Ahoy there,

I'm an ex hardcore raider who obtained a number of realm firsts over WoTLK and Cataclysm so you know I won't stand in fire. I quit wow near the end of cata due to a number of commitments in real life but my schedule has eased and I'm looking at getting back into the game.

I'm looking for a guild that raids 2-3 nights a week. (You could raid 4 days but I'd only have a 75% attendence then). Ideally weeknights raids would start around 5-8pm and finish at or before 11:30pm server time. I'm not looking for a super hardcore guild, but a decent level would be nice.

I currently have a shaman (ele/resto), priest (disc/holy) and monk (mistweaver) at level 90 and I'm looking for a guild where I could raid.. preferably as either disc or ele. I could play other toons (I've previously played bear/resto druid) but I really shine through as ele and disc (if I'm playing shaman I'm happy to go offspec as resto on fights where needed). I'm currently only geared in LFR/Normal mode gear from the last tier).

If anybody knows of a guild (horde or ally) that would be able to utilise me please give me a shout. I'm happy to even play in alt-runs as long as it's of a decent standard.

Thanks