10+ Year Old Account
    Me too! I can't enjoy a song properly until it's been properly released and theirs a proper version to listen too :<

- - - Updated - - -

This is so adorable

O. Guess I just didn't remember it being linked then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    I prefer dance versions as well, and they usually have nametags. I wonder why this one doesn't :/
    Nametags? I think you're thinking of dance practices and not the dance versions (MV-style but no drama/closeups!) ^.^

[video=youtube;20S2VtZjJf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20S2VtZjJf8[video]
    The song is really awesome though. Love the rap parts!
    Pretty good song, but what's up with the cowboys? Haven't seen Kill Bill in forever but I don't remember there being any kind of focus around cowboys o.o

[video=youtube;fJZBbb_18hQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJZBbb_18hQ[video]
    Song is pretty meh
    Nothing overwhelmingly awesome, but it's nice to see them going for a cute image again.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, WTB more BTS songs. Their mini album is great but spamming it gets a tiny bit tiresome, I need more songs!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Pretty good song, but what's up with the cowboys? Haven't seen Kill Bill in forever but I don't remember there being any kind of focus around cowboys o.o
    The 2 major theme in both Kill Bill are Western Cowboy and Japanese Samurai, which are the 2 major influences to Quentin Tarantino. Speaking of them... i should really re-watch them, these movies are so good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really now? My memory just sucks then! Never really fancied those movies, might be because everyone around me hyped them up SO much :/
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea i know the feeling, when people like something a lot i usually devalue it just for that.

But around me i'm one of the few who really liked Kill Bill. It's like the movie Hero with Jet Li, i'm pretty much the only one who LOVED this movie. It's just a superb piece of art of a movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Me too! I can't enjoy a song properly until it's been properly released and theirs a proper version to listen too :<

- - - Updated - - -

This is so adorable
    At least they don't wait too long to do so :

10+ Year Old Account
    You have to link stuff , not just tell us it's good!
    http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/...is-finally-out

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait until I get home from work so I can blast f(x) until my ears bleed!

Awesome stuff: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/...is-first-video
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-07-29 at 05:40 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait to get home from uni to do the same!

Atm I can't see any of the videos linked above because I'm on my phone but I'm assuming there are plenty!

- - - Updated - - -

The video on akp you linked I could watch BHD, but it looked like Donghae was filming not kyuhyun

10+ Year Old Account
    Missed this a few months ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait to get home from uni to do the same!

Atm I can't see any of the videos linked above because I'm on my phone but I'm assuming there are plenty!

- - - Updated - - -

The video on akp you linked I could watch BHD, but it looked like Donghae was filming not kyuhyun
    Doing the same right now so I'm only here to check what people write.

Pretty sure it's kyuhyun filming at the beginning, and then giving it to Donghae to film his ridiculously happy smile ^^ I think DH is just forcing himself into view, hence being kinda on the side. I could be wrong ofc. Either way, that wave looked really neat with all the blue light sticks!
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-07-29 at 11:49 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Girl's Day - Malhaejwoyo
    Song is pretty meh
    It's something different from Female President and Expectation, but I like it. But what's with the quacking in the music -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    [video=youtube;gdZUts0iDj0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdZUts0iDj0&feature=share[video]
    Tiffany ROCKED that anthem! Since I'm not american the song means nothing to me, but I got goosebumps all over.

Huh apparently Weather Girls recently released an album: http://www.last.fm/music/%E3%82%A6%E.../WEATHER+GIRLS
    Whadd'ya know! I kinda forgot about them, kinda sad since I loved their first single to death. I'll have to check it out after Pink Tape

Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    [video=youtube;8taPqxNjiz4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8taPqxNjiz4[video]
    I bet you drama version lovers are crazy about this one! I quite like it, hopefully they'll release a shorter version for those who wants MV quality but don't want to listen through the 3min intro each time. Might not happen, as it didn't with B.A.P's One Shot either. Although that one I wouldn't want to be shorter anyway ^^

Haven't seen you post in a while Pants, WB or something!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    [video=youtube;tyBTH3hCyWo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyBTH3hCyWo#at=340[video]
    Song is amazing, easily my favorite BEG song so far, and the MV was amazing up to the last 30seconds or so...just what.

So Narsha and Gain beat each other up, then Miro comes in and shoot Narsha, and then Ga-throws a knife into Miryos guy, all makes sense so far.
    And then Gain just...faints? Or what goes on there, is she dead? Are they all dead at the end? Yea she got knocked over the head pretty good by Narsha but she seemed fine throwing that knife!
    Then Jea comes down and for some reason Narsha who has just been shot with a shot gun is now holding the shot gun and she shoots the rope above jea and jea falls like 2 feet and is knocked unconscious....
    They should have not had that ending to the MV xD
    Was great otherwise.

Ladies code teaser sounds great too.

I thought Taeyeons anthem was better

And I actually really like that Girls' Day song. Not as good as their last two, but they were hard to beat, but still good.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL, like four of you linked the Kill Bill video in thread and Mig found me in IRC to link it to me. Hehe.

Don't remember who said they love it, but I did like those movies too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought Taeyeons anthem was better
    *looks at avatar*

Of course you did!

Idk, I tend to like Taeyeon's vocals more than Tiffany's, even if I have a very hard time ranking SNSD members for anything, but this time Tiffany was just damn outstanding ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Wasn't Sunny supposed to sing too? Or did they sing more than the national anthems and I just haven't seen it yet?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCk3beOnd0k

When I first heard T-ara were coming back with another song I thought not gonna get my hopes up but it has Davichi in it!
    My hopes are up, they better not disappoint.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh right. Saw a picture from that, I just thought she'd sing too.

Tiffany seems to be aaalll about L.A and the US. 'Sup with Jessica? Or.. if Taeyeon was singing the korean anthem and Tiffany the american and they needed someone to pitch, I guess Jessica wouldn't the first choice ^^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt