Voters
11. This poll is closed
  • Warlock

6 54.55%
  • Death Knight

5 45.45%
    Deleted

Need help, DK or Warlock?

Here is the thing, I'm just a casual pvp player. Doing mostly 2v2 with my resto shaman and rbgs. And now I want an but and cant decide if I should play my dk or warlock. My irl friend is playing his warrior with my shaman and also has an druid that I want to team up with.
    Both dk and warlock feels fun in pvp...
    What would be the strongest setup (I know that 2v2 isn't serious or balanced) and also most wanted in rbgs?

Death Knight is an easier class to face roll under 1500 rating, especially in frost or even blood spec, while you will be hating life as a warlock in bad gear. However 1600+ rating w/ gear the tables turn, Death Knight does not really require a whole lot of skill to push buttons and are extremely squishy. While the warlock, if your a good player has an insane amount of potential. If there is one thing RBG groups are always looking for, its more Warlocks. If your going to go DK, your going to be expected to target call.

If you don't mind being mediocre in arenas, and having to target call in RBGS.. but being mandatory and nearly an extinct class go death knight.
    If you want a challenging class, that has a massive payoff in the end once you master the class, go warlock. Finding teams to rbg with will not be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Death Knight is an easier class to face roll under 1500 rating, especially in frost or even blood spec, while you will be hating life as a warlock in bad gear. However 1600+ rating w/ gear the tables turn, Death Knight does not really require a whole lot of skill to push buttons and are extremely squishy. While the warlock, if your a good player has an insane amount of potential. If there is one thing RBG groups are always looking for, its more Warlocks. If your going to go DK, your going to be expected to target call.

If you don't mind being mediocre in arenas, and having to target call in RBGS.. but being mandatory and nearly an extinct class go death knight.
    If you want a challenging class, that has a massive payoff in the end once you master the class, go warlock. Finding teams to rbg with will not be an issue.
    have you ever played unholy ?