Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    While I didn't feel like reading through all the pages to see if someone mentioned it. Anyone remember Diablo on the first Playstation. The graphics and play were generally good, but one major control flaw ruined it. Targeted spells: you hit the spell button then had to move a targeting thing across the ground and hit the button again to cast it. Considering how many targeted abilities there are in D3 I don't see how they can make it precise/responsive enough. Not sure about you, but the though of standing still for a couple of seconds to aim something like teleport/traps does not sound fun or conductive to your character living.

Quote Originally Posted by abijax View Post
    LE: According to polygon it won't even have auction house, just player to player trade in same game. Adding that to everything else they said about offline/online, seems it will be similar with TL2 (and if you had played that just a bit online you wouldn't qq about the PC version).
    Played tl2 like a million other people, no idea what point your trying to make.

700megs in wow with 40 addons? Stop making things up

I'm talking about legendary spawning/duping, gems with insane stats and all the other nice stuff that happens when you play mp with local saves (open bnet ftw). Also the oh so fun peer 2 peer system.
    Making things up? All the addons occupy 30-40MB (without blizzard).

I'm talking about legendary spawning/duping, gems with insane stats and all the other nice stuff that happens when you play mp with local saves (open bnet ftw). Also the oh so fun peer 2 peer system.
    That happens indeed when you have no server control on a PC game.

Perhaps Sony thinks they don't have these hacks on the Play Station. I doubt that.

Nevertheless PC gaming is the victim of hackers and as such Blizzard had no choice : on line play only or nothing.

What's wrong with you? Mind your own business. If people want to have some fun, let the have some fun. It's entirely up to your personal choice if you want to spoil your gameplay or not.
    Most of games have offline mode. Many games even have built-in cheat commands. As long as you don't cheat in protected online environment(like bnet), cheating, character editing, modding - creating new maps, abilities, items, improving graphics and monster AI - its all the type of the gameplay and there is nothing wrong with it.

If you take 2 people - one of them spawned some top legendary weapon in offline mode and another one paid 7500$ for it in online mode, I would say that first person did nothing wrong, and second one is sick.

Yes, you are making things up. Wow uses around 1g of memory with essential addons like dbm and recount. There is no reason to even try to argue about it, we can open task manager and see it without your help.

There is something wrong with it when my only other option is to play with people I already know. It was fine in D2 where you had an option for closed and open bnet, not fine if you only get open bnet. (it's a supposition though they didn't disclose yet how it will be, but if it's throgh PSN it's a safe bet it will be like that)

As for WoW: http://i.imgur.com/wGwFt5r.jpg (bg then lfr)

Quote Originally Posted by traen View Post
    That made me thinking..
    If they create an isolated environment for ps3-4 players, i.e. no trading with PC players, PS3-4 economy will be bot-free.
    Would it be the first blizzard's bot-free game?
    and no RMAH...drop rate will eb WAY WAY higher than what it is now. Not saying 10-20% but more than 0.001% for ultra rare stuff.