI

It's Jaurim. Never heard of her/them(band or solo artist?) before, but I don't like her voice. The music is nice though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently it's a band, that has actually disbanded but has released two unofficial albums since disbanding.

And yea, not a fan of her voice but the song is quite nice.

Was just listening to music on my phone when suddenly, been so long since I heard that. Right after that this happened. I need to listen to music on my phone more often

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, before that happened, this played. And now Genie (what's the English name actually? I just say **을 말*봐 all the time )

10+ Year Old Account
    Genie or Tell me your wish, I think Genie is the English name.

And why do you have two lots of music

My music on my phone is the same as on my computer, which is just all the kpop/jpop/cpop that I have found and liked

Love Dal Shabet! Be Ambitious was disappointing, although a good song it wasn't as good as any of their previous songs, but all their other songs are amazing!

Phone doesn't have so much storage, so I just put the best on it

Be The Light and

I should get tickets for One Ok Rock. Really don't want to miss it even though it's on a Tuesday night.
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2013-09-14 at 11:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Genie or Tell me your wish, I think Genie is the English name.
    Actually, I think the english name is "Genie (Tell Me Your Wish)" C-c-c-combobreaker!

Love Dal Shabet! Be Ambitious was disappointing, although a good song it wasn't as good as any of their previous songs, but all their other songs are amazing!
    Be Ambitious is actually my favorite song from them! Only listened to their other stuff like once, but nothing else really stood out for me :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    Nice! Still not a huge fan of the choreo though. They can do so much better

[video=youtube;ixKs38rk2FA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixKs38rk2FA&feature=youtu.be[video]
    Yeah true, at least the last part is like a dance breakdown like they had in their previous singles. But yeah, the overall choreo is a bit lackluster in comparison to their previous stuff.

Baekhyun's slight smile in the beginning
    i died
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I didn't say it was bad, I said it was good, just not up to the standard of mr band band, hit u, have don't have etc They all blew me away but then they sing about their legs in be ambitious so it's not quite as amazing imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Dal Shabet and girls day are two groups that make me realize how long it's been since I really watched any variety shows, I bet the members have been in plenty by now but I haven't seen them in anything. Really need to watch more, that will be my plan for after this semester of uni though xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Waaaiiit, I got the name wrong. I didn't mean Be Ambitious at all, I meant Have/Don't Have or whatever the song is called. The first MV asme linked in his post. Dunno why I said Be Ambitious but it's certainly not that one D:
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah good, yes Have don't have is amazing! Love it.
    I wasn't so much feeling it for the disco version but when they released the don't have version (one in Asmes link) immediate fall in love, but the disco version is the one with cartman saying bitch iirc

- - - Updated - - -

Oh missed this post
    Yea girls day is another that never let me down with a single song right up to their most recent song.
    It's good but it's not girls day good.

10+ Year Old Account
    That one and Female President are my favorites \o/ Pretty much all Girl's Day songs are great though
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Woo their back! And with 9 new songs!

The MV is a bit different to their previous, a bit slower, but still good. Downloading album now, bet it's great

Never heard of Drunken Tiger before

10+ Year Old Account
    He's Mi Rae Yoons husband! Drunken Tiger, Mi Rae Yoon(Tasha) and Bizzy are all solo artists but they made MFBTY together at the beginning of the year, which was amazing.

And then they promised more songs together, but a lot of kpop future collab promises get broken so I'm so glad this one didn't!

Also both Tiger and Mi rae yoon are American, Mi Rae Yoon is actually part african American, and Bizzy is a Kiwi!

- - - Updated - - -

Which come to think of it, that video isn't credited to MFBTY, but the album is, if you want to download the album search MFBTY not Drunken Tiger.

At the end of the video you see one of those drawn figures with MFBTY on it's chest though

Also as for your phone not having much space...don't we live in 2013?
    I thought this was 2013 anyway. Why does your phone not have space! xD

- - - Updated - - -

Also side note, I know most people don't like them but English interview of MFBTY by Simon and Martina is SOO good.

YAY!!! My 2 JASMINE CD's came today! Guess I know what I'll be listening to all weekend

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice!
    I recently downloaded some Jasmine to try her out, she has some really good songs!
    Not listened to all yet but my two favorites by her so far are touch me on the beach (which I can't find on youtube)
    and Hero:

Dreamin is one of my favorites. That and Sad to Say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm I don't have those ones, I'll make sure to get the albums with them on it

- - - Updated - - -

I downloaded just her most recent album and one of the singles, and it looks like she only has two albums :< the songs you mentioned are both on her previous.

Rainbow - I'm Not Your Girl For a long time I thought they were singing "I'm a joker"

- - - Updated - - -

I just noticed the last.fm scrobbler doesn't take songs under 30 seconds

10+ Year Old Account
    In other news.. I've now listened to EXO's Growl 120 times in a row. The song is just perfect!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt