Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    i'm saying you are a troll by the way you are responding. i don't feel like i'm talking to you but to someone else, take that as you will. maybe i just remembered wrong, who knows :')
    I guess I understand, Mr. Passive-Aggressive. Maybe I also remembered wrong when you said you didn't like anime.

you can do well without getting crushed even playing fiora or whatever. the differences in power are absurdly minimal anyway, people just love to have a scapeoat to whine upon when losing. the biggest block towards playing nonmeta shit is a mental block (either from you or from your teammates), not the picks
    I'm kinda wondering if you're reading what you're saying yourself.

So I can basically beat anyone and win every game with Fiora, I just have to magically remove this supposed "mental block" which makes me not win with bad/nerfed/undertuned champions? Gotcha.

Please remain respectful of the other posters.
    Last edited by Sal the Shieldhog; 2014-09-17 at 08:08 PM.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Guys, please tone it back a bit. There's no need to be rude.

yes, you very much can. I don't know what else to tell you?

and really, wtf has happened to you?
    I don't believe you.

And well, I guess hearing about all the stuff you've said and done, and dealing with your hypocrisy and moods kinda got tiresome. I'm not so fond of people who aren't honest.

Trust me, I'm mostly the same person I've always been. I just know more now, I guess.

EDIT: I apologize for this post, to both Mione and the mods, but I felt this needed to be said.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Guys, please tone it back a bit. There's no need to be rude.
    * Booing and throwing popcorn

wtf are you even talking about

let's take it to pms
    No thanks, I'm done with this. I'm sorry if I hurt or upset you.

I sent you a PM back now. Hopefully that'll explain things.

I have no clue on what's happening

Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    I have no clue on what's happening
    Same

ooh Azir's back online, time to play him!

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Same

ooh Azir's back online, time to play him!
    Of course. Right after I leave for work.

Rito pls.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Of course. Right after I leave for work.

Rito pls.
    Well he came available yesturday like 10 minutes after i had to leave for school :3

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Well he came available yesturday like 10 minutes after i had to leave for school :3
    He was available 15 minutes before I got home, so I guess it's karma :/

Deleted
    i'm saying you are a troll by the way you are responding. i don't feel like i'm talking to you but to someone else, take that as you will. maybe i just remembered wrong, who knows :')

you can do well without getting crushed even playing fiora or whatever. the differences in power are absurdly minimal anyway, people just love to have a scapeoat to whine upon when losing. the biggest block towards playing nonmeta shit is a mental block (either from you or from your teammates), not the picks

Please remain respectful of the other posters.
    well fucking said. I may be a lowly plat (and decaying atm) scrub, but I am sick to death of people crying because I pick something that isn't zomg fotm, even in normal games. It's sad tbh, I fucking love playing Graves and really don't think he's that bad tbh (ok, compared to the non OP trist being an exception), most people are shit in soloQ anyway so it's pretty easy to snowball with him in a premade bot lane. the day people stop falling on the excuse of 'omfg it's not played in LCS therefore I'm afking' is the day I'll probably start taking ranked seriously.

Deleted
    Daily reminder:

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadwraith View Post
    most people are shit in soloQ anyway
    Well, that kinda explains why bad champions work, huh

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Well, that kinda explains why bad champions work, huh
    Mostly because some people have never had that match up so you can abuse that they are not on even footing.

Anyone got any tips on how to play squishies? I really don't want to build RoA on Azir anymore, since i love rylais so much on him, but without rod i feel so fucking squishy, that i die when someone barely tickles me.

E: When im mid lane i meant. I don't mind building rod when im top.
    Last edited by Ergar; 2014-09-18 at 07:46 PM.

Build Hourglass?

i didnt play azir much yet but i feel squishy too, i think that's just how the champ feels in general unless you heavily restrain yourself. mage + having a button to dash in (E) = bad combination
    Yeah i quess it's just the way i play. Way too used to playing bruisers, so i use the E way too agressively, which gets me killed way too often.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    Build Hourglass?
    Well duh =D

E: Yeah i've now decided not to make him my new main. As much as i love playing him (he's pretty much my favourite mage to play), squishies just don't fit my playstyle that much. I'm more about playing bruisers and tanks personally. But props to Riot for making a fucking good champ, he's so much fun to play.

Oh Wukong, please take me back.

E2: Fuck you Wukong and your siren's call. I will learn to love and main this god damn champion, or i will die trying.
    Last edited by Ergar; 2014-09-19 at 06:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Is it 19 September yet
    Link/Mario is best.

I keep hovering over characters I wanna play but can't in the demo. Nintendo pls release game already.