Thread: QQ About LFR

QQ About LFR

If you read the title its a QQ post, I am really just wanting to vent so I am apologizing ahead of time . So ya, just did ToES LFR and the tank was like "We are doing elite mode" and everyone was of course against it because its harder for no reason, but he pulled anyway and we were forced into it. I am not an elite raider, hell I am doing LFR so naturally I died during it. After the fight I saw a mass rez going off however it did not reach me for some odd reason so I released and was going to run back in. Well, he decided to pull while I (and two others) were running back in and so we could not re-enter the room. Now I was locked out for the boss and could not loot him (he has my shatouched) and I am forced to sit in another 40 min queue for it . As I said it was just venting so try not to be too mean ^_^.
    Arthas: Father, is...is it over?
    Terenas: No son, it restarts every tuesday.

Despite elite mode not giving any extra loot on LFR - There's still not much reason to avoid doing it, it's incredibly easy even for an unorganized group (did it once or twice in LFR, wasn't too bad - In fact it was kinda fun (half the raid died and in the end there were about 10 of us cornered desperately trying to survive xD)).

I can't imagine how he could have pulled the boss before u were there though, LFR groups take AGESSS to pull usually :/ Either you took wayyy too long or the tank was a douche :/.

Meh, I just dislike LFR The fact that you get to see all the content in a dumbed down version before doing it the way it was designed to be completed is just meh. No more 'Holy fuck, we're on Illidan/Lich King/Algalon/C'thun" or whatever other boss, getting to it just doesn't feel as rewarding Just venting a bit myself considering it's a venting thread.

I agree with you there also, I for one was not a fan of LFR at the start because of the dumbed down content. However now that I am stuck in a lackluster guild its nice being able to gear up on alternative paths such as LFR. If it weren't for my friends and what not I would be in a much better guild where I would worry about things like Elite mode and what not and not even give LFR a second look.
    Arthas: Father, is...is it over?
    Terenas: No son, it restarts every tuesday.

Deleted
    If only the tank wanted to do it you should have all just DPS'd the protector guy first. Unlucky about being locked out though man. That's just how it goes sometimes!

Been wanting to do Spirit kings but everytime i queue that i end up at the last boss. That's kind of annoying.

'Meh, I just dislike LFR The fact that you get to see all the content in a dumbed down version before doing it the way it was designed to be completed is just meh.'

I know what ya mean man. I mean.. i totally understand why LFR has to exist. Butttt... it still cheapens the raid I think.