Will the next expansion be released after 5.2 patch??

do you guys think 5.2 will be the last patch this expansion or will there be one or two more?

No there will be more
    /thread
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Deleted
    Yes, ja, si, da

We have one more and then Siege apparently, so I assume 2 Patches at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 more at least :S

The next expansion isn't even announced yet and that will be in November so a year/ half a year after that :P

What is this Everquest? WoW players arent lucky enough to get an expansion every 6 months. But it sure would be nice. Then again Expansions in Everquest work the same as major patches in WoW since its basically a new tier of raiding. Instead of it being in a major patch it just gets its own expansion.

................... I don't even.

No, There WILL be more look at the legendary quest line achievements....

No for a few obvious reasons. Only 2 tiers of raids and pvp seasons would piss ppl off. There is still yet to be the big battle in Org. It hasn't really been announced it takes them well over a year to test them and launch them. Thousands of ppl would be trying to find a was to beta test it already.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    I estimate one more patch in addition to 5.2. Doubt there will be an announcement for the next expansion until Blizzcon so 1 maybe 2.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Locking this as it has already been established that Siege of Orgrimmar will be the penultimate raid of Mists of Pandaria. Not much more room for discussion on this topic