Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    I'm done with this fucking Raid! Did a run on my 3rd character and I got 2 Moldering Shards from Totems, 2 Shards from Warpriest, 300 Light Boots from Golgoroth, 2 Shards from Daughters and my screen turned black right after I got teleported to the sphere when Oryx was almost dead. I could still open my inventory but the screen was just black. Obviously my team killed him and I tried to got to Orbit but I wasnt able to join again because Fireteam joining is disabled once you complete a Raid. So basically I wasted 2 hours for nothing!!!!

Fuck you Bungie!!!

BTW: Did the raid on my second character yesterday and all I got was 2 identical 303 chest pieces and a crappy 300 Handgun! Fuck this raid.
    Yep. This raid has the shittiest loot system to date out of any raid. I've beat Hard Mode already and honestly don't have much desire to do it again now. I've done everything TTK has to offer until the next raid, so looks like I'll be playing Destiny a lot less now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zhalo on sale today. F me for not getting my swords done though... almost impossible finding a group during times I play these days. Ironically I've had the final quest ready since September... just kept finding gun quests -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Sparrow Racing is alright, have had some fun and got some nice shaders. Caved and bought the "Enthusiastic Dance" also
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

i forgot about this game tbh. Anything new worth coming back to?

Quote Originally Posted by djriff View Post
    Sparrow league racing just came out, it only lasts for a few weeks unless they decide to bring it back. I haven't played in a couple months either, but now I'll do some races for a week until the rocket league ice hockey maps come out lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing too great yet, really hoping the first bit of DLC is coming soon. They have Sparrow Racing now until Dec 29th, but nothing new has come out since TTK launch.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

so no reason to log back in :C damn. Really beautiful game and i still think TTK has the best raid i've ever played.

Nothing too notable has changed. SRL is pretty good though, bit to do with it, get a chance at 320 Helms and some new sparrows. Surprisingly fun.

Raid challenges are alright. Warpriest Challenge was a joke, but 320 Artifact + guaranteed 320 loot from the bosses drops is nice. Golgoroth is a tiny stepup, not too bad by the looks of it (have yet to try it with team yet, going in Friday). Imagine Oryx will be fairly simple though, but the guaranteed 320 drops + artifacts is a nice change to gear progression. Finally can finish off the last few grimoire points too (ended up capping grimoire score before the challenges were available/SRL came out), so will be nice to finish that off.

Overall not too much changed with the game, but some decent improvements, especially for those wanting to hit 320. Hoping for a major DLC to come later on still however, event is nice filler in the meantime.

Oryx was a right bitch and a gut check early in TTK. Not sure how it is now as I haven't played it since i killed it. Didn't see anything else to do and farming for higher light level just to have a higher light level doesn't appeal to me.

Oryx was a right bitch and a gut check early in TTK. Not sure how it is now as I haven't played it since i killed it. Didn't see anything else to do and farming for higher light level just to have a higher light level doesn't appeal to me.
    Norm is easy peasy, HM can "kinda" cheese by sitting on daughters platforms and ignoring the knights. Just don't be dumb and die to Oryx or ogre death-beams.

SRL is fun, rewards are cool and the new sparrows/emotes/shaders are gorgeous.
    PvP news, Titans no longer have T-rex arms and Sunbreaker was nerfed a tad, new Y2 exotics added, including bringing Y1 exotics into the fray, MIDA is <3333
    CM raid is meh, Warpriest was easy, Golg seems standard. Get 320 guaranteed loot for doing the CM on HM.
    Other than that not much, I mean I really like this new PvP meta. Nice to be killed by stuff other than Thorn/TLW. Been using MIDA now that the patch was pushed yesterday.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Nothing too great yet, really hoping the first bit of DLC is coming soon. They have Sparrow Racing now until Dec 29th, but nothing new has come out since TTK launch.
    As far as I know, they have stated that they have no plans to do DLC like The Dark Below and House of Wolves for TTK.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    As far as I know, they have stated that they have no plans to do DLC like The Dark Below and House of Wolves for TTK.
    Yep just events like Festival of the Lost and SRL, with Iron Banana and Trials every month/weekend

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll definitely return but Festival of the Lost and Sparrow Racing isn't my "idea" of content. I'd rather wait for some meatier stuff and not burn myself out of the game by taking a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    I'll definitely return but Festival of the Lost and Sparrow Racing isn't my "idea" of content. I'd rather wait for some meatier stuff and not burn myself out of the game by taking a break.
    This, destiny is fun in spurts, but still way to grindy for my tastes.

What's festival of the lost? Is that going on now or did I miss that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    What's festival of the lost? Is that going on now or did I miss that?
    Was the halloween event they had in October. Basically amounted to doing some specific tasks in existing content to collect some cosmetic masks of known npcs, bosses etc. Added a new PvP map aswell. That was about it iirc.

Oh that, ya I didn't see the point in bothering with any of that.

So it looks like there is basically zero reason to play Destiny anymore (at least until Fall 2016) after we beat the challenge mode of Oryx. Because Bungie already came out and said that there basically wouldn't be any substantial content until Fall 2016 when Destiny 2/next expansion/whatever the hell they decide to call it, comes out. Sorry, but events like Festival of the Lost and SRL are NOT worthwhile enough to warrant continual playing. 320 light cap for the next year along with the fact that it looks like we'll be getting very little story/PvE content coupled with the fact that they will be giving PS4 exclusive events, basically making Xbox players have even less content over the course of the next content-starved year all add up to really turning me off of this game.

They're even going as far as to say that Iron Banner and Trials of Osiris will count as "new" content over the course of the next year. Lol what!? Bungie is losing their fucking minds. Oh yeah, and Playstation gets exclusive armor from IB as well.

All this coupled with the fact that Bungie royally fucked up the December weapon balancing update and basically treated its community like they were stupid and tried lying their way through it. I don't care how much fucking damage control they try to do, they can't sit there and seriously try to convince us that the auto rifle buff was really suppose to be 0.04% all along (in addition to all the other practically non-existent damage buffs/nerfs according to their "corrected" patch notes) because their quality control is non-existent and they can't admit when they royally fucked up. And even when the in-game, real time numbers PROVE that what they're saying is wrong, they STILL can't admit to being wrong. Instead they come up with some convoluted bullshit excuse of how they calculate damage numbers differently than the rest of the world. What the fuck ever, Bungie. Really shitty job all around on Bungie's part.

If Destiny 2/Fall 2016 expansion doesn't bring something absolutely amazing, I will not be giving Bungie anymore of my money.
    Last edited by Zephyr Storm; 2015-12-12 at 11:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The sparrow racing is fairly fun, though I've only done four races, looking like the pink power ranger now, thanks to it.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!