Thread: LCS Thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    Ouch, that Evil Geniuses vs Giants Gaming was a complete stomp. :x
    I was expecting Gambit vs CW, but they changed the planning or something? Knew CLG.EU EG would win vs Giants Gaming, but they did exceedingly so.
    Their late game could potentially have been devastating though, Ryze AND Kog'maw.

Deleted
    Well, it's just boring watching one-sided stomps.

Also, too much pre-match commentary. Darn viewer-friendly Riot!

10+ Year Old Account
    Stream crapping out for anyone else?

Deleted
    The youtube one at euw is working out fairly stable for me. A few hiccups here and there, but very watchable.

Deleted
    Dunk! Dunk! Dunk!

And yes, Lux blowing up both Zyra and Orianna with a single Q and R was beautiful and scary.

Deleted
    In today's news: Lux still instagibs, Darius still dunks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    In today's news: Lux still instagibs, Darius still dunks.
    In other news: Gambit gonna destroy Wolves.
    Rawr.

Deleted
    The looks of Dragon bornes fits pretty much the stereotype of a hardcore gamer. I can't believe that some of these people don't spend a tiny bit of time to fix their looks with so many people watching them.

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    The looks of Dragon bornes fits pretty much the stereotype of a hardcore gamer. I can't believe that some of these people don't spend a tiny bit of time to fix their looks with so many people watching them.
    talkin shit about shushei's polish manbeard?!..

yeah it's pretty terrible. mine looks that bad when i grow it and i shave nearly immediately and daily because of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dengatron View Post
    talkin shit about shushei's polish manbeard?!..

yeah it's pretty terrible. mine looks that bad when i grow it and i shave nearly immediately and daily because of it.
    Because of you I have googled his picture and now I am traumatized for life. See you in court.

Deleted
    No need, bitches love ELO.

Deleted
    I think qtpie is the worst offender. But at the same time he is so bad looking, it's actually awesome.

I feel bad and rude saying this.

Deleted
    Poor Wolves. Facechecks of doom!

Its taking so long between matches :|

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Does anyone know which song is playing during the Champion Select?
    It's so addicting D:

Deleted
    Or could it be that they want to look that way because they like it?

I know it sounds super weird 'n all, people having different taste in looks!

Is this thread supposed to be spoiler free?

Anyway, just to be safe...

I seriously hoped that Copenhagen Wolves would win that game versus Gambit... Just a single win would make me a happy Dane.

Also, what the schnitzel is up with the world? Wolves' TheTess being assaulted so that ForellenLord had to play instead.. :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    Is this thread supposed to be spoiler free?

Anyway, just to be safe...

I seriously hoped that Copenhagen Wolves would win that game versus Gambit... Just a single win would make me a happy Dane.

Also, what the schnitzel is up with the world? Wolves' TheTess being assaulted so that ForellenLord had to play instead.. :O
    I don't think it's supposed to be spoiler free, it's about the tournament anyway, people would have to expect spoilers.
    Source of him being assaulted?

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    I don't think it's supposed to be spoiler free, it's about the tournament anyway, people would have to expect spoilers.
    Source of him being assaulted?
    Heard the commentators mention it and started looking into it. It's on his Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/lolTheTess/p...57910500989724

It's nothing too serious. As he said, he just got knocked around some.
    Last edited by Riboe; 2013-02-18 at 08:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    Heard the commentators mention it and started looking into it. It's on his Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/lolTheTess/p...57910500989724

It's nothing too serious. As he said, he just got knocked around some.
    Huh, he got mugged?
    I doubt it's got anything to do with LoL though.