Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Facebook is tracking for the US Govt

If you 'like certain groups your account will become flagged and you will be required to email a copy of your 'govt issued id' or your 'phone number' where you will have to confirm it via text. I am not joking though I wish I was. Facebook is handing over information of anyone dumb enough to comply to DHS

---------- Post added 2013-02-20 at 11:10 AM ----------

Small pro 2nd amendment groups are one target area. They are not requiring it for the NRA because it would raise too many Red Flags

Zomg its zombie Thomas Jefferson here to share his conspiracy theories with us with no proof or even realistic suggestions to talk about. HOORAY!

Deleted
    and "news" old like facebook itself.

Deleted
    Wow, people still use that thing? How odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Zomg its zombie Thomas Jefferson here to share his conspiracy theories with us with no proof or even realistic suggestions to talk about. HOORAY!
    It's old, but accurate.

#1 Facebook collects all the possible data about you, the persons that have requested the whole database about themselves have received hundreds of pages of information.

#2 Facebook have admitted that they co-operate with the US gov. in terms of the law that allows the officials to collect data of suspicious persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouca View Post
    It's old, but accurate.

#1 Facebook collects all the possible data about you, the persons that have requested the whole database about themselves have received hundreds of pages of information.

#2 Facebook have admitted that they co-operate with the US gov. in terms of the law that allows the officials to collect data of suspicious persons.
    mmhmm. I'm still waiting for any kind of links for any of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouca View Post
    It's old, but accurate.

Right now they are flagging pro 2nd Amendment groups and anyone who joins them

Quote Originally Posted by thomas jefferson View Post
    Right now they are flagging pro 2nd Amendment groups and anyone who joins them
    Still waiting for any kind of proof of these claims.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    lmao, looks liek the OP made an account purely for this post, which is laughable. Mods, please lock/close/ban threads liek this that are inane at bes and just plain stupid at worst.

Still waiting for any kind of proof of these claims.
    Go join 'Liberals for Guns'

Go join 'Liberals for Guns'
    First, your implication that I have a FB account is foolish. Second, I reiterate my statement that if you want these random claims to be discussed perhaps you should give us some kind of source that is claiming this.

Quote Originally Posted by forwards1ca View Post
    lmao, looks liek the OP made an account purely for this post, which is laughable. Mods, please lock/close/ban threads liek this that are inane at bes and just plain stupid at worst.

Censorship is the tool for cowards and traitors

---------- Post added 2013-02-20 at 11:26 AM ----------

First, your implication that I have a FB account is foolish. Second, I reiterate my statement that if you want these random claims to be discussed perhaps you should give us some kind of source that is claiming this.

I just gave you a source. Go make a FB account which takes all of 5 seconds and join 'Liberals for Guns'. Then you can come back here and apologize

Deleted
    Damn US Government tracking my cat pictures and "stay calm" memes... >_<

I just gave you a source. Go make a FB account which takes all of 5 seconds and join 'Liberals for Guns'. Then you can come back here and apologize
    So you can link me Facebook where they say that if you join 'Liberals for Guns', which I assume is a group, I will get 'reported' to the Federal Government?

So you can link me Facebook where they say that if you join 'Liberals for Guns', which I assume is a group, I will get 'reported' to the Federal Government?
    Its called logic and common sense which the US population lacks greatly these days

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by forwards1ca View Post
    Just report it. Posting a post like this is technically against the rules.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Its called logic and common sense which the US population lacks greatly these days
    So you DON'T have any kind of evidence or proof, and instead you decide that everyone but you is stupid? Quite a persuasive argument there, O! zombie Jefferson.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just ingore this guy and he will go away. And while having mods lock/delete/close your pointless, inane ranting may be a form of censorship, you agreed to the ToS when you made your account, so either deal with the rules, or much more prefferably, don't post here anymore. And just claiming that FB is doing somethng offers absolutely zero concrete proof that they are doing anything. And seeing as how I don't live in the US, they can try to do whatever they want and nothing would happen. Your claims of what the government will or won't do are laughable. Providing proof of your identity and confirming your phone number via text? How's that tin foil hat treating you these days?

In other news: the Reptilians have developed a new line of mind-control hair care products. The only defense is to avoid bathing. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Pencil View Post
    Wow, people still use that thing? How odd.
    Wow, people still like to pretend something insanely popular is uncool just to be hipster? How odd.

-----------

Luckily no-one here is either suspicious or writing about their drug abuse habits and terrorist plans on their walls right?