Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachtobi View Post
    And when every tauren and his level 11 girlfriend is happily chopping up Planstriders with glaives, will you still think they're awesome?
    Quit exagerating. It's impossible and you know it. Everyone feared on how all pallies would run around in Judgement set and nothing else, well guess what? I didnt happened.

A big part of the status of legendaries is their exclusivity. Because they're so hard to get, wielding them tells a distinct story about your character. They have value. The minute you make them mainstream you simply raise the bar for how wild items are allowed to look and establish a new equilibrium. Short term everyone will love their glaives; long term you just devalued a large portion of transmog gear.
    Let's be honest here and I mean like 2 bold horses (polish saying), nobody really gives a damn about each other story anymore. I respect how you trying to make it seem like WoW community has some notion of respect for past deeds but we all know it is a fucking lie. New equilibrium will not be established. Once agian back to Judgement set as an example, did every Paladin and his lvl 11 girlfriend invaded BWL? No that didnt happened and it doesnt seem like it will happen anytime soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    Quit exagerating. It's impossible and you know it. Everyone feared on how all pallies would run around in Judgement set and nothing else, well guess what? I didnt happened.
    You get the point I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    Let's be honest here and I mean like 2 bold horses (polish saying), nobody really gives a damn about each other story anymore. I respect how you trying to make it seem like WoW community has some notion of respect for past deeds but we all know it is a fucking lie. New equilibrium will not be established. Once agian back to Judgement set as an example, did every Paladin and his lvl 11 girlfriend invaded BWL? No that didnt happened and it doesnt seem like it will happen anytime soon.
    Let's be clear: we are debating opinions. We don't have the facts to back up either claim. I merely argue that the game should be designed with the notion that community matters. Sure, some players go by the notion that it's "everyone for themselves" - and in some cases I'd tend to agree - but designing with that philosophy in mind seems like a slippery slope for an MMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachtobi View Post
    And when every tauren and his level 11 girlfriend is happily chopping up Planstriders with glaives, will you still think they're awesome?
    Yes.

A big part of the status of legendaries is their exclusivity. Because they're so hard to get, wielding them tells a distinct story about your character. They have value. The minute you make them mainstream you simply raise the bar for how wild items are allowed to look and establish a new equilibrium. Short term everyone will love their glaives; long term you just devalued a large portion of transmog gear.
    Yeah, it tells that either you were very lucky or spam ran BT after the fact. Hint: no one actually cares that you have the glaives because of their 'exclusivity', they care because they look cool.

As I said, if it's devalued simply because 'other' people are doing it either the value was not that great in the first place or we need to eliminate the number of hipsters in this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    As long as it had very, very steep requirements (Some kind of sacrifice), I wouldn't mind it. I already see like 10 sets of warglaives and a few thunderfuries every day on the idle people in Orgrimmar.

(I'd go r12-13 gear on my orc sham w/ HoR *winkwinknudgenudge*)

I don't see why anyone cares what other people are using.

I never gave the slightest. I'd use glaives because I like them on my char. Don't give a hoot about them on anyone else.

I really don't understand some people posting that they say: "I don't want to see everyone and their grandma walking around with XXX".
    While that comment is true - whilst it is hip - the "hipness" will dissappear soon enough - and everyone will go back to matching gear - except perhaps a few individuals who actually have an attachment to their legendary when content was current.