Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
    Loved that game, and would love to see it become repopulated.

Perfect World International
    One of the first MMORPG's I've ever played. Was filled with players back in 2008 or so, everywhere people were selling, having fun dueling etc.
    Now there is barely anybody anywhere.

15+ Year Old Account
    Medal of Honor: Allied Assault.
    Statix will suffice.

Planetside, warcraft 3, left 4 dead.

1. C&C: Renegade. I might get my wish if Renegade X will become a huge succes.

2. Soldier of Fortune. not sure if the online is completely deserted, but for being such an old game it probably is

3. Unreal Tournament. Had so much fun playing this game

Bonus:

4. Warcraft 3. It isn't as populated as it used to be, it was dying way before SC2 even got released. The best game ever, I had an amazing time with my friends in this game.

Deleted
    No one has said "World of Warcraft vanilla or tbc" yet.

I mean I won't, I thought that time period of WoW was pretty shit, and it was even during a time (my teens) where I had a lot more time to play video games.

I have fond memories of Soldier of Fortune 2.

Battle for Middle-Earth 2

srsly, this was the best game ever

10+ Year Old Account
    Matrix Online.

The gameplay was extremely repetitive and limited, but the community on our server was excellent. Good times were had and I miss it everyday.

Deleted
    COD4.
    MW2.
    Diablo3.

10+ Year Old Account
    -Final Fantasy 11
    -Armored Core 2
    -And the old PC version of Rune. My very first online guild experience.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

1. Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne B.net
    2. Halo 2

So many good memories from those games.

Deleted
    I can't think of any really, my first MMO was Guild Wars which got cut short when I lost my account to a phishing scam (I was young and naive back then). After that I didn't have internet for a long period and decided to play WoW instead. When I finally bought it again it was years later and quite underpopulated in comparison but I think more than anything the community had aged and changed too much. When I stopped playing I was a member of the leading Luxon alliance lead by a guy called Jayme and all my friends were in the guild. Of course when I got back they had dissolved and everyone I knew was gone, I didn't recognize anybody and it never felt the same. I don't wish GW1 was repopulated to the amount it had at Factions but I do wish I could go back to that moment in time with all my friends, I never had a guild like it in WoW and I never quite enjoyed a community like it since.

Warcraft 3. I loved the custom maps, SC2 doesn't compare for me with how they changed battle.net. Not to mention that all but maybe half a dozen custom maps are dead anyway in SC2.

Final Fantasy IX
    Fable (the first one)
    Vagrant Story

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    No one has said "World of Warcraft vanilla or tbc" yet.
    No one chose WoW, because that game hasn't gone silent over the years. The game still exists, it simply moved to new content. It doesn't fit the requirements. We're talking about bringing players back to the game at this very moment, not return in time to when the game still had many players or was more fun than it is now.

Thought about it some more and I simply cannot think of any other game than Medal of Honor: Allied Assault. That game was so amazing. I still occasionally play it. Sniper only, of course. Barely 500 people playing it. Sniper only servers are so rare. Really miss the excitement of matches/'wars'.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    EQ1

10 chars

Battlezone 2. epic game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Ultima online.
    Is still going. Hell, they even still charge a sub fee for it. Ridiculous if you ask me. I should log in and see if my character still exists, and if I still have my castle...

@OP...nothing, really. I don't play games online/multiplayer. (Not counting MMOs, of course.) Although I guess if I had to pick one, I'd say Hellgate: London. I had a blast with that game, so short-lived.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    No one chose WoW, because that game hasn't gone silent over the years. The game still exists, it simply moved to new content. It doesn't fit the requirements. We're talking about bringing players back to the game at this very moment, not return in time to when the game still had many players or was more fun than it is now.

Thought about it some more and I simply cannot think of any other game than Medal of Honor: Allied Assault. That game was so amazing. I still occasionally play it. Sniper only, of course. Barely 500 people playing it. Sniper only servers are so rare. Really miss the excitement of matches/'wars'.
    True enough, it may not fit the bill to a tee, but with the rampant exclamations of that era being it's highest time, aswell as numerous "Make vanilla servers plzz" threads, I'd a figured someone would throw it out.

Operation Flashpoint
    Neocron

Had so much fun in those games

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    1. C&C: Renegade. I might get my wish if Renegade X will become a huge succes.
    Ye i wish so too, damn i used soo many hours online in that game, other then that i would say AvP 2
    And uhm i guess i will pick C&C Generals Zero Hour as the last one