Poll: Would you rather have Sylvanas or Garrosh die?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Garrosh is far worse than Sylvanas. Sylvanas is just pointless. I'm sure her story has changes tailored to tie-in with the return of Alleria. Her character might actually stop being flat with Alleria back.

As much as Garrosh is pretty evilish, I'd say I'd rather kill Sylvanas. This is just me of course, but I can't stand her. I feel like she reeks of arrogance (even more so than Garrosh) She just has that annoying aura of (I'm sure some people are familiar with the Sasuke/Itachi brother vengeance thing) vengeance, and I almost feel she is very whiny. Of course, just my opinions.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get these threads making Garrosh and Sylvanas excluding choices. Why? Garrosh is already this expansion's main villain, Lasy S. will probably become a villain along the way too on the next exps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh would be a better villain. However I still feel Sylvanas currently is definitely heading on that same route, even if it's not an expansion boss.
    Last edited by Scummer; 2013-02-17 at 12:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god, I hope Lillian Voss died in Scholomance. Terrible character.

On topic, I obviously voted for Garrosh, because he's also a terrible character, though unlike Voss, had great potential.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    In scholo we defeat her but don't kill her and she goes: leave me here, to die. Does that mean she's dead? I don't think so. She is a very conflicted character who I think would rather be dead then go on as an undead. But can that be changed? Not beyond reason.
    let's take a look at what happened:

• darkmaster gandling beat her up and took control of her soul;
    • we beat her up;
    • her soul was torn out of her body;
    • we beat her soul up;
    • we beat her up again;
    • she gathered the last of her strength to break the bone shield;
    • she said "leave me to die alone";

she was totally broken, body and soul. her end was just like Orbiss in the quest Mists' Opportunity. she's dead and she won't be getting up anytime soon. thinking she'll get up to take sylvanas' place is just wishful thinking. actually, I think blizz killed her because people kept saying that she should replace sylvanas for the whole of cataclysm, and blizz likes sylvanas. if that's true, than it's a shame. a really cool character was killed off because a handful of people have some weird obsession with the death of another really cool character.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well sylvanas might be tricky bastard but she doesnt threaten to collapse whole horde like garrosh does...She has her own intentions that is hidden from whole horde but at this time she remains passive. but garrosh is tearing up the horde as he has lost truth of taurens already and of the trolls too, though he cant beat sylvanas that easy and garrosh has ultimately saparated from blood elves. He remains greatest threat to horde and must be eliminated! we can deal with sylvanas later !

---------- Post added 2013-02-17 at 02:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Inahu View Post
    Oh god, I hope Lillian Voss died in Scholomance. Terrible character.

On topic, I obviously voted for Garrosh, because he's also a terrible character, though unlike Voss, had great potential.
    Y was she terrible character ? omg ! what has she done bad and unworthy? she was a victim ! but she want broken by humans, she defended her and slaughtered every1 who had hurt her. well she HAD QUITE GOOD POTENTIAL to replace sylvnas. and i think she still lives as we havent seen how she died

Deleted
    Garrosh makes the better final villain, but I still think he should live. But we all know that's not happening.

Garrosh He makes a good villain, I actually like Sylvanas and I feel like her lore/role can expand much more.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas isnt Evil at all !!! she just has her own intentions and doesnt trusts any1 .. i cant blame her as her life was full of pain and treachery ! She was victim of arthas's madness and slave of lich king himself, despite of all of this she broke free! she couldnt return to her people (hght elves)! Sylvans led her people to freedom ! she began new era for undead people! She is a hero for me and best leader ever

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Thats very true. Garrosh is a representation of war, and war is a concept that can show the worst of anyone and so easier to make into an evil for the plot.
    MoP seems to have really gotten to your head. War is now an evil concept? This game is called WARcraft for f*cks sake. And here we have people hoping for an all out hug fest.

I wish more people knew Lilian Voss' history before just seeing her in New Scholomance. She really is a cool character and would make a fitting Forsaken leader. Killing off Sylvannas (and all her valkyr) is one thing, but the Forsaken are never going to be very nice, no matter who leads them.