Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This is just comical.

First world problems much?

You're brother is a douche. That is his life. Your both adults, either ignore it or move out. My opinions is just ignore it, and when he is still living at home at 35, and your mom complains. Shrug your shoulders and say I told you so.

Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post
    You'd get the boxers sued off you in a nanosecond hahaha.
    picoseconds actually.

I hope i have brought some smiles to peoples faces tonight.

Don't lie uennie, you know you find me adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    Yea.. that's why I'm asking for advice. Something that I can do that gets to him and isn't too immature and doesn't get me in trouble with the law or parents

I mean like embarrass him in from of hes .. whatever you want to call them. Or keep him from sleeping or something that annoys him. The only thing I can think of now is just plugging in enough water boilers, electric heaters etc. to blow the fuse. It doesn't affect parents as they're on a separate one buuut.. I don't know if thats really a good idea. It might actually fry the cables or worse if done too much.
    Maybe you could start with appreciating the ludicrously privileged easy life you have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea.. that's why I'm asking for advice. Something that I can do that gets to him and isn't too immature and doesn't get me in trouble with the law or parents

I mean like embarrass him in from of hes .. whatever you want to call them. Or keep him from sleeping or something that annoys him. The only thing I can think of now is just plugging in enough water boilers, electric heaters etc. to blow the fuse. It doesn't affect parents as they're on a separate one buuut.. I don't know if thats really a good idea. It might actually fry the cables or worse if done too much.
    You're not getting this. You don't want to move out just because you don't want to, and you have way more going for you than most people did when they first moved out and started supporting themselves. It is obscene how immature and spoiled this all looks. If he can pull in five chicks at a time I doubt blowing some fuses would humiliate him.

Liz, just go to the breaker box......get a padlock.....flip the breaker for his room, lock the breakerbox untill you wake up the next morning, maybe he will get the message.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Sabotage his equipment? Assuming he's not computer savvy, it shouldn't be too difficult to at least break his computer. Hit him where it hurts- his wallet.
    Aye good idea. when he is not home go to he's pc. take out the power supply for he's cpu cooler. that thing wil overheat and break down in a few min. and to do it better go to bios and overclock just anything that can be overclocked.

if he is using a sound system. with a scissor cut small dents into the copper wire so the sound don't come out at all or come out horrible. lastly drop some water into the monitor though the air filter. next time he turns it on it should fry down.

either of these work perfectly fine.

if he's parents keeps giving him new stuff keep repeating and act stupid. in the end the parents wont have the money to buy him new stuff.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    picoseconds actually.

I hope i have brought some smiles to peoples faces tonight.

Don't lie uennie, you know you find me adorable.
    It's hard not to laugh in this thread.

10+ Year Old Account

While revenge might feel good in your head, in reality it doesnt feel nearly as good. It also tends to make YOU look like the real jerk and has a very real possibility of backfiring. Also, fooling around with your parentd equipment would possibly get you thrown out of the house without ANY support because believe me, they DO find out.

Let your fantasys stay fantasys. If you want real advice, here: Either get your mom to sleep in your room so you can proove your issues to her, or move out. Those are really the only ones you have that wont get you in massive amounts of trouble.

If you still want to go the utterly stupid, spoiled princess route then go ahead, but dont be suprised when it blows back on you cause it will.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxsz View Post
    My mind is legit blown. Your parents own a huge house with separate wings, a training room, pool, guest rooms etc - AND a whole different house they let you live in on your own for a while - and you're actually complaining?

I don't know what you were looking for but being honest about this scenario here is just making you look ridiculous.

And chill out with the "my mom just thinks he's her perfect baby boy!" nonsense. You don't sound any better - she's giving you both free rides.
    The separate house is one of 3 they rent out.. it's in a bad neighborhood and well, kind of a dump compared to this one. Plus I had to pay more to live there and didn't have access to the garden, pool training room and a big kitchen there. And don't laugh or roll your eyes. It's not about a poor little princess not wanting to go to real life. It's about not getting bullied by my brother who only gains from it while I get the short end even though I've done nothing wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxsz View Post
    Maybe you could start with appreciating the ludicrously privileged easy life you have.
    yeh i would start with this little helpfull hint

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    While revenge might feel good in your head, in reality it doesnt feel nearly as good. It also tends to make YOU look like the real jerk and has a very real possibility of backfiring. Also, fooling around with your parentd equipment would possibly get you thrown out of the house without ANY support because believe me, they DO find out.

Let your fantasys stay fantasys. If you want real advice, here: Either get your mom to sleep in your room so you can proove your issues to her, or move out. Those are really the only ones you have that wont get you in massive amounts of trouble.

If you still want to go the utterly stupid, spoiled princess route then go ahead, but dont be suprised when it blows back on you cause it will.
    All of this and a bag of chips.

Also if you do break something chances are since it was intentional insurance won't pay for it. That ain't helping anyone.

It's hard not to laugh in this thread.
    Well, you do bring out the best in me with your pointer stick there. im a glutton for punishment.

but i digress....

Hmm......you could get some valtrex from the pharmacy and put it on his desk the next time he brings chicks over, thats sure to bring some laughs from your side of the house.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Lizbeth;20086180] It's not about a poor little princess not wanting to go to real life. /QUOTE]

its exactly what it sounds like

10+ Year Old Account
    The separate house is one of 3 they rent out.. it's in a bad neighborhood and well, kind of a dump compared to this one. Plus I had to pay more to live there and didn't have access to the garden, pool training room and a big kitchen there. And don't laugh or roll your eyes. It's not about a poor little princess not wanting to go to real life. It's about not getting bullied by my brother who only gains from it while I get the short end even though I've done nothing wrong.
    Your parents sound the furthest thing from struggling, and from what you're saying I don't think you help them with their bills as much as you say you do.

can you please share his secret of how he brings home 4-5 ladies at a time. It seems you resent living with a sex god. Also you do not seem in touch with the real world and your contribution is more of a token gesture

10+ Year Old Account
    Just read her prev message. and i thought I was spoiled...

supertony, I need huggles

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly can't tell if the OP is serious or not.

Deleted
    Your parents sound the furthest thing from struggling, and from what you're saying I don't think you help them with their bills as much as you say you do.
    Not at the moment, I just pay my part. I said if something would happen to dad.. he already had a heart surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Just read her prev message. and i thought I was spoiled...

supertony, I need huggles
    im not sure by what huggles means.

if your a guy, ill give ya a high five and you can help me paint some warhammer 40k figurines.

If your a chick.......you can give me a hug, make me some dinner, than help me paint warhammer 40k figurines.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not at the moment, I just pay my part. I said if something would happen to dad.. he already had a heart surgery.
    They rent out three houses. He can just sell one and pay for the operation. You don't help them financially, you have no job, there's no way you help them.