Deleted

My 200 Sub Thread closed?

I open a thread saying im giving away a Razor Lycosa on my Youtube channel and it was closed because i was "advertising"
    Im not Advertising, im trying to give something back to the MMO-champion/WoW community for helping me with my Youtube channel and the Tips ive gotten..
    Ill post this once more;

I hit 200 subs and im giving away a Razor Lycosa to the MMO-champion/ WoW community who are unable to afford these kind of things.

My youtube channel is --REMOVED--

If the Mod's still think im in the wrong please don't hesitate to ban me from MMO champion.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-02-14 at 08:14 PM.

Deleted
    it was closed because advertising youtube channels is not allowed on here i think.

But... but by spreading your channel's link you are advertising... : (

10+ Year Old Account
    It is advertising.

Joining MMO-Champion just to spam your videos and your channel in threads is not allowed, and is advertising - you're trying to get views for your channel while not contributing to the community here. Giving away a keyboard because you managed to reach your goal of 200 subs to your channel (from advertising here without permission), is more advertising.

Creating a thread a second time after we closed the first one is also not allowed. If you have an issue with moderation, please bring your concerns up to Sunshine by sending her a private message or using the Contact Us form.