10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    >Yi rushes sword of the occult
    >dies 12 times
    "I'm pro at yi"
    The minute I see that phrase I know I need to dodge.

I don't even have anything to talk about since I've only played two FE games and I didn't watch Fate/Stay Night & Zero because of the whole "There is no justice at the end LOL!"-scare.

---

By the way, whoever wanted Abbadon for Dota 2, his progress point at the fact that after Skywrath Mage, he is either the first or second to be released next. His textures are in Beta stage, but he has no particle effects unlike Bristlebog (or Bristleback).

Though I would sure want a "Death Knight" hero more than some spiky boarman who sprays "vicious nasal goo" at people.

EDIT: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2013-03-04 at 09:45 AM. Reason: This day is really boring

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I don't even have anything to talk about since I've only played two FE games and I didn't watch Fate/Stay Night & Zero because of the whole "There is no justice at the end LOL!"-scare.

---

By the way, whoever wanted Abbadon for Dota 2, his progress point at the fact that after Skywrath Mage, he is either the first or second to be released next. His textures are in Beta stage, but he has no particle effects unlike Bristlebog (or Bristleback).

Though I would sure want a "Death Knight" hero more than some spiky boarman who sprays "vicious nasal goo" at people.

EDIT: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz
    There is no time, 2 Fire Emblem games is enough.

I wanted Abbadon anyway.
    One of the next to be released? Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

Death Knight > Bristleback.

And yes it is, had to close laptop for 80% of this lesson. Now I gotta wait 4 hours for my exam lol.

Deleted

If I wasn't such a support player, I'd probably like Bristleback more than Abaddon but eh.
    Hey yo yo yo I got a good one.

Why was the Lord of Avernus kicked out of the mob?
    He was a bad don.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    I wouldn't call Kirei quite that awful. You ought to be branded for heresy. <_<
    sorry m8 im with the ecclesiarchy nice try tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Never said I liked him though, just the wallpaper.
    Well...well...you're a big meanie.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    If I wasn't such a support player, I'd probably like Bristleback more than Abaddon but eh.

He was a bad don.

Well...well...you're a big meanie.
    .......... A bad don...
    Zefie pls..

I am not!
    I am the nicest man among nice men.

There is no time, 2 Fire Emblem games is enough.
    I wanted to play the GC/Wii ones, they didn't sell them here. Fuuuuuudge.

I wanted Abbadon anyway.
    One of the next to be released? Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!
    Apparently different people work on different heroes, so he might come pretty soon, who knows.

Major support player here too. My skills with melee carries are absolutely atrocious. The only melee heroes I can handle are durable disruptor-types.
    My skills with ranged carries are kinda decent though, but my skills with supports and ranged disruptors is what I'm proudest of in Dota, though that's probably not saying much.

He was a bad don.

Man, you guys always give me so much to talk about. :3

EDIT: Failing at copying and shit, man I'm terrible.

By the way, Legion Commander should be fun. Ultimate "1v1 me bro"-hero.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2013-03-04 at 11:14 AM.

Deleted

Apparently different people work on different heroes, so he might come pretty soon, who knows.

By the way, Legion Commander should be fun. Ultimate "1v1 me bro"-hero.
    You could try buying them from Ebay, not like theres a diffrence between a British copy or Dutch copy.

Just like Riot then, since not the entire team focuses on one champion/hero.

Legion Commander reminds me of Axe. You get extra attacks if they attack you and you can taunt them to attack you.

Deleted
    I am not!
    I am the nicest man among nice men.
    When was the last time you ever did something nice for me? It's like you don't care!
    Major support player here too. My skills with melee carries are absolutely atrocious. The only melee heroes I can handle are durable disruptor-types.
    My skills with ranged carries are kinda decent though, but my skills with supports and ranged disruptors is what I'm proudest of in Dota, though that's probably not saying much.
    The only 50%+ winrate heroes I'd say I'm actually good with are Veno and Jugg.

Deleted
    When was the last time you ever did something nice for me? It's like you don't care!
    Don't you know I love you? :<
    Your posts are very intelligent and they fill me with glee every time I see them!
    And don't forget I usually respond to your Dota2 comments, even though I'm biased of the game due to WC3 DotA nostalgia!

I miss throwing my life away by spamming inhouse DotA matches with my pro DotA clan ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    I never got to play the Wii one. The gamecube one I had for a while, I managed to beat it once, then I let a friend borrow it, never got it back.
    Turns out a few years later I found he didn't even play it once.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    I never got to play the Wii one. The gamecube one I had for a while, I managed to beat it once, then I let a friend borrow it, never got it back.
    Turns out a few years later I found he didn't even play it once.
    I bet you kicked his ass reaaaaaaaaal good after that.

Also, why didn't you buy Radiant Dawn?

Deleted
    What's everybody's opinion on Quinn now that she's out? As ADC, Top, Jungle or whatever.

Wanna try her as a Mid Assassin when I can... Dafaq do I max first?

10+ Year Old Account
    I bet you kicked his ass reaaaaaaaaal good after that.

Also, why didn't you buy Radiant Dawn?
    I'm too much of a pacifist :\
    I'm not sure why I didn't honestly. Ended up selling my Wii I think 2 years after I got it, I think every time I had the money to get a game I went for something else instead, or was waiting for the price to drop or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    What's everybody's opinion on Quinn now that she's out? As ADC, Top, Jungle or whatever.

Wanna try her as a Mid Assassin when I can... Dafaq do I max first?
    I find her fun. Only played her as an ADC so far, Her E is weird since it brings you to them, can really screw you over if they're not completely brain dead with stuns and such.
    Most every team fight I end up just dpsing people down and chasing whoever's left with the ult.

Also as ADC I normally max W first for the AS steroid, 80% in ult too stronk. I've gone R>W>Q>E.
    Last edited by personn5; 2013-03-04 at 02:24 PM.

Deleted
    I'm too much of a pacifist :\
    I'm not sure why I didn't honestly. Ended up selling my Wii I think 2 years after I got it, I think every time I had the money to get a game I went for something else instead, or was waiting for the price to drop or something.

I find her fun. Only played her as an ADC so far, Her E is weird since it brings you to them, can really screw you over if they're not completely brain dead with stuns and such.
    Most every team fight I end up just dpsing people down and chasing whoever's left with the ult.

Also as ADC I normally max W first for the AS steroid, 80% in ult too stronk. I've gone R>W>Q>E.
    I generally don't hit people either lol, unless they're REALLY annoying.
    You're crazy, missing out on that game. Isn't there anyone in your neighbourhood/group of friends that has the game/a wii so you can play it at their place or something?

I max the blind first on Quinn, gives the most burst. W doesn't really seem worth it when you only get 10% speed per level every time. (Same as Kog Q, which is never leveled first, usually last).
    Then again, I haven't played much Quinn.
    Haven't played that much anyway, so yeah.

Max Q > E > W as Quinn.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Don't you know I love you? :<
    Your posts are very intelligent and they fill me with glee every time I see them!
    And don't forget I usually respond to your Dota2 comments, even though I'm biased of the game due to WC3 DotA nostalgia!

I miss throwing my life away by spamming inhouse DotA matches with my pro DotA clan ;_;
    You never show your love though! When was the last time you came with me to wreck scrubs or ask how my day of feeding was? That night I asked you to 1v1 me, you just shrugged it off and kept watching TV. There's no more intimacy in our relationship anymore, I bet you're running off ganking cute little boys when you say you go on "business trips" or "conferences." This...this just isn't snowballing hard enough in our favor, I can't carry this relationship. I want to uninstall.

Deleted
    Her wave clear seems to be dreadful outside of ult even with maxing Q first, zzz.

Btw, dude is on a roll... he started playing LoL a month ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Her wave clear seems to be dreadful outside of ult even with maxing Q first, zzz.

Btw, dude is on a roll... he started playing LoL a month ago.
    Build statik shiv on her for wave clear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I generally don't hit people either lol, unless they're REALLY annoying.
    You're crazy, missing out on that game. Isn't there anyone in your neighbourhood/group of friends that has the game/a wii so you can play it at their place or something?
    I have one friend with a WiiU, not sure if they still have an old Wii or if it broke or something.
    Oh, and it's the same guy who borrowed Path of Radiance.

First two or three games on her I leveled the Q first, but pretty much every game on her ends up just being a passive farm-fest, so I just grab W then start getting Q next, by the time stuff actually starts happening I'll have several points into Q, but that's just me. Don't think maxing Q is bad at all though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Build statik shiv on her for wave clear.
    Botrk, Statik Shiv, IE, LW. Put in a Bloodthirster for max glass cannon build.

I have one friend with a WiiU, not sure if they still have an old Wii or if it broke or something.
    Oh, and it's the same guy who borrowed Path of Radiance.

First two or three games on her I leveled the Q first, but pretty much every game on her ends up just being a passive farm-fest, so I just grab W then start getting Q next, by the time stuff actually starts happening I'll have several points into Q, but that's just me. Don't think maxing Q is bad at all though.

Botrk, Statik Shiv, IE, LW. Put in a Bloodthirster for max glass cannon build.
    I didnt go BT in my bot game i went Phage> Frozen Mallet for the sticking power. Because she melee's in Valor form it increase the chance to 40% slow them.