Page 13 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Updated the main post quite a bit as I had found a number of auras weren't able to be imported properly because of bad coding that comes out when exporting when using WA and ElvUI together. I've since updated all the ones that were broken (as far as I could tell) and added a number of new aura in preparation of 5.4 (trinkets, new talents, tier bonus, soul swap).

For now I've also removed my Rogue and Priest auras for the time being until I can figure out a way to incorporate them without making the post derail from the Warlock auras. If you're still interested in them send me a PM here and I'll get them out to you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Updated the main post quite a bit as I had found a number of auras weren't able to be imported properly because of bad coding that comes out when exporting when using WA and ElvUI together. I've since updated all the ones that were broken (as far as I could tell) and added a number of new aura in preparation of 5.4 (trinkets, new talents, tier bonus, soul swap).

For now I've also removed my Rogue and Priest auras for the time being until I can figure out a way to incorporate them without making the post derail from the Warlock auras. If you're still interested in them send me a PM here and I'll get them out to you.
    Thanks again for all the work you're doing here

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for doing this!
    It helped me tremendously!

No worries. One thing though if anyone is interested;

I'd like to make headers for the different sections that actually look decent other than me doing an extremely novice job in MS Paint (see main post) so if anyone is any good at PS and wants to make something fancy for me that'd be cool. Not really that important to the content of the post but just trying to spice it up a little make it a bit easier for new people to navigate through the sections.

Deleted
    Anyone has a weak aura to track when immo aura is activated to display the icon when it is channeled ?
    coze if you check only the animation, i find trouble to see when theres a packing and alot of thing in the screen (durumu hc ice walls say hi) ?

Quote Originally Posted by sster View Post
    Anyone has a weak aura to track when immo aura is activated to display the icon when it is channeled ?
    coze if you check only the animation, i find trouble to see when theres a packing and alot of thing in the screen (durumu hc ice walls say hi) ?
    Create a new Icon -> Triggers tab -> Trigger type: Aura -> Spell name: "Immolation Aura" -> Type: Buff -> Unit: player -> Go to Display tab and customize to your liking

The options might not be worded exactly as I've written them as I'm not currently online, but they should be similar enough to figure it out. Practicing making auras should be helpful anyways, so next time you might not have to wait 3+ hours for a simple aura that can be made in less than 2 min. (Not meant to be insulting as I know everyone's a beginner at some point.)

That's pretty much spot on, Sakpoth. Also it's included in the Demo aura import on the first post but understandable that you'd want it separately.

Deleted
    thx i thought it was more complex, got a wa for DS tracking, got the idea to copy/paste and changed the spell id

Is the only way to save WA's is to export them and copy/paste them some where you teh computer?

Nice! Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by warlockSTAR View Post
    Is the only way to save WA's is to export them and copy/paste them some where you teh computer?
    That or copying your entire LUA file in the WTF folder, yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    You may already have this one, but is there a WA that can show the number of wild imps currently active? Not sure if it is possible either.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurtlocker View Post
    You may already have this one, but is there a WA that can show the number of wild imps currently active? Not sure if it is possible either.
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/imp-tracker

I'm interested in a weak aura similar to those people have shared which display Conflagrate or Hand of Gul'dan charges.

However, I want it to display Dark Soul charges, applicable when Archimonde's Darkness talent is taken. If anyone has one, which is functioning on the PTR, I'd highly appreciate it being shared.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrenka View Post
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/imp-tracker

I'm interested in a weak aura similar to those people have shared which display Conflagrate or Hand of Gul'dan charges.

However, I want it to display Dark Soul charges, applicable when Archimonde's Darkness talent is taken. If anyone has one, which is functioning on the PTR, I'd highly appreciate it being shared.
    The new Dark Soul aura in the main post already is reflective of taking AD or not. Just import that one its premadr for all the specs.

And Hurtlocker I've yet to find one but I use the addon linked to count mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone has a weakaura to track the internal cd of wild imps dynamically? I've been trying to do that but unfortunately I couldn't succeed.

It should start its timer when the demonic calling buff has been removed from you and check the internal cd of Wild Imps passive spell dynamically and show the timer according to that.
    Last edited by Protreh; 2013-08-10 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Protreh View Post
    Anyone has a weakaura to track the internal cd of wild imps dynamically? I've been trying to do that but unfortunately I couldn't succeed.

It should start its timer when the demonic calling buff has been removed from you and check the internal cd of Wild Imps passive spell dynamically and show the timer according to that.
    There are a couple variations of Wild Imps CD on the first post - as far as tracking Demonic Calling, not sure why you would want to track that BUT you could just set up the aura to track "Aura Removed" from the Combat Log and set the timer to 15s.

Hey I was wondering if you could help me on my weak auras addon. Im wanting to have everything tracked with a progress bar. Im a destruction warlock and will be 90 soon but just cant seem to figure this addon out. This includes all resources as well such as mana, burning embers, soul shards, demonic fury, backdraft, conflag, havoc, ect. All help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Graffitti View Post
    Hey I was wondering if you could help me on my weak auras addon. Im wanting to have everything tracked with a progress bar. Im a destruction warlock and will be 90 soon but just cant seem to figure this addon out. This includes all resources as well such as mana, burning embers, soul shards, demonic fury, backdraft, conflag, havoc, ect. All help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Realistically you can take most of the auras from the first post and import them and convert them from icon to progress bar then resize it to your liking.

1. Import aura
    2. Right click on the aura and mouse over Convert
    3. Select Progress Bar from that sub-menu
    4. Resize
    5. ???
    6. Profit

Well thats what I tried to do. And it wouldnt work for some reason. It would convert it over but everything was all messed up and the icon would be gone. Then once i exit out of wa it would reset back to original.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    There are a couple variations of Wild Imps CD on the first post - as far as tracking Demonic Calling, not sure why you would want to track that BUT you could just set up the aura to track "Aura Removed" from the Combat Log and set the timer to 15s.
    Those couple variations that you're talking about are for the ability called " Imp Swarm " not for " Wild Imps ". Wild Imps is the passive spell that gives you Demonic Calling buff every 20 sec on 0 haste and that timer is dynamically changing depending on your haste buffs; bloodlust, meta proc etc. So I can't just track the Demonic Calling by just setting the timer to 15 sec.