10+ Year Old Account
    Talking about anime, i probably have linked it already but here is "Shingeki no Kyojin" (Attack on Titan) first opening.
    The song is just full of awesome, and the anime is even better. If your husban (or anyother who read this) haven't watch it i recommend it.
    Watch out though, there is a LOT of blood in this anime, but nothing gore really. We don't see decapitated people or entrails, but we clearly see all the blood spraying out.

bonus of a guitar cover of it

- - - Updated - - -

On a 2nd note, i think this is the first anime opening i listened to, which made me addict to japanese songs, which brought me to this forum and made me discover kpop.

PS. i used to sing this song with my best Japanese accent (yea not even close)

This is their newest song. Some of you should remember their last video that was linked here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how Bikiny actually put K-pop in their titles xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Noo, Gary is cheating on his Jihyo ;c
    http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/...#axzz2lw2QsHRO

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, LeeSsang is actually really good. Never bothered to look them up even if Gary is awesome

I need more korean hiphop! Outsider has some damn great songs but overall it's just too many collabs, I want his voice alone. But these guys has released albums since '02 so I guess my hiphop need is covered for a while.

Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Full audio for Gossip Girls is out:

I'm pretty sure the audio preview for Blue Jeans and Flyers are out there somewhere, but my reddit done borked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Found this lovely song somebody suggested on the other forum

And new Jevice song

10+ Year Old Account
    Gossip Girl sounds great Album out in about a week now! Can't wait wait!

New T-ara song

- - - Updated - - -

After a few listens I think this song is great but not going to be a song Asme likes like Number 9 was xD
    But Asme if you do listen last at least to 3:30 I think maybe you'll like it from that point
    Last edited by Anakso; 2013-12-03 at 05:03 AM.

Deleted
    I dunno. I think Gossip Girls is the first SNSD song that I actually dislike. I don't know if I just need to listen to it a few times and get used to it, but it just rubs me the wrong way somehow.

And I thought that T-ara was going to be great, but it was pretty meh after the 2:50 mark. It had the potential to be an epic ballad.
    Edit: I'm actually slightly offended now that I've heard it a few times. How dare they?! :P
    Last edited by mmocd9f3c88237; 2013-12-03 at 05:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually really like the change in style half way through xD
    It starts off great in one way then changes to being great another. That's more unique than being only a ballad

Deleted
    If only I'd liked the second part. Problem is, I don't. And it ruined the song for me. I bet I feel the same way about this song that many felt about IGAB. I wish it'd just been two seperate songs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aw I see, well I liked both parts so for me it was good.

Also look! https://www.facebook.com/pages/SMROO...ed_target_id=0
    Looks interesting, both male and female rookies been shown so far but I'm wondering if they're just showing all their trainees or if these are people they do have plans to debut soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh here we go, found an article on it. http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/02/sm-.../#.Up1vtsQW1Cg

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd prefer that T-ara song seperated too, hopw the album is more than just that!

p.s. they did it again!
    <

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Also look! https://www.facebook.com/pages/SMROO...ed_target_id=0
    Looks interesting, both male and female rookies been shown so far but I'm wondering if they're just showing all their trainees or if these are people they do have plans to debut soon.
    That Tae Yong dude is fine as fuck. And the other dude is 13. Wat.
    But, does this mean a co-ed group?

- - - Updated - - -

Dafuq that pic, Kag. L2Hairspray.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha from the AKP meme thing? xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    That Tae Yong dude is fine as fuck. And the other dude is 13. Wat.
    But, does this mean a co-ed group?

- - - Updated - - -

Dafuq that pic, Kag. L2Hairspray.
    I dunno! it seems to be a co-ed group yea. Important part of the article
    "SMRookies will introduce SM’s new “Co-Creation” system. Fans will be able to participate in preliminary events and showcases before the official debut. The rookies will have the freedom to form different groups with each other, and show their day-to-day lives and practices to their fans. These rookies will also participate in concert and variety shows to win the hearts of fans. We can also expect covers of songs by their company’s seniors and their own originally composed songs in open performances to showcase their talents."

So basically the unnamed pre-debut group will be promoting like they were a group already prior to being a group xD
    I guess they could have member changes and change a lot in that time though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha from the AKP meme thing? xD
    Yea, it's not mine tho. Maybe i'll make one but i don't have any inspiration now.

Deleted
    I dunno! it seems to be a co-ed group yea. Important part of the article
    "SMRookies will introduce SM’s new “Co-Creation” system. Fans will be able to participate in preliminary events and showcases before the official debut. The rookies will have the freedom to form different groups with each other, and show their day-to-day lives and practices to their fans. These rookies will also participate in concert and variety shows to win the hearts of fans. We can also expect covers of songs by their company’s seniors and their own originally composed songs in open performances to showcase their talents."

So basically the unnamed pre-debut group will be promoting like they were a group already prior to being a group xD
    I guess they could have member changes and change a lot in that time though.
    That's actually really exciting. Not only because it'd be an interesting dynamic to watch, but also just the freedom given to these elite rookies. That's definitely something we'll have to look out for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea!
    They're even going to be on variety shows which will be so interesting, can't wait to see one

One of them has a couple of teaser videos as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel it's more like a mix of all trainees in the same group and when they are trained, they will put them in their different groups. Why have different rookies train seperately when you can make them train all at the same time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well SM typically does split it's trainees into female/male trainee groups.
    However, this group is already not all it's trainees it's only the "elite trainees" so to speak, the ones they are getting ready to debut. So well not all may make it, this seems more like it's a new way to promote a group prior to their debut so they can debut them already being big.

This line kind of gives that away
    "What a surprise! SM Entertainment just announced that a pre-debut group made of their best trainees will have form a special group called SMRookies."

So in the end, it may be two groups or it may just be one. We'll see

Deleted
    Jeno, the kid with the most likes on FB, is 13. And they're prepping him for debut. He most have some sort of godly talent. The hype is real.