Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Please, Seiken3... For the sake of your mental health:
    Take a step back and allow yourself time to heal. Of course it hurts; giving up on a wish is always painful. But there's plenty of people on this world who aren't as messed up as this person is, and quite a lot of them are good for you. Quite a lot of them will find you attractive for who you are. This person isn't the only one, and she'll only end up hurting you. Time and time and time again.

Please don't go there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiken3 View Post
    My head knows it. My heart won't accept it. :/
    Have you tried excessive alcohol use? Just drink untill you cry, then cry a lot and the next day your going to feel a lot better (well apart from the hangover obviously).

Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    Have you tried excessive alcohol use? Just drink untill you cry, then cry a lot and the next day your going to feel a lot better (well apart from the hangover obviously).
    Intoxication might be a very 'manly' way of dealing with issues, but I'd strongly advocate against it.
    It's really, really, really bad for you.

Then again, most 'manly' things are really, really bad for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Intoxication might be a very 'manly' way of dealing with issues, but I'd strongly advocate against it.
    It's really, really, really bad for you.

Then again, most 'manly' things are really, really bad for you.
    It may sound like I'm trying to give the manly men advice, but I don't really cry easy (don't get me wrong I really don't want to sound like a chesthairgrowing big muscular man). And I found that not crying and keeping it in has a tendency to not be healthy aswell, so whenever I feel like utter shit (very rare) I just drink to kinda force the tears out.
    It has helped me and a lot of my menly men friends to talk about our emotions.
    I should also have mentioned the fact that you should not do this on your own, but with a very close friend, a bro', to talk about is aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    It may sound like I'm trying to give the manly men advice, but I don't really cry easy (don't get me wrong I really don't want to sound like a chesthairgrowing big muscular man). And I found that not crying and keeping it in has a tendency to not be healthy aswell, so whenever I feel like utter shit (very rare) I just drink to kinda force the tears out.
    It has helped me and a lot of my menly men friends to talk about our emotions.
    I should also have mentioned the fact that you should not do this on your own, but with a very close friend, a bro', to talk about is aswell.
    You're right; you shouldn't suppress all the emotions you're feeling -- nor should you become a blubbering mess.

If your friends are truly your friends, they'll realize what you're going through has a profound impact on your life. You need to let it out. It's cathartic to tell those close to you what's bothering you and then hear their opinion on the matter. Just don't constantly seek the sympathy card. Bring up what's bothering you and get it off your chest and then afterwards say "Thanks for letting me vent, man." Gauge their reaction. If they seem willing to hear you out then keep going. If not, then move on. Don't become that friend that everyone avoids: "Dammit, JimBob wants to hang out again. If I have to listen to one more time about how emotionally drained he is and how much he wants to get back with his ex I'm going to snap."

Conversely, your true friends will do their best to keep your mind off things as well. Even if you need some tough loving. "Shut up about her and come watch a movie at our place, man."

"You took a chance on loving me, I took a chance on loving you. We danced the dance of roses, but oh, why hide such needles under your lovely petals? In the end when the dance ends, everything withers and dies. The cold winter came and mighty King Winter is merciless no matter where one tries to hide. However... Many doesn't pay attention to the fact that a withered rose still has its thorns... Oh, the sting..."

The whole thing this post is about is... Well, my feelings got pulled up for her again. My heart is laying bleeding in her hand and she's looking at it while crying. She blames herself for stabbing herself and me in the belly by contacting me again, but... I need to get my thoughts straight. I can't take this much more... Help me, Mmo-Champions!
    Urgh. Let me put it this way, dude: such is not the Mogu way.

Help me, Mmo-Champions!
    Not to disregard the entire post but, 10/10 for the star wars quote.

OT: Run from her far as possible! It going to be painful no doubt but, as other have said time heal all wounds.

My head knows it. My heart won't accept it. :/
    That statement contradicts itself, if you're thinking logically and you've come to accept or know the situation isn't right, you'd not have any issues. Just try to realise things don't quite work out as planned, and this is one of those situations where you either (and not saying one or the other is right) man up, take it on the chin and move on, or curl up into a ball and cry for a few hours, then move on.

Either way, you got to get up and deal with this in a way that is ideal for you, and that means just moving on.

Internet relationships are just an overall bad idea.
    The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a subject that only you can deal with correctly. Your mistakes and victories to make.
    It's all largely based on feelings.

If she's causing more harm than good- more pain than pleasure, then it is not worth it, in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I, myself wouldn't dare get in a relationship with someone who has been stalking me... but if you still have genuine feelings for her, then try it again. If it doesn't work this time, then call it quits. (I havent read your previous thread, so idk the situation here)

Long distance doesn't work buddy. I'd hope someone told you that in the first thread.