10+ Year Old Account
    idol = pretty face no talent, seems to be the general opinion of "real artists"

Complete bullshit, but with so many monster rookies out and about I hope that generalisation will change

- - - Updated - - -

Oh god, I updated spotify and there's some change again. Prepare yourself miggie, unless you already have it
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raicky View Post
    Considering DSP stopped the Black Swan promotions two weeks into their comeback, disbandment is more than likely.
    I was talking about f(x) when I said that D: I hope rainbow don't disband!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    idol = pretty face no talent, seems to be the general opinion of "real artists"

Complete bullshit, but with so many monster rookies out and about I hope that generalisation will change

- - - Updated - - -

Oh god, I updated spotify and there's some change again. Prepare yourself miggie, unless you already have it
    It reflects on them most I think, the fact her being an idol is all they could come up with to insult her and the fact that they use only the most generic insult to do it, it's like they didn't even bother to open their eyes and just look at her.

Outsidaahh

Freedom was pretty good, but Octagon outshone it by a lot! I really didn't like whoever it is that is featuring in the second video
    I really like Octagon too. No idea who 2Tak is, but I liked his rapping in the song. You should give the whole version of Octagon a listen. It's really good. It features 2TAK, Kuan, Tymee, Bewhy. The person in the second video is named Lee Eun Mi. Not sure who that is.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2015-03-13 at 03:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I was talking about f(x) when I said that D: I hope rainbow don't disband!
    Why would f(x) disband? Sulli took a break on her own, but she recently attended some event again!

It reflects on them most I think, the fact her being an idol is all they could come up with to insult her and the fact that they use only the most generic insult to do it, it's like they didn't even bother to open their eyes and just look at her.
    Yeah, I agree. The fact that they're rappers, and some of them have been around for LONG time, and all they got is "huehue you're an idol" is just bad. So, so bad. I think the fact that Jimin is an idol works to her advantage here, she has so much more to diss the others about and all they seem to be able to cling on to about her is her idol status.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    I really like Octagon too. No idea who 2Tak is, but I liked his rapping in the song. You should give the whole version of Octagon a listen. It's really good. It features 2TAK, Kuan, Tymee, Bewhy. The person in the second video is named Lee Eun Mi. Not sure who that is.
    Downloading the album as we speak!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure does, which one is it?

Looking at the picture you seem to only have 1 Beenzino album.. "Up All Night" is pretty great!

- - - Updated - - -

wtf, after the update I can't drag music files from a folder into spotify, nor just double-click the file and have it play up

I need a new music player badly
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would f(x) disband? Sulli took a break on her own, but she recently attended some event again!
    Sulli took a break, and then suddenly all promotions were canceled.
    And if Sulli actually returns to f(x) that will be awesome but previous hiatus's haven't been temporary :< Her attending an event is cool though but I'll wait to see if she has a comeback with them!

- - - Updated - - -

Is spotify and whatever Mig linked kind of like itunes in that it's a music player that you add your own songs to and such? and is that what you use for putting your songs on your android phones?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    I know I already switched music player. I just need to reorganize all my artists....

looks good tho http://puu.sh/gw6Al/2e3f09fc73.jpg
    ROFL at the Beatles titled ???

10+ Year Old Account
    Spotify has songs in it, but if you don't pay monthly you get ads and can't listen unlimited amounts to those songs. But you can still listen to songs you add on your own, so for someone listening to kpop there's no need to dabble in the premium shit since most kpop isn't on there anyway. I don't like iTunes but that's what I use for my phone, spotify only works on phones if you pay for premium.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I see.

I'm considering getting an android phone is the thing but if I do, I literally have no idea how I'd put music on it because I just use itunes at the moment.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Oh I see.

I'm considering getting an android phone is the thing but if I do, I literally have no idea how I'd put music on it because I just use itunes at the moment.
    Just drag and drop when plugging in the phone to the computer. Way better than that shit iTunes sync that I used to use when I had an iPhone. You just connect the phone while it's unlocked and navigate to your music folder and copy/paste your music files to it.

Also, for music player choice, I'd recommend foobar200 at least for just playing music files. Skinned my player to make it look pretty basic http://gyazo.com/3edddeeb210af8644da46066d032df77

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this is awesome, just stumbled upon this

Funny video but the best thing is this channel seems to be fairly new (first video 2 months ago) and he just does Korean react videos

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by obake1 View Post
    Just drag and drop when plugging in the phone to the computer. Way better than that shit iTunes sync that I used to use when I had an iPhone. You just connect the phone while it's unlocked and navigate to your music folder and copy/paste your music files to it.

Also, for music player choice, I'd recommend foobar200 at least for just playing music files. Skinned my player to make it look pretty basic http://gyazo.com/3edddeeb210af8644da46066d032df77
    Ah that's pretty cool.

I actually did download foobar but it's too much work to put all my music back on a player when it's already on itunes xD

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll bookmark MusicBee and have a look at it later! Going to visit my dad again tomorrow so I'll only have my laptop for 2 weeks, I think I can survive with an old version of spotify during that time ^^

Troll life - I'll be at my dad's when Amoeba Culture has their Atlanta concert.. but my dad no longer lives in Georgia. ._.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Spotify has songs in it, but if you don't pay monthly you get ads and can't listen unlimited amounts to those songs. But you can still listen to songs you add on your own, so for someone listening to kpop there's no need to dabble in the premium shit since most kpop isn't on there anyway. I don't like iTunes but that's what I use for my phone, spotify only works on phones if you pay for premium.
    I was doing some Google searches 'Spotify {artist/group}' and all gave results. Only did some of the better known ones though like SNSD, Apink and Babymetal. I don't know if there's actually any music of them on there, but I assume so.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL Anakso, that video was amusing and that guy is just evil to give those poor unsuspecting girls the Warhead at the end without warning. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I was doing some Google searches 'Spotify {artist/group}' and all gave results. Only did some of the better known ones though like SNSD, Apink and Babymetal. I don't know if there's actually any music of them on there, but I assume so.
    Oh, wow. Searching for SNSD actually brings up most albums. Back when I had premium (got a year free with my phone) there was only 1 SNSD album. I think it was Baby, Baby. Only had 1 SHINee song then too. I guess they've expanded more lately.

Another perk of premium is higher quality on songs. Not sure what the "free" quality is.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Oh, wow. Searching for SNSD actually brings up most albums. Back when I had premium (got a year free with my phone) there was only 1 SNSD album. I think it was Baby, Baby. Only had 1 SHINee song then too. I guess they've expanded more lately.

Another perk of premium is higher quality on songs. Not sure what the "free" quality is.
    Spotify uses 160kbps if you're not a subscriber and 320 if you are.

Prefer to use iTunes anyway, as it's alot easier to swap playlists back and forth on my phone and the fact that you can have the mysterious iTunes quality.

10+ Year Old Account
    160? dayum!

I wish I could take playlists in spotify and drag them into itunes for my phone ;_;
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

160? dayum!

I wish I could take playlists in spotify and drag them into itunes for my phone ;_;
    I know you can do it the other way around, importing playlists from iTunes to Spotify.

Well ofc, if you're streaming them from Spotify and haven't downloaded it, you're gonna have a bad time :/

10+ Year Old Account
    I have songs downloaded, but to go and find each and every song to put them in a playlist rather than dragging from spotify to itunes is way too much work
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I have songs downloaded, but to go and find each and every song to put them in a playlist rather than dragging from spotify to itunes is way too much work
    Sadly there's no work around to it, you actually do have to manually recreate the playlist in iTunes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye, which is why my 2 itunes playlist are really outdated Usually it doesn't matter since I rarely use my phone, but now that I'm about to travel I'm getting really ticked off at the clunkiness of it all.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt