Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I don't know anybody who likes it, it makes a few people I know quite uncomfortable too
    Oh well. You won't really know until you ask or something.

Just like say "you know yaoi?", like, super fast so they won't get it except the word yaoi, and if they say "you mean yaoi? " and yeah, THERE YA GO!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I don't either, I mean, I wouldn't because I think people just be like all "O.O yeah, nope. bye". Lool.

Eh, you shouldn't really care what other people think because you read mangas or play video games, really.

That's the definition? Haha, it's a pretty weird definition.
    Lol yeah, if they saw how I acted on the internet they'd probably be weirded out.

I don't care what people think of me though, it's just that I don't normally say I like those things to people, if they're interested in the same things; awesome! But usually they don't so I just don't really talk about those things and default to topics like school etc.

It's my definition, so take it with a grain of salt
    Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    I talk about anything that's relevant for the topic with fwiends, online or offline.

Offline I'm far too shy to approach strangers, let alone talk to them.
    Approaching strangers? Ain't nobody got guts fo dat!
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    It's because you are fake that it's a big deal. You already judged yourself if you are too afraid to be "real" in front of your friends. If you simply would be yourself from the start they'd be used to how you are and it wouldn't be a big deal. I never told my friends I liked Anime or liked My Little Pony, but when they saw a Rainbow Dash desktop backgrond when they came over see me browsing an anime website they found out. Sure I got teased a little bit, but I tease them back about stuff they do. Then it's over and it's no longer a big deal. If someone would consistently make fun of you after finding out the hobbies you're into then they aren't your friend. I don't know why you'd put up a facade just so you could continue being friends with someone who would belittle you.

I actually found out one of my friends likes Anime the same way. He didn't tell me, I just saw him looking at weaboo youtube videos and saw a loli background on his phone. Now sometimes I stream anime and he watches it with me. :3
    I'm not saying I act like that with friends, I even watch anime in class sometimes [and I've watched anime together with a classmate allready, lol]. I'm just saying that to the general populace I'm a serious straightforward person who likes playing video games. I only talk to people who like anime about anime related subjects obviously. I noticed a classmate had Black Rock Shooter as wallpaper so I asked him about it, and now we're friends and talk to eachother a lot on Steam as well.
    I also know true friends would not belittle others of their preferences in spending their pass time, but not every friend has to know that I watch 22 airing anime, know what I'm sayin'? As far as I know, everyone I consider a friend knows I watch anime now, just people who I "know" or just randomly talk to don't know these things. It's not like I'm deceiving my friends or something, just people who I do not consider "friends" don't have to know everything; catch my drift?
    I don't know anybody who likes it, it makes a few people I know quite uncomfortable too
    Well if you were to talk to males about it it would be uncomfortable. I guess females would be more tolerant of it? I don't know.

Deleted
    Will be streaming Platinum V Solo Queue if you guys want to watch this evening, starting in an hour or so.
    Stream link.

Deleted
    Starting soonish, prepare for 2hu music and EUNE plays, hue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    I'll be peaking at it whenever I can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dem BronzeV plays!

Deleted
    I'll be peaking at it whenever I can.
    People want to watch LCS first so I'll wait another half hour or something

Deleted
    People want to watch LCS first so I'll wait another half hour or something
    I can wait.

Deleted
    I can wait.
    Man I wonder how long it actually takes you to see a responce to you, feels like you're spamming refresh all the time^^

Deleted
    Man I wonder how long it actually takes you to see a responce to you, feels like you're spamming refresh all the time^^
    Not really F5 on this thread.

I'm doing it on Settings where it shows new posts on subscribed threads. When there's a new post on a subscribed thread I just go there and open it and reply if I want to.

No way in hell I'd be F5 every single thread I want to look at. xD

---------- Post added 2013-05-05 at 10:44 PM ----------

Lol. That Lee sure took his time to kill Shen on the tower at 17:30 minutes.

No damage for the win.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

That ALMOST made me go "Aww..."

ALMOST.

I'm disappointed in you Grading, I thought you were better than that :'(
    To be honest, it might be that when it comes to Japan's dirtier side of things, my experiences with men is that they're either extremely hairy gorillas, or something close to a girl anyway.

This man likes girls only, I'm afraid!

Deleted
    Not really F5 on this thread.

I'm doing it on Settings where it shows new posts on subscribed threads. When there's a new post on a subscribed thread I just go there and open it and reply if I want to.

No way in hell I'd be F5 every single thread I want to look at. xD

---------- Post added 2013-05-05 at 10:44 PM ----------

Lol. That Lee sure took his time to kill Shen on the tower at 17:30 minutes.

No damage for the win.
    Well I kinda did mean the settings page, but I suck at wording it.

Yeah that Lee took so long to kill the damn Shen.

But then again, I played Shen later that night and Lee top had trouble so maybe Shen = Legit counter for Lee? D:

Also, for all the Fire Emblem fans:
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-05-06 at 05:00 PM.

Deleted
    Grading feeding all the fanfic ideas, yay!

And Donnel actually killing stuff? Nice joke!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    Grading feeding all the fanfic ideas, yay!

And Donnel actually killing stuff? Nice joke!
    Ofcourse, in the Experience map. :P

I got Donnel to level 15 before Chapter 8 and shit, get on my level!

( Although Zelly got mad when I promoted him to a fighter. )

Deleted
    Fighter a shit, Merc looks kewl as hell.

Deleted
    Yes, Mercenaries are God tier, screw every other class.

I should force you to daintily eat a banana for this affront, Mr. Grading.

Deleted
    :O that's cool. Probably will never see that happening on EUNE though ;_;