Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by DirewolfX View Post
    Sort of, it effectively pushes you up to the next haste % divisible by 100%. So if you get 1 tick every 0.9 seconds, you'd effectively get 1 tick every 0.5 seconds. If you somehow already were getting 1 tick every 0.4 seconds, you'd get 1 tick ever 0.33 seconds.
    What?? Dont get what youre trying to say.
    The way i experiences it is the following:
    The hot ticks independently every ~0.8sec.
    But SM heals once instantly, thus you get another 1 tick per second when spamming SM (bound by GCD)
    So you get about 2.25 ticks per second instead of 1.25, but also costs you proportionally More mana.
    Defenetly something you should know for high dmg phases :-)
    The coats per chi is about 3% when using SM, which is much cheaper than Surging for Chi.
    So spamming SM is a more efficient way of getting chi faster rather than only channeling itt.
    That should be mentioned in the guide :-)

Deleted
    Spamming SM you'll get 3 ticks the first second, one at t=0, one at t=1/haste, and one at t=1. Then 2 ticks every second after. It's not more efficient, it's faster. There's a big difference.

---------- Post added 2013-04-05 at 04:29 PM ----------

Interesting fact, it's 13187 haste before SotWS to get 4 ticks in each second during Bloodlust.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gnorrior View Post
    I'm interested in this fight model.

However, I'm somewhat worried about your SCK values. Esp. concerning mastery. Your spreadsheet puts mastery EXTREMELY low on power...
    Might have gotten this figured out, one problem I'm running into now is getting the total number of mastery orbs spawned from WoL. It doesn't seem to be logged at all, making it impossible to get a real sample of the success rate.

Would it help with SCK #'s if say for an lfr fight like megaera, you had logs of ONLY using SCK? That way the only healing done being shown could be that of the kick, and of the orbs that spawned?

15+ Year Old Account
    Just updated the spreadsheet and found a bug. Looks like you updated the Mastery healing value for GotS to include the 1.2 multiplier from stance, but you forgot to update the value on the Stat Weighting page.

Stat weighting page also missing t14 4pc from Healing!l22 in H6.

and.. crit metas, since I can't provide links - just googled crit metas 2.06 - anyway, they supposedly provide 206% rather than 203%, or 103% doubled, so your multiplier should be *1.06. I ran into this back in Cata.

Deleted
    Have a new web front end implemented, this opens the door to a lot of new potential. First and foremost, it's going to be a much more refined experience for the end user (you), I'll be able to get a gear optimizer up and running soon, and other cool stuff that being restricted to a spreadsheet denied me access to. The idea is to have something somewhat similar to shadowcraft, potentially by the end of the month if time permits.

Hmm i dont understand the trinket section. it dosent show up the new trinkets (not sure if it should eaither)

Deleted
    V2 isn't being developed anymore, for a complete list of trinkets visit here;

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...25&output=html