Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I was a huge fan of Blood Omen and Soul Reaver that I used Raziel as a handle for a while. However I wanted my own name and someone I used to talk to online greeted me as Raz all the time and then added 'ski'. Razski just kinda stuck after that.

Deleted
    - a + i

My main, a Mistweaver Monk, Korrah.
    From "The last airbender" spin-off "Legend of Korra".
    Won't ever change her name!

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Care" is my surname so it's always been there ^^

Deleted
    I actually can't remember. I think it might have been a name I took off a White Dwarf issue where a planet was named Devlan, I may be wrong though. My Warrior and Priest are named after the characters of a guy I went to school with, who then quit the game. You could call it a tribute to his legacy, as he was the one who introduced me to WoW.

Deleted
    I got mine from this bloke, I thought it would be fitting. Since I play on a small server, the name wasn't taken yet, but I'm sure I'd have no chance of getting it on a larger one.

Vasconcellos is an archaic spelling of one of my family names.
    Last edited by mmoc041784c2d8; 2013-02-15 at 12:08 PM.

Deleted
    Serenia from Serenity ^_^

Name for my druid, found it just randomly from the internet one day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spalding came from the movie Castaway. Wilson was taken. tauren druid
    Chillazfella was a story where my mate and I got Chillas from wendys and then we said we chillaz cos we niggaz fellaz.(no offense to anyone ) lol belf dk
    Besticles, dedication to a friend who quit =( troll shaman
    Agoblinmage, well yeah. goblin mage
    Trasun, saturn jumbled up. belf pally
    Aldara, something nice and peaceful in the greek language i think belf priest
    Yazgurtan, mongolian equivalent to the roman centurion, orc warrior.
    Thats me main ones :P

Deleted
    is this meaning my warcraft name, or forum name?

my forum name is because i made it while playing the peggle addon in WoW, and im not very creative. and my WoW name is named after Ugluk from lord of the rigns, then i build the rest of my names around that. though now im slowly switching my character names across games to Azarken, no idea where that came from, i made it up for my DK and quite liked it. no idea if its a real word/name, never looked into it.

Played as megazordd for basically my entire wow life quit for two weeks early mop and the first time I logged back on I got a whisper in game "megazordd rises" batman style lol. Name changed upon server xferring.

Megarises <Dread> US 16th 11/13 HM
    Founder of the "Swag Wagon" channel Korgath's most exclusive chat channel.
    Megazordd#1177 Twitch.tv/megazordd

10+ Year Old Account
    When I was a kid I was called Barmy (name's Ebrahim) so---changed it into Barmster, I really like a DJ called Markus Schulz

Thus, Barmschulz was made.
    Howay the lads!

Chose this name in 1997 when we started to play quake in LAN.

Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    Feanor -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feanor

My first wow character was a hunter named Kutalion, it is basically an oversimplified/misspelled version of Cuthalion http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beleg , the direct translation is "Skilled bow" or "Strong bow". My paladin has the same name right now, though he doesn't use bows at all

My current main is called Kaluf, it is a Bulgarian word, the direct translation means a leather pouch or container of some sort, used to store your glasses/phone/laptop/guitar - the word could be used for any sort of container like that. In slang it's used to describe something/someone stupid. I like the word so I made it my main's name.

Deleted
    guess ill add some of my other character names
    most my names dont really have inspiration from anywhere, usually just make up a work that sounds cool/fits with the character.

Warlock - Pancakes - i made it on pancake day a few years back! its a female gnome with pink pig tail hair.
    Rogue - Cupcakes - not really sure why i called it that, would change name if it was free
    druid - Anikus - i liked the name Eranikus, the green dragon. so i just removed the ER so it sounded original >.>
    Warrior - Uzrag - orc warrior, i thought the name sounded quite orcish and i liked it.
    Priest - Meargwyn - thought it sounded cool again, sounds elfish.
    Mage - Alema - i thought i made the word up, it fit my undead female quite well, turns out its a female swedish name or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
    Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
    Instant flashback to my Alliance days.

---

My name, well.. At some point in my early WoW days, I race changed my beloved shaman from orc to troll, and, to be honest, Gryska isn't such a great troll name. So I had to think. I went to check several troll language sources, and I eventually crafted the name Zindai. Armory tells me that it's not completely unique, but it was unknown to my server, and I liked the sound of it, so I went with it. And that's what all people came to know me by, and what some still call me. I don't regret it

Back when I played Unreal Tournament there was a robot bot named recom-b, I liked so much that I used the same name for a long time but at some point I grew tired of the -b and got rid of it. I've been using this name for more than 10 years and I still didn't came with something else.

In game I used to be called Atoz which is simply the alphabet A to Z.

10+ Year Old Account
    Realized that my hunter's and my pet's names both unintentionally started with Ave. From then on I started naming all my characters with names starting with Ave.

Deleted
    I made it up, think it was infulenced slightly by Babylon 5

I honestly do not know...I was just sitting and looking at what was to be my very first toon, a black female tauren hunter with green eyes, and I couldn't for the life of me come up with a name...I knew I wanted something unique, and suddenly after a few minutes the name came to me...Rorcanna. It's unique, not from any sources and not a play on my real name. It just felt RIGHT and I've had it ever since for my beloved main...sadly she's no longer a tauren but the name still fits.