Back of hand hurts

In the past two-three weeks, I've began noticing discomfort in the back of my left hand after I mash keys (used to be just pve dips, the constant spam would hurt). Now it starts rather quickly when I'm spamming abilities with my index finger (and to a lesser extent, third finger). Normal typing causes some slight discomfort, but the spam is what really does it. Guessing that after years of WoW/typing/piano, my tendons are tuckered out?

Guessing I should just let it rest, for the most part, eh?

Buy a Powerball. I've been playing drums/computing for over 10 years and whenever I've had any forearm/wrist/hand problems my Powerball is very therapeutic.

Yeah when I was typing a lot during the summer and clicking my Razor Naga my fingers were starting to hurt too. I mean hurting to the point where it was uncomfortable to keep them stretched out with my palm open, I was prone to making a fist.

Just relax a little and try to play less, it really will help. If you keep going you're at a risk to develop carpel tunnel or arthritis.

Hands seem to be getting better with rest (I've been avoiding too much typing). But now the pain has migrated to the forearms. Bit strange.

You probably need to exercise more.