10+ Year Old Account

Starting to play again, which class?

So I am back to wow after a year break. This means I am still lvl 85 and stand without any thoughts or knowledge about any classes in this expansion.
    I have a priest, druid, hunter and a warrior in lvl 85. Now I wonder which to choose as my main (or try out first).
    I've played priest as my main since 2006, and I think I want to change for now.
    Do you guys have any tips or knowledge you think I should know of, when it comes to these classes, so I can easier choose?
    What is fun to play? Which class is strong? And so on...

Plz no hate, I know these questions sucks, but I would love some answers!

(Sorry for language).
    trololol didn't read

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I'd recommend reading up on Priest, Hunter, Druid and Warrior before doing anything. Read up, think about what you like about the said classes, then come to a conclussion. Hunters are still strong and easy to level, I'll give you that.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    No one can decide what to play for you. If you want to find out the FotM, visit the class forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsredd View Post
    No one can decide what to play for you. If you want to find out the FotM, visit the class forums.
    Exactly. This is the reason we don't allow these kind of threads. We can't choose for you, and that means there is no discussion. All people can do is post again and again what their favorite class is.