Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I like the idea of limited attemps on heroic only extra bosses. it adds to the challenge.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theiea View Post
    Paragon said they had 500 attempts on heroic Rag before they killed him.
    Yeah, that's the one that sticks out. I believe a lot of the top guilds had wipes in the 100+ on Spine aswell, though don't quote me on that.

I can only see this as a good thing, top guilds are going to have to think a lot more about each attempt or they will waste them, meaning they WILL take longer to kill the final heroic boss one way or the other and can not just steamroll through a few days straight play until they get it down. As time goes on they will increase the amount of try's you can have on this boss like they did with ICC I'm sure of it.

Gets a big thumbs up from me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svanlol View Post
    Ragnaros took more than 500 pulls for some top 20 guilds
    About to say that. It was DREAM Paragon that said they took roughly 500 for heroic rag I believe. Could have them confused with another guild.

I like the idea. It slows people down from mindlessly pulling and really makes the good players stand out. I thought it was a good idea during LK H but then again, he had 50.

Amazing sig compliments of Alyajna!

I think the limited attempts are a good thing, especially for starting out. Top guilds need that right now to prevent what they are doing with these crazy 18 hour raid days thing.

You guys have to remember one thing - their alts will have to clear 13/13 HM to see the fight/do the fight. That's going to be tough to do on top of the progression they have to do on their main raiders. I would go as far as say unrealistic, regardless of how many hours they spend trying to do this. That would lead to burnout extremely fast.

I'm not sure what the complains are about really. The only ones who get to complain are the top 1% guild - because this is where the attempt limit is going to play a huge factor. Everyone else is kind of going to have a ton of information on the fight going into it, which will trivialize the counter.
    Last edited by Dawnrage; 2013-02-15 at 10:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miraclous View Post
    Hold on, you think Blood Legion can do 2 full heroic clears in 1 week so they can get 30 extra attempts on Ra'den, while progressing in the earliest weeks? Don't think so.
    I was gonna say it. There is no way you can clear 12/13 on 25 man heroic during progression.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck it. Just put it on a one hour timer for the week! It's not like hardcore, cutting-edge raiders can do it...

...oh wait.

I sometimes wonder how Algalon got away with his encounter design for so long when I look upon the current state of the player base.

Makes things more interesting imho. Early hc progression groups will have to utilize pulls much more efficiently. If there was a limit on the overall raid, I would see it as "artificially extending the tier." The 30 pull limit is for the hc only boss that 90%+ of the player base will not see for months. It obviously has the greatest impact on world/realm first type raiders and should make those races more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustweaver View Post
    Fuck it. Just put it on a one hour timer for the week! It's not like hardcore, cutting-edge raiders can do it...

...oh wait.

I sometimes wonder how Algalon got away with his encounter design for so long when I look upon the current state of the player base.
    Algalon the raid killer!!! that was a fight from hell my guild back then never got him when he was progression

so they made 30 attempts AND he have no dungeon journal info....... mother of god.... this is going to destroy top guilds for first week
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

There could be some hidden timer possibly like the lei shi buff on sha. You got it for like a day or whatever. Is there any possibility of checking or being able to check it?

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    so they made 30 attempts AND he have no dungeon journal info....... mother of god.... this is going to destroy top guilds for first week
    I'd say it's going to be more than a week, also all top guilds will be keeping lips sealed until it is dead.

I think that the race for world first in T15 will be really interesting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    I dunno about bugs, but there was a 1 hour timer per reset until they removed it some time later.
    he didnt respawn after the first pull in the first 3-4 weeks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgok View Post
    I was gonna say it. There is no way you can clear 12/13 on 25 man heroic during progression.
    So weak lørgok! That being said we don't know how easy / hard tier is going to be :P

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Because an optional boss that only like...0,0001% will see is "artificially extending the tier"
    That. How I can have a opinion of something I'm not seeing until it's old content? And how any of the other 99,9999% think they can?

Love it. Love it. Love it.

Limited attempts is a dumb system.

Quote Originally Posted by Svanlol View Post
    So weak lørgok! That being said we don't know how easy / hard tier is going to be :P
    It will probably be as difficult as T14,so pretty difficult

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    he didnt respawn after the first pull in the first 3-4 weeks
    Do you mind providing a source for that? This never happened to us, and google isn't turning up anything on the matter either.