10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    LOL Anakso, that video was amusing and that guy is just evil to give those poor unsuspecting girls the Warhead at the end without warning. :P
    Haha yea that was funny.

I've never had a warhead though, is it true about them turning sweet after 10 seconds?

My favorite was their reaction to salt and vinegar potato chips though because that seems so normal to me!
    Last edited by Anakso; 2015-03-13 at 10:45 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Haha yea that was funny.

I've never had a warhead though, is it true about them turning sweet after 10 seconds?

My favorite was their reaction to salt and vinegar potato chips though because that seems so normal to me!
    Yup, warheads are just sour initially and then it's sweet afterwards. After eating so many, your tongue will start hurting though :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I also liked the girl that just kept giving everything high ratiings lol.

2, 2, 1, 4, 2, 7. 7? yea 7 lol

And RV trailer is out. Not sure if it is going to be good or not from the trailer though! But upbeat song from SM is usually good and with RV definitely so I'm going to assume it'll be awesome.

Deleted

Not gonna lie, RV is seriously going to become my favourite rookie group if they keep up this 90's RnB vibe. This is really good. Like, Be Natural pt. 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't had one in years, but I think yes. The sour part is like a coating they put on the candy.

I have George Takei liked on Facebook because he posts a lot of funny stuff and he had that video posted up yesterday too LOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    [video=youtube;px2Q47O0_eE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px2Q47O0_eE[video]

Not gonna lie, RV is seriously going to become my favourite rookie group if they keep up this 90's RnB vibe. This is really good. Like, Be Natural pt. 2.
    Awesome song but i prefer RV with their upbeat sound so I think I'll like ice cream cake more.

Also short Amber interview in English for anyone that doesn't hate EYK ;P

I haven't had one in years, but I think yes. The sour part is like a coating they put on the candy.

I have George Takei liked on Facebook because he posts a lot of funny stuff and he had that video posted up yesterday too LOL.
    Haha that's awesome. I have George Takei liked on facebook too but I don't use facebook often anymore so don't see his stuff much.

- - - Updated - - -

"Our side did prepare the socks, but when I casually looked around, each one was a bit different in size--there were some big ones. In case those people might be embarrassed if I were to go like, 'Oh no, what do I do?!' I pretended to be very broad-minded on purpose," "

Best quote rofl.
    http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/ga-in-says-she-was-traumatized-by-her-20-nude-dancers-for-paradise-lost

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    Oh, wow. Searching for SNSD actually brings up most albums. Back when I had premium (got a year free with my phone) there was only 1 SNSD album. I think it was Baby, Baby. Only had 1 SHINee song then too. I guess they've expanded more lately.

Another perk of premium is higher quality on songs. Not sure what the "free" quality is.
    IMO Spotify isn't worth it, at least not in its current form.
    Been going a bit over the top ordering stuff the last 2 weeks, €550 gone already o.O Looking forward to receiving all that though

-edit- 1 EUR = 1,01880 USD... shit used to be 1 EUR >= 1,25 USD
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2015-03-15 at 12:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    This looks like it is going to be really awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

More GEM!

Love it.
    Whatever happened with her going into space thing anyway I wonder.

- - - Updated - - -

[video=youtube;2jBzd7Z8PKw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jBzd7Z8PKw&feature=share[video]

[video=youtube;LL9tctL0E9E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL9tctL0E9E&feature=share[ideo]
    Listened to these two now, pretty good.

Ailees song: Awesome voice as always, song is nice but short version is really short so guess I'll have to go listen to the full version.
    d&e: Better than their last song by miles! Love it ;D Another short version though! damn short versions!
    But yea this is how they should be, all fun and having a good time while singing.

10+ Year Old Account

Woohoo!
    It's awesome.

Took me a few listens to decide I love this song though to be honest, not a huge fan of the sudden "it's so tasty" bit although the more I listen the more that's growing on me. The rest of the song is perfect though and I love the visual. I thought I woudn't love the visual because of all the blonde suddenly but they look awesome, even Joy looks good!
    The MV is great too, one of SMs best MVs to date although still no story.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2015-03-16 at 01:43 AM.

Well that song surprised me. Pretty good. Though if I had to choose Automatic or Ice Cream Cake, I'd probably choose Automatic.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know. Might just be me, but I was expecting more.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2015-03-16 at 02:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    Well that song surprised me. Pretty good. Though if I had to choose Automatic or Ice Cream Cake, I'd probably choose Automatic.

- - - Updated - - -

[video=youtube;oeW2XgcWt5o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeW2XgcWt5o[ideo]

I don't know. Might just be me, but I was expecting more.
    I'm pleasantly surprised by that actually, song is pretty good and I was expecting not much like most solo debuts.

Deleted
    I might be kinda addicted to Ice Cream Cake. RV is gonna kill with this comeback. I also think I'm starting to get their concept. The whole duality between being mature and being cute. I can dig it.

Gonna have to agree with Pants on the Minah comeback. A bit of a let down.

10+ Year Old Account
    I might be kinda addicted to Ice Cream Cake. RV is gonna kill with this comeback. I also think I'm starting to get their concept. The whole duality between being mature and being cute. I can dig it.
    Yea it's great! ;D

Best rookie group by far at the moment imo.

Can't wait for the album!

Deleted
    Best rookie group by far at the moment imo.
    I wouldn't say 'by far'. They're up there, tho, with AKMU, MAMAMOO and GOT7.

BTW, anyone else feel like there's a correlation between your bias in a group and their position in said group? I've noticed that I tend to favour maknaes. Like, just looking at those rookie groups, my biases are Soohyun, Hwasa and Yugyeom, all maknaes. My RV bias is Joy, who was the maknae. It's strange.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't say 'by far'. They're up there, tho, with AKMU, MAMAMOO and GOT7.

BTW, anyone else feel like there's a correlation between your bias in a group and their position in said group? I've noticed that I tend to favour maknaes. Like, just looking at those rookie groups, my biases are Soohyun, Hwasa and Yugyeom, all maknaes. My RV bias is Joy, who was the maknae. It's strange.
    Well, I'll give you Mamamoo but I don't much care for GOT7 and AKMU just bore the living fuck out of me.

And you may be right, a lot of my bias's end up being the main vocals. Eunji in Apink, Taeyeon/Sica in SNSD, Wendy in Red Velvet though I think Wendy is a lead vocalist but then Seulgi is the main vocalist.

I also have a thing for the leaders of the group being my favorite or 2nd favorite member, Chorong in Apink, Taeyeon in SNSD and Irene in Red Velvet

But those don't always hold true, my favorite in f(x) is Krystal and she's neither a leader nor a main vocalist (though she is a lead vocalist like Wendy), 2nd favorite is Luna their main vocalist though.

Deleted
    Funny you should say it, I'm fairly certain leaders are my 2nd most favourite members as well. Like, with BEG it's Gain > JeA, in 2AM it's Jinwoon > Jo Kwon, in 2PM it's Chansung > Jun.k (who's kinda their defacto leader because of his age) and in BTS it's Jungkook > Rapmon. Heck, and in VIXX it's Hyuk > N. And in the groups where the maknae isn't my bias, it's oftentimes the leader.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha awesome, something we have in common.

Jea is my 2nd favorite member of the group too but she ticks both the main vocalist and leader box My favorite is Miryo. Gain after Jea.
    Miryo is a bit different, main reason she's my faovrite is because I love her solo career and Jea has some great solo songs too, Gain only just released a solo song I like although it is pretty damn awesome.

Deleted
    I can never decide whether to place Miryo or Narsha in the third spot. Like, Miryo is the more talented of the two. She's probably one of Korea's best rappers, and her solo stuff is almost as great as Gain's, but Narsha is just variety show gold. She's, like, the Lee Joon of the group. Except not quite as attractive but a better singer.

10+ Year Old Account
    True, Narsha is great on variety shows and I used to base a lot of my bias's on who I liked most on variety shows, havn't done that in a while though since I havn't watched variety shows in a while.

But...apart from liking her on IY there is nothing else I like about her particularly so she's my fourth. I've never actually seen her on anything other than IY.