Well hello!

This is my first post here and these are some things I've been thinking about to perhaps enrich our playing experience a bit more. Let me know what you guys think!

1) Sunsong Ranch - In a phrase, "Mini-games!". To elaborate; A quest when you have atleast (4?) members of the Tillers at 'Best Friend' status where they dig a hole near where Fifi grazes with an instance/teleporter that takes you to amazingly fun dailies that are in odd places around Azeroth which take a ridiculous amount of time to get to. I.E. = Plants vs Zombies remake that's Northwest of Southshore. LOVE that idea and gameplay of it but HATE going out there. This would incorporate existing content but now with a convenient way to get there and back. We could go as far as adding in a 'Bonus' member of the tillers for this. No more reward needed than the enjoyment and gold.

2)Companion Displays - I had an epiphany while flying around on my mount a few weeks ago and thought it would be wonderful to some how incorporate your summoned companion onto the saddle or hine quarters of the flying mount when it would normally despawn.
2.b - I believe this has already been mentioned and if it has i'd like to second the idea! Adding companions to your Ranch. Maybe a chicken coop style doodad that players can interact with and add 1-3 companions (quest chain to collect natural materials to increase capacity that are around VotFW?) who will lively up your ranch just a bit more by flying/crawling around your farm.

3) Quest Tracker - (RECIPES) Once you level cap, generally only dailies and achievements find a place on the quest tracker. I get easily distracted when trying to put some recipes together and forget the proper ingredients or how many of each. Would it not be reasonable to allow us to track those recipes much like the quests and achievements? Perhaps add a way to filter between the 3 categories?

4) Item Upgrades - This is a bit more controversal and hasn't had too much thought put into it on my part but would like to at least get the question out there anyways. Could we KEEP the item upgrades but LIMIT them to only specific items; Weapons for example? This way Blizzard doesn't have to ping-pong in the upgrade NPC when they need him but instead open more upgrade options as the content gets a bit older? I feel this would not be a waste of points since most classes are dependant on their weapon anyway. The upgrade system is brilliant and would hate to see it get the boot but then theres the flip side that we don't want players to get overwhelmed by it or waste precious points.

Hope at least one of these ideas is original enough to get some attention! Thanks for reading.

-Riecheck on Antonidas /salute